The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just the lack of a hat but babies shouldn’t be in direct sunlight during the hottest parts of the day. If they are swimming they should be in at least a long sleeve rash vest (and hat). Didn’t someone (Sarah) say his arms are tanned? He’s a bleeping baby, he should not be tanned! Get some common sense or at least some sun sense.

You poor buggers, it’s 22 here today and it’s freaking winter! I want the cold goddamnit!!!

I don’t understand why he doesn’t wear a baseball cap in summer. Wouldn’t be as hot or look as silly.
couldn't agree more with you l am hanging for some cold weather

Reactions: 7
Not just the lack of a hat but babies shouldn’t be in direct sunlight during the hottest parts of the day. If they are swimming they should be in at least a long sleeve rash vest (and hat). Didn’t someone (Sarah) say his arms are tanned? He’s a bleeping baby, he should not be tanned! Get some common sense or at least some sun sense.

You poor buggers, it’s 22 here today and it’s freaking winter! I want the cold goddamnit!!!

I don’t understand why he doesn’t wear a baseball cap in summer. Wouldn’t be as hot or look as silly.
My youngest daughter watches a YouTuber called unspeakable and although I find him annoying he hasn’t been involved in any scandals, as far as I’m aware.
Anyway he lives in Texas and he has millions of subscribers. Not quite sure why as him and his friends just goof around and act stupid for the camera most of the time. He wears this baseball cap all the time, inside and out in the heat and I thought it was just a fashion accessory. However now I’m positive he wears it as he is just as insecure about his hair as creepy. It turns out from watching an older vlog he has ginger hair. Now it seems like he has had it cut really short so at least he doesn’t have to dye it using just for men and we don’t have to be subjected to his sweaty, greasy mop, but I still Don’t understand why the hair would be m an issue. His 7m subscribers surely don’t watch for his hair colour just like the brainwashed ifam aren’t going to to stop watching if Creepy embraces his natural hair colour. As a matter of fact his hair colour is the least of his problems.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So in a week the views have only been over 100k and that was the assumption vlog! Today’s vlog is at 55k mmm so lil ifam have sat for 8 mins watching a blank screen then?
According to social blade they had 214k total views yesterday (which was an increase of 65k from the day before). It's not very noticeable from the vlogs that there's been a significant increase so I'm not sure wtf the IFAM were watching because it certainly hasn't been their recent vlogs?!

214k total views yesterday?! What the duck were they watching because when you look on YouTube it hasn't been their recent vlogs :unsure:
Old creepy probably buying views on old vlogs so it's not obvious they are buying them.

Reactions: 15
Old creepy probably buying views on old vlogs so it's not obvious they are buying them.
Well there’s no point in him buying them on the latest vlog if it’s not monetised.

(I have no idea if they get Adsense money from bought views. But if they do, that’s my theory.)

Reactions: 5
Well there’s no point in him buying them on the latest vlog if it’s not monetised.

(I have no idea if they get Adsense money from bought views. But if they do, that’s my theory.)
I think they do still get Adsense for bought views but because they've bought some the profit won't be as good as they had to spend money.

Reactions: 4
Yes that’s probably what he’s been doing.

Can anyone explain why they had the title ‘This was not meant to happen. A good day on grass’
Was there a reason they had to add ‘A good day on grass’

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Can anyone explain why they had the title ‘This was not meant to happen. A good day on grass’
Well we know creepy is partial to all things Amsterdam 🤪🍁🤪🍁🤪🍁🤪🍁 (there isn’t a green leaf 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact is they think they are right all the time! It was only in the assumption vlog the other day Chris told people who had an opinion on hair colour to “put their head in the ground and leave it there” 😡 all the person said was Chris dies his hair.....but the inghams can’t take a point being made

Reactions: 12

Yes because in their assumptions video he said he doesn't use clickbait but dresses up the vlogs to make it sound better, because he can't have a title just saying had a good day on grass, saying grass in a ridiculous way, so he was just taking the piss by that title because he thinks he's big and funny so was a dig at anyone who says he clickbaits as it gets him angry. Well he does clickbait and he sells out Isabelle for thumbnail.

The fact is they think they are right all the time! It was only in the assumption vlog the other day Chris told people who had an opinion on hair colour to “put their head in the ground and leave it there” 😡 all the person said was Chris dies his hair.....but the inghams can’t take a point being made
Yes he also claimed his hairs not greasy its the 21st century and its hair product. 🤣🤣🤣If I used a hair product that gives me greasy sweaty hair I'd return it and never use it. He was very defencive so I'd say he was just dirty and unwashed hence the blackheads all over his face and his very yellow teeth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yes because in their assumptions video he said he doesn't use clickbait but dresses up the vlogs to make it sound better, because he can't have a title just saying had a good day on grass, saying grass in a ridiculous way, so he was just taking the piss by that title because he thinks he's big and funny so was a dig at anyone who says he clickbaits as it gets him angry. Well he does clickbait and he sells out Isabelle for thumbnail.
Ah I see thanks. I was a little confused. I was confused by the title in general. So is Isabelle goofing around like a 5yr old slips off the end of the pool and this makes good content. 🙄
I did notice that Isabelle had a bikini on underneath the dress due to it being see through. I guess this part was all staged too.

Reactions: 10
So in a week the views have only been over 100k and that was the assumption vlog! Today’s vlog is at 55k mmm so lil ifam have sat for 8 mins watching a blank screen then?
They’ve probably generated most of those views from all their devices playing on loop with the help of granny grim and Hi Steve. That’s what’s stuffed in the garage and caravan!! A tit load of old laptops playing the slog on loop 😳......... it all makes sense now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah I see thanks. I was a little confused. I was confused by the title in general. So is Isabelle goofing around like a 5yr old slips off the end of the pool and this makes good content. 🙄
I did notice that Isabelle had a bikini on underneath the dress due to it being see through. I guess this part was all staged too.
Everything is staged by those idiots, desparation is now screaming out.

First of all welcome to all the new accounts on here great to have you here after seeing the light and second of all Hi Steve/Chris/Sarah and Granny grunt
And it a very lot sucks you have to join a group who started off outraged at a grown man sleeping with, and using social media to groom young teenagers, and it has absolutely gone from revolting to disgusting.And the Mrs is is as bad, if not worse!!!.
I don't get it. Donald Trump seems sane compared to these two

Reactions: 11
How can he infer that being ginger and an ethnic minority are the same thing??? Your not more likely to face police brutality if your ginger. What a knobhead.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
An advert on here, because Lazy’s screeching makes your ears bleed

1BD7D757-B8FA-48C1-A935-2C248FF10750.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.