The Ingham Family #104 He always ASDA ruin everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A member of their ifam asked why people were being mean because they watched and he didn't call them fools. I explained that it was edited out and they asked why would he do that. I said probably so he doesn't look bad but it's too late for that. He replied saying at no point did he call keyworkers fools and he definitely didn't edit the video. Bit contradictive considering he's left his rant in the comments where he says that he did call asda workers fools 🤦‍♀️ he's a disgusting liar and i can only hope he keeps exposing himself for the vile creature he is!

View attachment 146505this man lies so much he actually belives his own b*llsh*t!
Liar, liar, pants on fire 🔥 Can't believe him!

IMG_5592.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I have noticed when shopping that workers haven't been social distancing and they have gotten fairly close to me at times.

Doesn't bother me, though. They're doing their job. It's sorta impossible to do both for them. If they waited for people to walk past every time they had to stack a shelf it would take them all day just to do one. Working in a supermarket when I was younger was stressful enough without a pandemic going on, would love to see him work a day in there.
Why don't workers wear masks? Where I live in America we can't go in a store without a mask and everyone who works in the stores wear a mask. We aren't allowed in otherwise This is how it's going to be even after we open up

Reactions: 10
Why don't workers wear masks? Where I live in America we can't go in a store without a mask and everyone who works in the stores wear a mask. We aren't allowed in otherwise This is how it's going to be even after we open up
Iv not seen any staff wearing a mask in the shops iv been in,, only McDonald's and that's only the drive through that's open! It's not been made law to wear them inside.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
We don’t have to wear masks and workers don’t have to either ! There have been very mixed messages about masks in the UK ! From next week people will have to start wearing them on Public transport and I should imagine it may be rolled out to shops etc ! But as there has been such a huge shortage of PPE in this country I think the government didn’t want us all buying it up !

Reactions: 8
Iv not seen any staff wearing a mask in the shops iv been in,, only McDonald's and that's only the drive through that's open! It's not been made law to wear them inside.
Are you from America?

Reactions: 2
Chris trying to cover up another wrong-doing.
Just another day with the Inghams, I suppose. Chris, a majority of people on the internet and including us tattlers know that you called keyworkers “fools”. We knew you edited the vlog. There’s screenshots that haven’t been tampered with. There’s a video also. You backtracking instead of owning up to your crude comments and apologising. Let’s be real, he still hasn’t owned up neither apologised for what he did to those girls. He’ll never apologise for any toxic behaviour he does. Same goes with Sarah or they’ll apologise when it’s too late. I would advice to get a bigger red nose for yourself Chris, to go along with that clown face of yours. Same goes for you Sarah, stealing other people’s designs and putting on a shirt for a serious movement and lining your own YouTube career piggy-bank. You can say “you don’t know what we’ve donated privately” as much as you like but with everything that you and Chris have done and how you have treated many people, I would think that you weren’t so giving to charities or you only do it to make yourself look good in a different light.
They’re clowns. Clowny, clown, clowns🤡.

Hope you’re well and safe tattlers❤ It’s been a very manic past week for me but if there’s one thing that hasn’t stopped repeating itself, there’s always something with the Inghams! (UNFORTUNATELY).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes as of right now we don't have to wear masks in shops - just enforce social distancing. The only place where it will becoming mandatory so far is public transport.

I can see soon we might have to wear them in shops too. Some people already do but like Chris it seems the majority of them thinks it solves the issue completely and constantly touch and mess with them, as well as completely avoid any enforced systems in the store.

Reactions: 9
Why is creepy lying saying he didn't edit the video....literally watch the video back, every clip is edited together....the entire vlog jumps about as if it has been edited :rolleyes: He is so full of so much bullshit its unbelieveable

Reactions: 15
Didn't say it, didn't edit it out.
🤔🤔
Where did this come from then? My personal collection? You nob!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
LOL nice rant on the new vlog where he literally admits that he called them fools.

What's he playing at? Is he actually okay in the head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Are you kidding me lol! How stupid does he think his audience is! Apparently very stupid if he thinks he can straight up pretend he didn’t say what he said. He really thinks he’s the only person who knows how youtube works

Instead of owning up and apologizing (which he later half-assed in his pinned comment ANYWAY!) he proceeds to gaslight his audience and say it never happened. Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 24
so we can be anticipating Chris saying fools over and over again in the vlog the next weeks so we understand he uses that for everyone, just his way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I honestly think that rant was just about him feeling morally superior in his warped mind. He's done it multiple times before where he's talked down to his audience as if he is the only one in the world following the rules.

As for him saying he calls Sarah and the girls fools (weird!). Yes, we know Chris, but context and delivery matters and it was definitely meant in derogatory way, and that's clear for anyone to see, so good luck with that pathetic excuse carrying any weight!

As far as I can see the only "job" he had to do in the Maldives was flash up an image of the resort at the start of their very first vlog. Bless him, must need a lie down after all that taxing "work".

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a blatant liar! I know they both are but to see it so clearly is just crazy. Chris you did call the fools. And you meant it. I can’t wait for the day when they have nothing. I rarely care this much and have never wanted others to fail. But when it comes to this pair of complete and utter arseholes I will laugh so hard at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.