The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in a week the views have only been over 100k and that was the assumption vlog! Today’s vlog is at 55k mmm so lil ifam have sat for 8 mins watching a blank screen then?
You know they're slowly going under when even a bitchy assumptions video barely scrapes 100k.

Reactions: 14
Movement on the estate today.
Could it be moving day ?
Oh it won’t be long until someone finds out where the new house is..I did think it might be this week or maybe next..it will be an overnight flit no doubt like last time..I would be all packed up weeks in advance if I knew we had to move!

Reactions: 11
This'll be the only time the street will come out clapping for you Creepy, not to see you skate but to wave you off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It will have to wait I'm working away at the min so relying on others to keep an eye out !
That’s ok, im sure the rest of the residents will wait for you to return 😀🥂

All I can say is god help their new neighbours 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can they possibly be moving? Their house isn’t remotely packed up.

Although if they really do move at least Laura will be happy the prams will finally be opened.

• Haha
  • Heart
They’ve probably generated most of those views from all their devices playing on loop with the help of granny grim and Hi Steve. That’s what’s stuffed in the garage and caravan!! A tit load of old laptops playing the slog on loop 😳......... it all makes sense now 🤔
Could explain all the taped up plugs near the back gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could explain all the taped up plugs near the back gate.
maybe that’s what’s in the shed, it’s mission control for thousands of crappy brought off eBay laptops all continuously looping hours of loud useless gobshite to an audience of none, all for the ad money. I wouldn’t be surprised if the gormless bastard had all that sticky taped electrical death plugged in to a neighbours power point on the sly either

• Haha
Sarah doesn’t know KFC is international there’s no way she’ll understand the blm movement, they are only doing it to make themselves look good, they could give a darn about this, just look at their recent comments regarding racism etc they are racist themselves at least other youtubers have a better understanding and don’t make it about them
I bet she doesn't know that McDonalds s international as well as Starbucks and TGIFs too, all originated in America

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope we get a rant tonight.

Although a part of me doesn't because if they do, they'd once again be making something about themselves that is not about them at all.

Reactions: 10
I bet she doesn't know that McDonalds s international as well as Starbucks and TGIFs too, all originated in America
And *tat comes from China, but she may have sussed that out already.

*maybe not all stuff from China is tat but you get my drift 😁

Reactions: 6
Whenever I see creepy I think about this comedian from years ago, his name was Norman Gunston, uncanny resemblance 🤣🤣🤣 00110CC5-A86F-4BFD-B756-166C04FC7D17.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've noticed many of the replies to their YT comment that listed the links to resources are still up, all apart from the comments of that one user that called Chris out for his comments to POC for the braids last month.

Funny that.

Reactions: 10
And they have claimed gift aid!! It's not their money!! Surely they need gift aid declarations from all those that have purchased the zoom chats... very dodgy.
I hadn’t actually thought of this. However when I donate to the local charity shops and an regular donation to an animal facility through the bank I had to complete a signed form for the recipients to claim the gift aid tax monies

Reactions: 6
In tonight's vlog lazy said let's go to Ilkley we haven't been there before , the vlog the other day was from Ilkley wasn't it when Izzy climbed rocks in flip flops

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.