The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t commented for awhile because there is a lot of stuff going on in the world right now. There is so much I want to tell those two idiotic specimens of human beings, but I just don’t have the energy right now other than to say duck off creepy and lazy. Everyone please stay safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is he actually having a laugh with this comment’!??!!

“The Ingham Family
Never once did I call the pandemic "hype". Not to mention there were absolutely no restrictions in place when we travelled to The Maldives. Which FYI was not a holiday...”
I laughed at that comment too! What an idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 10
8CB966FA-BDE0-48E4-A572-6FF6868D0AA9.jpeg

My favourite comment. I hope some of the likes are others who realise what Chris is and not just us Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her feet are even worse, they look like balloons!
I'm what would be classed as morbidly obese and my hands and feet look nothing like that, I think she has Edema, she should probably get herself checked out for type 2 diabetes too.

Reactions: 17
Maybe if he walked around following the one way system he wouldn't have encountered so many people. Maybe if he went in and just shopped without his big camera he would have been better equipped to stay alert and avoided people.
If he saw an aisle was busy or a worker was stacking shelves, move on or politely say can I quickly get this please. He likely walked into their workspace with no respect and they probably showed none to him because he was an arrogant cretin.
The world can't stop because Saint Very Lot of Grooming goes out to shop and is scared of the "hype".
If it's that traumatic for the fool then just send Sarah, she's no fear and happily goes into multiple shops.

His comment rant is typical Creepy, rather than a simple "I'm sorry if I offended anyone that wasn't my intention. I was frustrated by the situation and shouldn't have called the workers fools." He words an essay which just confirms he is a deluded twit and full of bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Bet he wouldn’t be screaming like a weak witch about breaching social distancing if they were stocking those shelves with teenage girls. If he’s got all night to play on the internet chasing jailbait then he’s got plenty of time to smash out an online shop and save retail workers from fools like him

Reactions: 21
So tonight's vlog has been edited and the fool comment has gone but according to comments on a certain racoons channel it's been shared on fb and local asda workers have seen it !? Not sure where it's been shared as I haven't seen it.

• Wow
  • Heart
I'm what would be classed as morbidly obese and my hands and feet look nothing like that, I think she has Edema, she should probably get herself checked out for type 2 diabetes too.
I don’t think it’s to do with obesity either as you’ve said, most people carrying extra weight don’t have hands and feet like that. She looks like she’s in heart failure and she’s always out of breath too

Reactions: 12
You would think after vlogging for 4 years he would know there is no point in editing his vlog now because so many will already have screen recorded his rant.
The edited version is even worse imo. It's so jumpy and stuttering it makes him sound drunk.

Reactions: 15
Hahahaha I caused a comment rant!
What an absolute knob. He can't even admit what he said was wrong without still having a dig about Asda workers. If he wants to see how apologies should be done go over to the Tim Tracker channel. Watch and learn greasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is this family incapable of just saying sorry? Noticed his little rant says an awful lot but not the simple words of I'm sorry I messed up!

Reactions: 30
Ingham Family #104 - Ain’t not fools like Asda fools, ya get me fam?

• Haha
Chris, I think you need to work on your mannerisms a bit more, I know you and Sarah don’t really care about manners at home but in the public, you complaining about the Asda workers doing what they do as a norm in their job is in such poor taste. especially with the pandemic and how workers who have no choice but to work throughout this scary time and keeping the country afloat. It’s a huge kick in the teeth to complain about something that’s clearly on their work schedules. Although I say this, it’s not surprising, for someone to state a global viral pandemic is a “hype” when it first spread, is in dangerous fashion. There was absolutely no point in editing the vlog because there’s going to be a certain amount of people who would screenshot your rant.

Reactions: 18
I wish one of the papers would pick up on this video and the hypocrisy of the fact they went on holiday during a pandemic and said it was hype.

now Chris is filming himself touching his mask making it useless, calling other people fools because they don’t wear masks even though his is useless, he didn’t follow the one way system, he was messing around filming when we are told to get in and shop and go... people queue outside whilst he’s messing around filming and trying to make Boris Johnson gags... and stealing product by cleaning his basket and then putting it back.

to top all of the above off he’s then calling key workers fools.

absolute cretin. He’s made Sarah look likeable on that vlog

Stop the world. I want to get off.
Oh wow!

Hahahaha I caused a comment rant!
Justifying calling people fools because he calls Sarah and the girls it all the time. ANOTHER reason sarah should have left the nobhead

just say sorry. We don’t need a three page rant of you now trying to justify it. You’ve offended supermarket workers so say sorry! don’t try and talk your way out of it.

Last edited:
Wow they’ve had a blinding week between them. Sarah stating “I can’t breathe” days after the George Floyd tragedy and then designing a money making blanket around the black lives matter campaign.
Then Chris calling our key workers fools!!! ....kettle....pot......black
Set of absolute bell ends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Thread title suggestion "Ain't no fool like an Ingham fool, We're humble you tool!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With the amount they are going on about the virus, showing us how he is cleaning going shopping, showing clips of Boris (wtf?!), moaning about shop workers (again, wtf - go and get an actual job you moron before moaning about hardworking people) how is this not making money off the back of the pandemic?
Ocd my backside!! I get real anxiety going shopping ,and only go when absolutely neccessary.I`m masked up ,gelled (antibac) up and always wear gloves.Baskets are sprayed already at our local stores ,but you`re also given more wipes to use when you enter.I keep to the one way system ,steer well clear of any workers (for their safety) ,without them constantly restocking you`d starve (or have severe withdrawls without paasta in their cases!) ,food would sell out.WHY is he SO stupid?(S`okay i know the answer!).When i get home i take shoes jacket off ,stick in wash..(seriously ocd) ,even wash my cloth bags),Wash hands wipe down everything i`ve bought and wash hands again.Nothing creepy shows us gives me a hint he has ocd.No way would i touch a supermarket product ,use it and put it back.(Still think he picked up another).
Try doing this whilst feeling over anxious creepy ,then do the numerous routines i have to do ,to keep my mind somewhat calm.He`d never have time to film himself or his poor kids if he truly had it.It`s exhausting ! Oh ,and he`d definitely have thrown that vile filthy beanie away!Buy a decent summer cap you manchild!It makes me shudder how sweaty and downright filthy he must be ,living in that ridiculous beanie 24//7.particularly in the hot weather we`ve been experiencing here.
Ignore what either of them say about anyone doing anything productive.They don`t understand what true work is ,nor just how every key worker in this ,and other countries ,are working extremely long hours ,placing themselves at risk..especially with dirty people like him and his lazy wide waltzing around every shop they feel like.They "litraly" get my blood boiling! :mad:

For the love of God Chris just shut up now!
He really needs to go thru the cr*p he`s putting out there as "entertainment" ,doesn`t he? Never heard anyone contradict themselves as much as these two "fools".:rolleyes:

Ingham family #104 insulting the (key) workers whilst being total shirkers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It was our job to go on this trip it wasn't a holiday 😡 duck off a job hey inghams a job is working properly 40 or 50 + hours a week or part time to bring food table some people have worked how pandemic on front line and key workers. My hubby included been working none stop we haven't seen him god we love to go on trip for work but we have 4 children who we can't just take out school we have go threw proper channels and risk a fine. You know like in real world 🌎. They need to leave you tube he needs go back to work at airport he is not high mighty to go and get proper job ! And little ole sarah be a proper housewive cook proper home cooked meals not tuna pasta bake 😐 😒 ( sorry tryng justifie his actions are pointless you fool !)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.