The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Isabelle showing off her extremely short Shorts and Crop Top in today's vlog isn't bad enough, you then remember she was wearing them all day in front of Chris.. :sick:😶

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I hadn’t actually thought of this. However when I donate to the local charity shops and an regular donation to an animal facility through the bank I had to complete a signed form for the recipients to claim the gift aid tax monies
Surely they still need to add more from the advertising monies from the NHS fund raising video, or will it stay at £700 of which £450 was from IFam zooms.

Reactions: 8
My thoughts:

- How beggy and desperate is that pinned comment.

- Wow! The worst possible thing to say, Lazy. "It's so hot in here. I actually feel like I can't breathe." Just yesterday you put up a blank video (for your own gain). The whole point of yesterday was for a man who continuously stated to the scumbags who murdered him "I can't breathe"... Are you that bleeping stupid and insensitive?

- Lazy sounds well off-ish today.

- I'm sure Creepy will love Isabelle's outfit.

- I wonder how much school work they actually do.

- Creepy dripping in swear whilst wearing a beanie. Is there really a point? Just take it off, or wear a summer cap instead.

- Why would they not go closer to a shaded area to protect Jace? And Esme who's very fair. Esme having to make her own makeshift shade, because the parents are selfish pricks.

- Shade needed for Prinny too. Surprised they took her. Must be reading here so much 😉

- The way they are speaking shows they had no intention of doing that video yesterday. Will they follow what other YouTubers are doing and donating AdSense from one of their videos?

- We finally got a shout out... Sort of 😉😂

Screenshot_20200603_180204.jpg

- And again at the end proving they had no intention of doing yesterday's video.

Another dull vlog.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yet Another vlog with Isabelle in the thumbnail!! You wouldn’t believe they have 3 other children

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My thoughts:

- How beggy and desperate is that pinned comment.

- Wow! The worst possible thing to say, Lazy. "It's so hot in here. I actually feel like I can't breathe." Just yesterday you put up a blank video (for your own gain). The whole point of yesterday was for a man who continuously stated to the scumbags who murdered him "I can't breathe"... Are you that bleeping stupid and insensitive?

- Lazy sounds well off-ish today.

- I'm sure Creepy will love Isabelle's outfit.

- I wonder how much school work they actually do.

- Creepy dripping in swear whilst wearing a beanie. Is there really a point? Just take it off, or wear a summer cap instead.

- Why would they not go closer to a shaded area to protect Jace? And Esme who's very fair. Esme having to make her own makeshift shade, because the parents are selfish pricks.

- Shade needed for Prinny too. Surprised they took her. Must be reading here so much 😉

- The way they are speaking shows they had no intention of doing that video yesterday. Will they follow what other YouTubers are doing and donating AdSense from one of their videos?

- We finally got a shout out... Sort of 😉😂

View attachment 144720

- And again at the end proving they had no intention of doing yesterday's video.

Another dull vlog.
There was literally shade two metres away under the trees, where all their kids and prinny should be sitting

Reactions: 11
Now she's capitalising even more by making a black lives matter blanket. Want to ask her whether racist Shittle will stock them 😉

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Is she serious??? In between putting links and photo’s up saying she’s educating them as a family about what’s happening she then proceeds to show what’s been gifted clothes wise to Jace and now she’s designing a blanket!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
it’s currently 27 here, this is supposed to be winter!!!!!
Creepy wear a baseball hat lol, will it cover his ever receding hair line. That must be why he insists on that stupid fringe, at this rate his hair parting is gonna start from the back of his head 🤣🤣🤣
Remember when he wore a cap OVER his beanie when they were on the Europe road trip in temps of late 30s 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How many children does she have and she still can’t work out if it’s too hot for a long sleeved vest at night? 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Now she's capitalising even more by making a black lives matter blanket. Want to ask her whether racist Shittle will stock them 😉
Is she really?! I am totally sickened tbat she would use the horrific death of that poor man to make.money from.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.