The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those hands frighten me, it’s far too much fluid for her heart or lungs to not be functioning properly like she needs some fluid tablets for her health

Can someone explain why Chris now pretty much talks with a bizarre Jamaican accent 90% of the time? He used to save this strange voice for Prinny, then it moved to Jace too, and now it's just ALL. THE. TIME. Is it try to sound trendy and down with the kids (ie young girls)? He even used the phrase 'no tagging the fuzz' for effs sake. Beyond cringe.
I find it to be him being deliberately culturally offensive so it doesn’t surprise me she’s designing a blanket so offensive it should be labelled a hate crime for profit

Reactions: 10
Are they still using the same masks that they had back when it was all a “hype” and they were on their way back from the Maldives?

I don’t watch the vlogs so can’t tell.
No it's a single use one he pulled out of the kitchen cupboard sealed up, then put on in the house, touched multiple times and continued to "play" with it throughout his shopping trip.
He would have no protection from that mask whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's a bit strange they've left all those comments pointing out what an idiot he is. Normally they would be removed 🤔

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe Creepy was filming inside Asda. Surely The idea is to go around as quickly as possible so you are limiting contact. Instead you have this halfwit who is taking a leisurely stroll around the supermarket talking Into that camera like it’s business as usual whilst wearing a face mask. 😂😂😂
I think if I got too close to creepy in the supermarket covid would be the least of my worries. I’m surprised they didn’t have alarm bells going off and an announcement over the loud speaker.
“Attention shoppers, we have a contamination breach in aisle 7. Evacuate immediately.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There are 6 people in my house. 4 work in retail. Every single bloody day people ignore arrows, lean over them whilst they are filling shelves, say "sorry" and just do it anyway without asking them for some space to choose their stuff, or just don't care because they want to rush around. They have jobs to do but they will move if you ask them to. THREE OF THEM ARE UNDER TWENTY AND THEY STEPPED UP TO FULFIL INTERNET ORDERS AND SO ON WHEN THEIR STUDIES FALTERED. I am so annoyed right now. They come home at all hours and have to be stripped and scrubbed. It's miserable. We are literally washing and scrubbing our hair twice a day and sir ponce-a-lot is moaning??????

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's a bit strange they've left all those comments pointing out what an idiot he is. Normally they would be removed 🤔
He has replied to atleast one of them,I wouldn't be surprised if they turn the comments off overnight

Reactions: 5
He has replied to atleast one of them,I wouldn't be surprised if they turn the comments off overnight
Judging by the colour of his eyes lately, he won't be taking anything in until tomorrow - does anyone remember when they were actually white? She's probably on the echo falls, although she never drinks. Comments will go by lunchtime tomorrow.

Reactions: 9
What I don't understand is that he went for their main/weekly shop but literally had a basket for a family of 6 and a dog? That's not essential shopping and it's not ensuring that you won't need to come back out for a week or so. Nice to see he got some more pasta though.

Reactions: 18
I’m surprised he was permitted to film In the store.
How is Lazy going to cope when shops being to reopen? Long queue times, keeping 2m apart and not being allowed to touch anything ( not sure how this will work though)
The only positive is that Creepy won’t be invading the ladies changing rooms because there won’t be any!

Reactions: 11
So Chris has now posted on their vlog that he meant no disrespect by calling key workers “fools” - apparently it was just banter and something he jokingly says aaaaall the time to Sarah and the girls... yes, you say it all the time in a joking manner to them but when you called the Asda workers “fools” today IT WAS NOT SAID IN JEST!!!!!! Same word used but completely different tone and context - perhaps your toddler fans will buy that bullshit explanation but you just sound like an idiot trying to dig himself out of quicksand.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So Chris has now posted on their vlog that he meant no disrespect by calling key workers “fools” - apparently it was just banter and something he jokingly says aaaaall the time to Sarah and the girls... yes, you say it all the time in a joking manner to them but when you called the Asda workers “fools” today IT WAS NOT SAID IN JEST!!!!!! Same word used but completely different tone and context - perhaps your toddler fans will buy that bullshit explanation but you just sound like an idiot trying to dig himself out of quicksand.
He’s getting the absolute piss ripped out of him and I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s the matter Creepy, have the Special Brew and pain worn off and you thought that you’d better do a bit of backtracking?
How dare some of your loyal Ifam not be lapping up this latest excuse for your crappy behaviour, let’s hope that the blinkers are finally starting to come off.

Here’s a couple that are not buying what you’re selling... fool. 😆

329F6598-2D1E-4D20-9D77-7EE0B374FE7D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is he actually having a laugh with this comment’!??!!

“The Ingham Family
Never once did I call the pandemic "hype". Not to mention there were absolutely no restrictions in place when we travelled to The Maldives. Which FYI was not a holiday...”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Those hands frighten me, it’s far too much fluid for her heart or lungs to not be functioning properly like she needs some fluid tablets for her health

I find it to be him being deliberately culturally offensive so it doesn’t surprise me she’s designing a blanket so offensive it should be labelled a hate crime for profit
Her feet are even worse, they look like balloons!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.