The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as someone with tiny hands and gets abused for it I find handsist comments very offensive :ROFLMAO:
I have massive hands aka ‘chip shovels’ I too get very upset by the abuse I get ...... 😂 ..........not

• Haha
Reactions: 6
mmm...
Isabelle's new video features her with a playsuit on backwards with the back of her bra completely visible.
And the playsuit looks awful on her, it's not flattering and Sarah's telling her it looks great. Meanwhile Isabelle looks completely uncomfortable and the playsuit is definitely giving her a front and back wedgie. But Sarah thinks it's nice...
I know this sounds twisted but I think Sarah wants Isabelle to dress badly and revels in laughing at her because she can see the relationship Isabelle has with Chris and she’s jealous of it 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I know this sounds twisted but I think Sarah wants Isabelle to dress badly and revels in laughing at her because she can see the relationship Isabelle has with Chris and she’s jealous of it 🤢
I think you've hit the nail on the head there !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I personally think they need to invest in a dictionary. Everything is literally this, literally that. If I had. £ for every time Isabelle said it in her video I'd be rich. As for the tit show they put out on their main channel today, Isabella's segment should have been on her channel. Creepy should be a little more respectful to those Asda works, or is shelf filling beneath him. How the stretch nothing into a video is beyond me. Yawn fest.

Reactions: 21
For everyone asking why lazy fatso would do this.. I have the answer. Its the same answer to every question you ever have about them. Everytime and I mean Everytime you find yourself asking.. Why??
The answer is.. MONEY!

Why did lazy forgive Chris when he slept with someone else in an ibis... Money.
Why did lazy forgive Chris for messaging and grooming teenage ifam?.. Money.
Why do creepy and lazy use their daughters open mouthed sex doll expressions on thumbnails?.. Money.
Why did they use Caroline's flacks death to sell be kind bracelets and profit themselves?.. Money
Why are they now going to sell blm blankets?... Money.

It's very simple.. They live and breathe money.. Lazy especially.. Creepy has other priorities too.. Being the groomer he is.
Lazy tolerates his erm.. Skating trips.. And erm.. Activities.. For... You guessed it.. Money!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Creeps so reminded me of the Pink Panther (cartoon version) skulking around ‘being alert’. For gods sake it just made him more Creepy, although the mask improved his face.

How dare he call the Asda staff ‘fools’.
Those poor people have turned out daily throughout this pandemic to ensure people have food on the table everyday. He is an absolute disgrace. Id bet money that he didn’t buy that spray either.

Meanwhile generosity personified sent some sweets for her sisters family - big deal. If I hear her yell ‘cum-ear’ to that baby again I will honestly eat my own arse.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Chris if you are going to sit and do a speech on staying safe and catching germs stop touching your bleeping mask you bellend. As soon as you touch it and then keep putting it on and off it’s pointless.

I assume your only wearing it to prevent people catching the constant germs your at the doctors with though

absolute bellend using all the stuff on the shelves for content too... try washing yourself

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I’m sure Chris had his face mask on inside out. The blue side is supposed to be on the outside as it blocks moisture and germs from other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn't surprise me.

Isabelle had a fairly nice outfit on and both her and Chris told her it wasn't. Skirt was a bit short but it was much longer than the awful playsuit which was giving her a front wedgie...
The whole video was just weird. I'd never say some of the things Sarah was saying to my daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
mmm...
Isabelle's new video features her with a playsuit on backwards with the back of her bra completely visible.
And the playsuit looks awful on her, it's not flattering and Sarah's telling her it looks great. Meanwhile Isabelle looks completely uncomfortable and the playsuit is definitely giving her a front and back wedgie. But Sarah thinks it's nice...
The outfit she wore in yesterday's video was too small also. Kept riding up her front and back where during the whole video she kept pulling at the shorts. Super tight but we know Creepy likes that...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think Chris would be the the one to push Isabelle into modelling.
A swimsuit model would be right up his alley.
I can just imagine him drooling over all those bikini shots.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Thoughts on todays vlog...and will also do isabelles new video too (once again going to reiterate that SHEIN is a fast fashion brand, with poor conditions, poor pay etc, basically like a sweatshop in china with children earning about 10p an hour)

LOCKDOWN HOME SCHOOL ROUTINE!
- Before I start, can't imagine this is going to be a great vlog...I mean these kids don't really do much homeschooling to begin with....
- Isabelle in the thumbnail again :rolleyes:
- Creds to Isabelle, she seems like she's quite independent, self-motivated to do work which is a good thing for her age, but 3 subjects? Maths, History and Drama? Is that it? My niece is the same age and has 5 sometimes 6 subjects a day to complete?
- Oh dear she loves drama....im sorry but ur not that good at drama....those skits speak for themselves.
- Ew...creepy is back:sick: of course we have a clip about the weather.
- Oh...so Creepy can drive? Hm thats a new one.
- Not being funny, but you are complaining its busy, why not go super early, like 10am just after the designated hour....
- Is that more pasta in the basket I see???????? Classic mingham diet.
- He's using the products before he buys them??? I mean I thought you weren't allowed to do that?
- Oh my god stop with the clips of Boris Johnson please, this isn't a joke, ITS A GLOBAL PANDEMIC YOU IDIOT!
- My god why does creepy think he is so entitled? 'Can people not wait to stack shelves when im nearby' - im not being funny, but that is part of someones job, and they NEED to stack shelves, so people can buy things :rolleyes: its impossible to do it when its 'quiet' because the supermarkets are never quiet during the day, and people have to get essentials.
- Ooop another toy for Jace....this baby has too many toys, he doesn't need all of them.
- Isabelle running to pick up Jace whilst Lazy sits on her arse :rolleyes: pathetic....absolutely pathetic, Isabelle takes care of that child more than Lazy does.
- cLeVeR bOy! :sick:
- Barely any footage of Esme and Isla today...literally 2 seconds of Esme and nothing of Isla...why do they keep excluding them from the vlogs?
- Tuna Pasta....OBVIOUSLY more pasta....
- Annnndddd more sweets, of course....

That was a very boring vlog....anyway here's Izzy's video too

MY MEGA SUMMER SHEIN HAUL
- Deffo jumping on the tiktok bandwagon here, because shein hauls have blown up on that app.
- My god £100 already on that website she's spent :oops:
- Some things on that website are ok, I know my friend has some stuff from there, HOWEVER, some things are really poor quality.
- Anyway, from what they look like held up, The shorts look ok, the butterfly top looks very cheap...jumpsuit looks ok, not a fan of the shorts and top outfit...looks a bit tacky, blue skirt...tryin to be an edgy tiktok gal lmao, red playsuit is ok, the dye shorts and top oh my god no, next playsuit looks like a pic-a-nic blanket, top and skirt combo again trying to be a edgy tiktok gal, oh no here we go the sunglasses...im actually screaming, why is trying to hard to be an edgy,😂 pink top actually looks nice, and the last dress is another tiktok outfit.
- Now time for the try on......
- The the dye top and shorts....the outfit as a whole looks nice, but im not keen on the colours, it just looks like its straight from primark kids section.
- The pink top and shorts look really nice actually, they really suit izzy, but the sunglasses, oh no honey, please stop.
- The pink skirt and top....I mean the top is nice, skirt is nice too. Don't know why lazy is going 'the skirts too high', its not though. :rolleyes:
- The red playsuit...oh no...ahaha she had it on backwards, but don't appreciate lazy filming Izzy's bra, I agree with izzy it doesn't look nice.
- Black and white playsuit is alright.
- Black top and shorts combo...another one that looks like its straight out of primark kids section.
- Blue skirt and butterfly top...its looks nice but seen it 20000 times on tiktok, it does suit izzy well though, I don't get why lazy is rating it so low and complaining.
- Not a fan of the picnic blanket jumpsuit.
- And finally the dress....its ok, again though seen it 1000 times on tiktok

• Heart
Reactions: 13
LOCKDOWN HOME SCHOOL ROUTINE!

Isabelle starts the vlog. She's going to do a morning home school routine. She just woke up and has finished her school call which she has every morning. Now she's about to do maths. She does her hair and gets a coffee. Isabelle has a rash on her neck from the grass the other day. She has to do maths, history and drama. She's currently doing drama and then has her history work to do.

The work is finished and Jace has come into Isabelle's bedroom. Isla comes into the room, climbs onto the bed.

Isabelle shows us her outfit for the day. She needs to clean her room.

Time lapse of Isabelle doing her hair.

Creepy tells us the typical British weather has returned. e says it gets to June and it turn out bad weather on Esme's birthday. Creepy has a delivery and is looking out for the delivery van. The girls are upstairs doing their homeschool routine.

This is the day of the week Creepy dreads the most; he has to get his mask out and go and do the shop run.

He gets into the car. Creepy doesn't mind going to an outdoor space to get exercise etc and being around people social distanced but going to a shop freaks Creepy out; going to an enclosed shop where there are loads of people about and the shops are very busy. Not many people aren't giving thought to social distancing and climb over each other to get to shelves. Lazy is a good'un and does the shop the most of the time but Creepy has agreed to do it today and is off to a smaller shop.

As long as Creepy remembers what Boris told him to do it should be all good. A clip of Boris' speech appears in the corner of the video. The first step for Creepy is to stay alert. There doesn't appear to be many people around.

Creepy has switched to his phone. No way is he taking his camera into the shop right now. So infect your phone with the corona instead or is it because you're not meant to film in there? There are people everywhere in the shop. Next step is control the virus so Creepy picks up some disinfectant wipes. Then he picks up a bottle of disinfectant off the shelf and sprays the handle of the basket cleans it with a wipe. He reassures us he will be buying the products. Oh what an idiot you are Creepy; you touched the handle before cleaning it so the germs will already be on your hand and you will just be transferring them back onto the basket handle. Another clip of Boris saying 'you must stay alert' over and over. Music plays as Creepy films his surroundings in the shop.

Creepy is back at the car. THe shopping is done for a few days. people don't care; only two people in the shop were wearing masks. Creepy repeatedly touches his mask. Don't get Creepy started on the Asda workers; not one of the fools were social distancing. They were trying to walk around him to stack the shelves. People are forgetting we're in a worldwide pandemic. Another clip of Boris and Creepy says 'stay alert, control the virus and save lives' with Boris. This is the same man who went on holiday abroad during a global pandemic. Creepy hates doing the weekly shop. There's bad stuff in the world and you have to take care of each other by staying away from each other. He was making a joke of the 'stay alert, save lives' to give us a laugh. Even though people are going back to work and school; things won't be normal for a while. The cleaning products Creepy used in the store were bought by him. Don't tag the fuzz.

Time lapse of clouds.

Jace has got an Old Mcdonalds truck for his birthday. It scares him and he hates the wheels going around. He runs away behind the sofa. Prinny rubs herself on the carpet. Isabelle runs to get Jace. They bring Jace to the truck and he continues to get upset. Lazy gives him some of the animals. He's fine with it as long as the wheels don't go around so Lazy says they will have to take the batteries out. Jace picks up Creepy's hat.

The tractor has been put away because Jace was having none of it. Lazy thinks he hates the noise. Some children take a dislike to certain toys. Lazy was always terrified of Jack in the Box. Creepy says Jack in the Boxes are banned now. Lazy doesn't think they are and asks the ifam to comment down below and tell her.

It's been a nice day today. When it's a rainy day Lazy can't help but think about Christmas. Lazy wanted to put on Home Alone today but Creepy said no. She wanted to look up Christmas tree ideas all day. She gets the warmest feeling in her heart when she thinks about Christmas. Jace is having a nap and the girls have been decorating their old clothes. Esme has decorated a leotard.

Lazy goes in to wake Jace and Isla comes into the bedroom. They're going to read the octopus book because he's wearing octopus trousers.

They had tuna pasta for dinner and Lazy is opening a box of sweets. She gave Jace one because he isn't being patient tonight. Creepy loves the alphabet letter sweets and he's been sent some. Lazy advertises the discount code again. Lazy has ordered a big tub of sweets for Katrina as a surprise.

Jace is sitting on the floor eating bubbles off a sponge. Lazy tells him not to eat them but lets him keep the sponge. They're ending the vlog to get an early night.

End of vlog

He definitely didn't pay for the disinfectant. He put it back on the shelf. Isn't that viakal? A limescale remover, not disinfectant! He should know that with his cleaning obsession. 🤦‍♀️
asda.PNG
2.PNG

creep.PNG
lazy4.PNG
lazy1.PNG

Capture.PNG
creepy3.PNG
lazy2.PNG
lazy3.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He really thinks he's Mr Clean doesn't he.

Clean the handle on the basket then continue to pick up items in the shop that have been touched by multiple people. Sanitise your hands a few times throughout your shop if it bothers you, then again thoroughly after. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Creeps so reminded me of the Pink Panther (cartoon version) skulking around ‘being alert’. For gods sake it just made him more Creepy, although the mask improved his face.

How dare he call the Asda staff ‘fools’.
Those poor people have turned out daily throughout this pandemic to ensure people have food on the table everyday. He is an absolute disgrace. Id bet money that he didn’t buy that spray either.

Meanwhile generosity personified sent some sweets for her sisters family - big deal. If I hear her yell ‘cum-ear’ to that baby again I will honestly eat my own arse.
I hope some of his older ifam work in Asda and call him out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
With the amount they are going on about the virus, showing us how he is cleaning going shopping, showing clips of Boris (wtf?!), moaning about shop workers (again, wtf - go and get an actual job you moron before moaning about hardworking people) how is this not making money off the back of the pandemic?

• Angry
I feel for the shop workers in Asda, having to go near creapy to stack shelves, can't be a nice experience for them!

• Haha
Taking items off the shelf to clean the trolly is Theft and touching the mask with his hand is a no no - did he not learn anything when he was a porter at the hospital

Reactions: 18
And WTF was that accent all about after he came out of asda?

Taking items off the shelf to clean the trolly is Theft and touching the mask with his hand is a no no - did he not learn anything when he was a porter at the hospital
He learnt "all da codes" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.