The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my friends.
I fear this may be my final post so I wish you all well.
I have ‘commented down below’ on the correct pronunciation of ‘rasp’-‘berry’ and drawn Madam Ignorance to her appalling misappropriation of simple words.
This will obviously be my downfall and I will have been elevated to ‘troll’ status. I might well be on the receiving end of ifam vitriol and hate. However I
believe I have done my tattle duty and am dependant on your collective efforts in your continuing in my absence.
Please do not send me flowers but please DO NOT BUY
ALIBABA BLANKETS OR OTHER TAT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Hello my friends.
I fear this may be my final post so I wish you all well.
I have ‘commented down below’ on the correct pronunciation of ‘rasp’-‘berry’ and drawn Madam Ignorance to her appalling misappropriation of simple words.
This will obviously be my downfall and I will have been elevated to ‘troll’ status. I might well be on the receiving end of ifam vitriol and hate. However I
believe I have done my tattle duty and am dependant on your collective efforts in your continuing in my absence.
Please do not send me flowers but please DO NOT BUY
ALIBABA BLANKETS OR OTHER TAT.
*gulps nervously* I’ll keep you in my prayers 😟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Just seen this and was thinking if lazy was in B&M she would have definitely stayed there queuing for her shopping and then probably ranted how inconvenient it was for her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Not been on for a while. I notice it’s since they did their questions blog the views have just dropped. They were so arrogant and rude to fans on that video in regards to our entertainment only vlogs and you don’t know us etc..... they have done the damage themselves

A US family vlogger has said that Adsense is down 80% as no companies are spending on advertising right now. They don’t have the money so aren’t spending. So no doubt they will get more desperate with their vlogs

Reactions: 23
Not been on for a while. I notice it’s since they did their questions blog the views have just dropped. They were so arrogant and rude to fans on that video in regards to our entertainment only vlogs and you don’t know us etc..... they have done the damage themselves

A US family vlogger has said that Adsense is down 80% as no companies are spending on advertising right now. They don’t have the money so aren’t spending. So no doubt they will get more desperate with their vlogs
I predict shorter and shorter skirts for the eldest daughter.

Reactions: 8
CUTTING MY TEEN DAUGHTERS HAIR - WRONG ON PURPOSE!!

Lazy tells Jace to go and get his baby. Training him up to be a babysitter for the next baby clickbait? It's someday, during some week and some month. Esme tells Lazy it's Tuesday. Half term last year they were in Majorca on the beach having amazing family time. Jace is in a bad mood. Lazy has been up for a few hours but the girls have just surfaced from their pits. Esme is having some berries for breakfast and Jace steals one. Isla is making a toasted bagel. Jace wants a snack and Lazy gives him a banana. Jace takes the skin off and gives it to Lazy.:rolleyes:

Jace has been moved to the high chair because the floor was too exciting for him. They can keep a better eye on him. Lazy says fruit tastes amazing. Comment down bellow how you say 'raspberry'. 'R-A-S-B-E not R-A-Z'. Everyone rips Lazy for how she says 'raspberry'. Please no one let Lazy homeschool those kids.😬

Jace is playing with his sloth and throws him in the balls.

Creepy lets Isabelle into the house and she says she's getting her hair cut. Isla asked to have a bag of rainbow drops instead of lunch. No one is watching Jace and he falls onto the patio. In the next shot he is crying his eyes out. Creepy says he's being too much of a big man. Lazy asks if he wants his brush and Creepy assumes he is upset because he couldn't get to the brush. Lazy corrects him and says he fell and 'tonked' his head again. I wonder how often it happens and they just cut it out. She gives Jace the brush and he stops crying before saying he scared himself. Footage of Jace walking around the garden.:rolleyes:

Jace is back in the house eating a rice cake. Back to Sarah's salon. She's cutting Isabelle's hair and is nervous. Isabelle will be miffed if she messes it up. Lazy's hair is awful and might need Isabelle to do hers because it's really bad. Isabelle's hair is quite long and first of all they need to sort the parting because Isabelle isn't good at doing them.:rolleyes:

Side one us done and it was harder than the younger girls' hair.

Lazy has told Isabelle she's nipped in for a glass of water because she's very thirsty but she's actually going to cut her hair bad on purpose and pretend it's gone wrong.:rolleyes:

Back in the garden Lazy pretends she's cut a bit really sort. Isabelle asks where her hair is. Lazy starts cackling and tells her her hair is still there. She's left some longer bits in the hair. Lazy asks if Isabelle is crying and tells Isabelle it's done. Isabelle checks her hair and sees the longer piece. Lazy starts cackling. Isabelle says its not funny and Lazy tells her it's just longer pieces she left in on purpose.:rolleyes:

The hair is cut and Lazy tells her it's so much better; not 100% perfect but not horrendous. It was harder to cut than the younger girls'.

Creepy says there's a lot of hair on the ground. It's not the gorgeous sunny weather it was supposed to be today. He asks Lazy if she wants a cup of tea. She does and says she needs to go to the post office to send the packages from yesterday. Creepy doesn't know why the post office was shut yesterday.🤦‍♀️ Isabelle asks if Creepy can make her a cup of tea.:rolleyes:

Isabelle has made herself some 'yummy' lunch. Jace is having his lunch of orange, rice cakes and biscuits.:rolleyes:

Jace is off for a nap.

Footage of skating. Not 100% sure why they take Morrisons bags out with them but ok.

Isabelle tells us Creepy is outside with the younger girls skating, Lazy is doing work so she is taking Jace for a walk. Creepy asks what Jace has and it's a ladybird. There's a cat rolling in the dirt behind a fence and Jace watches it. More footage of the walk. Esme's helmet is on wrong as usual and won't protect he front of her head if she falls. Jace goes to kiss the camera and hits his lip. He starts to cry.:rolleyes:

Creepy is proud of Esme because she has been jumping off kerbs.

Lazy says Esme is learning the hard way about scammers in life. She's about to do a swap on 'Adopt Me' but Lazy doesn't want to because Isla hasn't received what was agreed in the past. Esme says she can't trust the other person. Isabelle wants dinner outside so she's taken candles outside. Lazy has made some salad and they have cream cheese. They're also having croquets, wraps and chicken goujons.:rolleyes:

Isabelle shows us the table. She's made some place names with complements inside. Isabelle explains about the message. Isla squeezes past Esme without any manners. Lazy says Isabelle is cute. Then she says Esme isn't good with emotions because she doesn't like hugs except at bedtime. Isabelle and Isla hug all the time. They read the notes. Lazy's note says 'insirational & beautiful'. Please, please, please don't home school.:rolleyes:

Creepy has no hat on for the first time in about a year. He looked into the camera and saw how badly he needs a haircut. Isabelle is editing video. She nearly falls off her chair in the video. It's towards night time and it's getting dark. They're getting Jace to bed and then Lazy needs to go to bed. She's shopping for Esme's birthday presents and Creepy wonders if they will still be in the current Ingham Towers in three weeks. Usually Lazy has a lot of presents by now but she hasn't been able to because of lockdown. because of her age Esme is growing out of toys and this year she wants more outdoorsy things.

End of vlog

Such a healthy lunch :sick: Maybe she should take some inspiration from Stacey.
lunch.PNG

Meant to be at the post office but too busy reading Tattle. Hi Lazy
👋
Hopefully your blankets will be posted some time this decade ifam.
tattling.PNG

Stretch 1.. 2.. 3... well that's her exercise done for the day
lazy.PNG

State of him 🤮 Don't worry Creepy, hairdressers are opening again in 5 1/2 weeks so you can get that bird's nest sorted. I would be charging double to sort that out.
creepy3.PNG

creepy1.PNG
lazy3.PNG

lazy4.PNG

creepy2.PNG
Capture.PNG
lazy2.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do we think they are still moving 🤷‍♀️ How can they be buying a bigger house (rented house I think ) their views are terrible they are sinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think they are still moving 🤷‍♀️ How can they be buying a bigger house (rented house I think ) their views are terrible they are sinking 😂
Well I don’t know what’s taking so long? They don’t even look like they’ve packed?
I was really looking forward to seeing their amazing new house!

Reactions: 10
Omg can’t stop laughing at the “English with Sarah” lesson... “of course you pronounce it raS-berry, because you spell it r-a-s-b and so on, you don’t spell it r-a-z do you?” Sweet baby Jesus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sarah, it’s neither 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s r-a-s-P-b-e-r-r-y” so now what’s your pronunciation!???!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m just finished 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
he’s dyed his hair hasn’t he? Zheng wouldn’t have removed the beenie if he hadn’t

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If Lazy went out for a walk with Jace then why on earth didn't she take Prinny too. That poor dog.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Not sure he has dyed his hair. It still looks disgustingly greasy and he'd have had to wash the dye out.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Chris at the airport

Him and Sarah met through her love of burgers for her tea while he pursues his pilots career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think there get this store going and there give up you tube I reacon she have a shop once it takes right off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When they were talking about Esmes birthday, Creepy said they might still be in that house. I don’t think they’re moving... do we know for sure they’ve sold their house?

Reactions: 6
Esme's birthday is in 3 weeks, she says Esme is at that difficult age where she no longer wants toys. How come Issy was still getting LOL and slime toys at 14 yet Lazy is happily turning Esme into a mini teen? The logic in that family makes no sense.
Remember the days of Lazy refusing to let Issy have make up at 12 yet she happily lets Esme at 10? The days of her saying if your 12 year old still plays with dolls and toys you've got parenting right?

As for Jace, without the continuous toddling and eating montages they would only have a 8 minute vlog. The cheeky boi is nothing more than filler and I'm not surprised fans are turning off. Who wants to see a baby having banana and snacks all day every day?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.