The Ingham Family #104 He always ASDA ruin everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he for bleeping real

I know he’s dumb but no way is he that bleeping stupid 😂😂😂

ETA: whoops I quoted the wrong post. That was RE Chris’s YouTube commenters denting calling them fools. 🤦🏼‍♀️
A member of their ifam asked why people were being mean because they watched and he didn't call them fools. I explained that it was edited out and they asked why would he do that. I said probably so he doesn't look bad but it's too late for that. He replied saying at no point did he call keyworkers fools and he definitely didn't edit the video. Bit contradictive considering he's left his rant in the comments where he says that he did call asda workers fools 🤦‍♀️ he's a disgusting liar and i can only hope he keeps exposing himself for the vile creature he is!

Screenshot_20200605_155322_com.android.chrome.jpg
this man lies so much he actually belives his own b*llsh*t!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't normally comment on here because i don't necessarily agree with ALL the backlash they get (although majority tends to be justified!), but I am soooo mad about his key worker comment... who does he think he is?! And then to try and hide it and say it wasn't said????? boils my blood!! I had a rant in the comments and was asked "what is wrong with you? read his post etc etc by IFAM and I just cannot believe how brainwashed these people are. Chris needs to APOLOGISE. He never will because he is incapable of admitting he is wrong but the best thing that could happen for this family is an apology once and for all for all the lies etc and a permanent social media ban... they are living in a fantasy for the camera and its destroying to watch, never mind live!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
CREEPY IS UNBELIEVABLE

Instead of apologising and moving on...

He edits his comment out of the video and says it never existed!

FFS ... we must be hearing things
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A member of their ifam asked why people were being mean because they watched and he didn't call them fools. I explained that it was edited out and they asked why would he do that. I said probably so he doesn't look bad but it's too late for that. He replied saying at no point did he call keyworkers fools and he definitely didn't edit the video. Bit contradictive considering he's left his rant in the comments where he says that he did call asda workers fools 🤦‍♀️ he's a disgusting liar and i can only hope he keeps exposing himself for the vile creature he is!

View attachment 146505this man lies so much he actually belives his own b*llsh*t!
The fact he said this while he has a pinned comment of his own that literally says he called them fools is so ridiculous and laughable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
415A4E62-C0BE-4D75-8385-E55C1F7BBDF7.jpeg

Also did yall see this 👀 I saw it on Twitter. ‘Our children have to see this’ yeah they do! Teach them about WHY people are doing this and why sometimes it’s the only way to make a change. No, I won’t encourage the behaviour in my child but I will explain why it works and why they’ve done it.

I know the riots have been controversial but they’re actually working for BLM (who have tried being peaceful). So this is 👀👀 for me, especially as she aims to profit from the movement.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe he is saying he didn’t say it and it’s all over the internet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His fake accent is getting worse, I think I'm going to need subtitles to understand him soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chris :When I say the word fools [...] I call everyone fools [...]

Also Chris: At no point did I refer to the workers as fools

C5D34FC8-4F80-46CB-9BBB-F32DE5AAD4B5.jpeg
DE38E5A4-80A7-4DE8-946C-074E5DB07ED7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Why are these fools so incapable of sitting down, holding their hands up and saying 'I'm sorry, I made a mistake'?

If Creepy now goes and gets corona he will blame ASDA.

Reactions: 28
I have noticed when shopping that workers haven't been social distancing and they have gotten fairly close to me at times.

Doesn't bother me, though. They're doing their job. It's sorta impossible to do both for them. If they waited for people to walk past every time they had to stack a shelf it would take them all day just to do one. Working in a supermarket when I was younger was stressful enough without a pandemic going on, would love to see him work a day in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh my god they are a pair of absolute liars ! Saying they haven’t edited anything out . For one I remember the original video was 18 minutes something because I remember thinking it was a short one and looked at how long it was ... now they ‘ haven’t’ edited Anything out it’s 17 minutes something .... Jesus they are really making themselves look like idiots even to their ifam . Even the ones who watched the original clip and said nothing will now know what liars they are !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 146476im actually speechless that they're sitting there saying he didn't call keyworkers fools and he didn't edit the video 😂😂😂 honestly utterly speechless I have no words! That's me by the way that has commented. I also commented about him being a child groomer but surprise suprise that got deleted and I got blocked 😂😂😂
i am actually furious they can lie so blatantly. i can’t respond because i’ve been blocked, it seems no one on the fb page is bothered by any of it or maybe the odd admin is previewing posts. my only outlet is insta but they have blocked me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.