The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anybody heard from wizzleplanet coming to defend their love Isabelle. Im surprised they havent personally travelled to their home and declared their undying love for Issy,unless of course its Christopher Malcolm himself
I had a little look earlier and they've made some sort of icon for her
1592598408191.png

And also another post asking for support messages for izzy for some edits....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
There is no caravan on their drive !! ... and when it was spotless in their vlog the other day🤔🤔 sold it for a bigger one?
There caravan is one of the bigger ones length wise on the market, they could get a 8ft wide one for a bit for space or maybe a new one but 6 berth is typical max for a caravan. It could be having a yearly service but not sure that is something theyd care about unless Glossop gave them a decent deal/warranty when they purchased.

Reactions: 9
Well they had no choice to sell the chavavan. No space for Jace or a cot in there and I doubt he would tolerate sharing a bed with Lazy and Creepy now. Barely any space for the six of them to move either.

Reactions: 18
There caravan is one of the bigger ones length wise on the market, they could get a 8ft wide one for a bit for space or maybe a new one but 6 berth is typical max for a caravan. It could be having a yearly service but not sure that is something theyd care about unless Glossop gave them a decent deal/warranty when they purchased.
Nah that caravan isnt serviced doubt it's even insured! They dont even clamp it !
They would struggle doing route 500 in that. Which is what lazy was chatting about doing.
They would need a campervan!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Well they had no choice to sell the chavavan. No space for Jace or a cot in there and I doubt he would tolerate sharing a bed with Lazy and Creepy now. Barely any space for the six of them to move either.
Im sure last year we were all saying it wouldn't last till this summer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I
It was a 6th birth so had room . The day beds also make up to a king size

Reactions: 2
Maybe the girls are catching up with the school work instead of vlogging Otherwise they’ll be catching up in August in the school boosting sessions - as instructed by the Gvt
They won’t go back to school

Reactions: 9
I was thinking a camper van, no way in hell a family of 6 could fit in that one comfortably. Would explain where he was the other day too. Come to Scotland guys...erm no you can’t! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
T
He plot thickens... My guess is they have sold it and are buying a bigger one.. As previous poster said. They will live in new one for a Yr.. Travelling.. Lol.. No new house.. Their crap will go into storage.
Watch out! The Radfords are into getting a chavavan. Oh it’s going to be amazing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
esme posh voice
I thought the same! On their really early vlogs they had quite strong Yorkshire accents (nothing wrong with the Yorkshire accent btw🙂). The way they speak is all put on for the cameras. So false, and who says “thanks so much girls” when speaking to your sisters. So strange coming from an 11 year old.What they say is obviously scripted.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think your right a camper van I recon one there cars will go .when she was sitting in the tin on wheels I thought then they were getting rid of it camper van prob better intresting be quicker to get around in

Reactions: 2
Just watched the bullying vlog on Invideous and I think Sarah needs some more acting lessons....looks like she thought the vlog wouldn't be any good for the day so decided to tell Isabelle some horrible things people were saying about her. When she started crying she saw it as an excuse to stop vlogging for the day and then decided why not got for the next couple days instead. Doesn't matter whether you think you shouldn't have to change anything because not everyone is a "positive pineapple" you should do what's right by your children because not everyone in life is going to think the sun shines out of your backside.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Guess most of the fandom had way too many Capri-Sun’s. It’s also very poor that the adults they worship are encouraging this behaviour and when caught out, they’ll most probably just point the finger on their fans. Like some toxic youtubers do anyways.

This “social media break” isn’t really a break...and I don’t know something smells funny about this whole situation...and I’m not talking about Chris and his beanie on a hot day either.

Reactions: 32
I just watched a video about the Inghams and was scrolling through the comments and there's one ifam on there I'm seriously bloody worried about! The poor kid sounds distraught! Is Sarah and Chris Ingham has got kids in this state, I'm sorry but things are worse than we all thought! That level of obsession is not normal. I'm not going to mention her name but she has genuinely scared and saddened me. I don't get the attraction! She honestly sounded like a member of a cult. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think your right a camper van I recon one there cars will go .when she was sitting in the tin on wheels I thought then they were getting rid of it camper van prob better intresting be quicker to get around in
The girls will resent them for doing this, if this is the plan to sell and go around the country for a year. I have family who sold their businesses and did this for a year too. At the time my cousins liked it alright but then they were disconnected from friends and their roots. They never got over it and have issues as adults to this day with being on the move for a year in a camper van. (over here we call it a motor home).☹ And they weren’t in the public eye!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.