The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a plonker!!!! I love how he act's all Billy Big ball's on camera talking to 12 Yr olds. There is no way he would say any of that to actual real life people!!! And I must be one of the fools that still has to work in shops and keep them stacked and not give the king of fools his personal 2 meters all round him!!!! His big ass greasy ego must be bigger than 2 meters!!! 100% if they got a free holiday for this summer they would be the first on the plane!!!! His dramatics and the total disrespect for other people have got right on my nerves!!! Knob head has no idea what it like for a working family with real jobs and not prancing around in front of a camera. Fecking hard man/celebrity wanna be!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
A collection of suggested new titles I’ve come up with the past week

The Ingham family: #104- They claim to be the most humble, but always fumble

The ingham family- #104: We don’t read hate, but use the tattle for bait

The ingham family #104: we attempt to be woke but it’s really so we won’t end up broke

The Ingham family #104: Why aren’t people following the governments rules? Sorry what’s that? oh we don’t follow them but that’s none of your business we can do what we like

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't really watched any of the vlogs for a while,but I had to watch tonight's after reading some of the comments on here,just wondering how many subscribers they are going to lose after reading most of the comments on tonight's video,maybe it is the beginning of the end

Reactions: 11
The Ingham Family #104 Chris is the only fool dying his ginger hair to be cool shame about your eyebrows you tool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What in the actual HELL lazy??! At the end of the vlog (Creepy must have forgotten to edit this out) your poor baby is sat eating a sponge full of soap/cleaner and he clearly is trying to wipe it out and squishes more in his mouth while you laugh and video telling him to stop. Get off your fat ass and do something about it!! OMG Why would you give him that to begin with? How dirty and pathetic.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
What in the actual HELL lazy??! At the end of the vlog (Creepy must have forgotten to edit this out) your poor baby is sat eating a sponge full of soap/cleaner and he clearly is trying to wipe it out and squishes more in his mouth while you laugh and video telling him to stop. Get off your fat ass and do something about it!! OMG Why would you give him that to begin with? How dirty and pathetic.
what the duck
i didn't watch the whole vlog because I don't hate myself quite that much yet but that's beyond stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: We are the most humble.and least big-headed family on YouTube and the rest of you are fools.

Reactions: 8
The Ingham Family #104 Views are not on trend,becouse creepy is a big bell end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well I feel like there’s no point commenting on the state of tonight’s vlog as it seems some of the Ifam are seeing the light .... but what kind of idiot slags off key workers like that, who haven’t been furloughed and have probably still been sending their kids too school since the start of lock down so idiots like him can go in with a big ass camera to record his shop because if he doesn’t he won’t make money .... is he for real ??? And the worst bit is he edits the vlogs ! You would of thought he’d of watched that back and thought ‘ nah I’ll take that out ‘ but the fool leaves it in . And the most laughable part was he touched his mask that many times after doing various things before even going into the shop . Pointless mate . Seriously educate yourself before making a complete fool of yourself . If workers waited for everyone to do their thing before being able to stock the shelves their wouldn’t be anything for you to put into your basket !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Are they still using the same masks that they had back when it was all a “hype” and they were on their way back from the Maldives?

I don’t watch the vlogs so can’t tell.

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain why Chris now pretty much talks with a bizarre Jamaican accent 90% of the time? He used to save this strange voice for Prinny, then it moved to Jace too, and now it's just ALL. THE. TIME. Is it try to sound trendy and down with the kids (ie young girls)? He even used the phrase 'no tagging the fuzz' for effs sake. Beyond cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.