The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they actually loaded an 8 minute video of a black screen ? Did it still take Chris until 4am to edit?

Bet Sarah loved this, 'babe, we don't have to film tomorrow, we'll get on that bandwagon'
Chris 'yeah foo' I'll still sit and edit it to make sure it's proper good though...

Why could they not speak about it, give links to things - Didn't even have to be 8 minutes. Lazy AND bandwagon is the ONLY thing that springs to mind. AND if black lives matter and they care, they would cut business ties with Mary Shortle who sells and thinks its fine to, golliwogs according to trip advisor

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
An all time low for them, and there have been many. Only the other day Lazy was completely unaware that Kentucky was in the U.S. Confusing KFC for JFK. (God help those children). Really unbelievable for a 30+ woman. They have a miniscule awareness of the world. Anywhere past Matalan would be a stretch. Have zero interest in anything other than LOL dolls, tuff tables and throwing out passive agressive bandwagon trolling rants. Insincerity personified. They should change the name of their channel to #Undeclared Blanket Tatfam. Also please stop putting that baby in 6 mth old clothes and get him some decent shoes, bloody disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s gross that they have this platform they can use to get across to many people and decided to just post a black video when black people have asked people to use their voices and not just post a black picture.
Posting donation links but no promise on what they’re going to donate from the video 🤔🤔.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey everyone, I‘ve been a lurker on these threads for a few months now and wanted to share my thoughts on the Ingham’s. I started watching them in 2016 and was a fan of them until the allegations about Chris came out. I used to think they were real and relatable, however I started to notice how the fame went to their heads around 2018. I used to support some of the messages they shared like Isabelle’s video on anti bullying (that’s changed since the leaked video of Izzy) As soon as I read the allegations about Chris I stopped watching them completely and started to support campaigns like close the loophole and accounts like Real Inghams. I’m only a couple of years older than Izzy but it is clear to see the effect vlogging is having on their children and the long term mental health issues that will be caused by this. I know from personal experience the effects that something like Chris did can have on people and can not put into words the anger this brings me. Anyway, sorry for the long post, I just want to finish with saying thank you to all of you for continuing the conversation about the Ingham’s and bringing awareness to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Well aren’t they clever! Let’s put a blank video, pretending it’s in solidarity and raising awareness, but the kiddie ifam that’s 96% of our fans, will just think something wrong with vlog, so they’ll keep stopping and restarting vid and so our views go up, make us look important. And of course the ifam will start fighting in the comments so that’ll boost our vids to others who don’t normally watch! Result man! It’s ok, the kiddie ifam will have forgotten all about cultural appropriation and that we told them to stick their head in a bucket of cold water for being ignorant towards our poor poor innocent child!!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
They’re disgusting they could have used their undeserving platform to actually promote the BLM movement but no a blank video which in the grand scheme of things does absolutely nothing. They’re so in denial of their privilege it does my head in! And the cheek to try and profit from the unjust death of a black man whilst a few weeks ago they were completely discrediting POC’s experience of racism so their child could have bloody fake braids!! Vile!!

Reactions: 26
Hey everyone, I‘ve been a lurker on these threads for a few months now and wanted to share my thoughts on the Ingham’s. I started watching them in 2016 and was a fan of them until the allegations about Chris came out. I used to think they were real and relatable, however I started to notice how the fame went to their heads around 2018. I used to support some of the messages they shared like Isabelle’s video on anti bullying (that’s changed since the leaked video of Izzy) As soon as I read the allegations about Chris I stopped watching them completely and started to support campaigns like close the loophole and accounts like Real Inghams. I’m only a couple of years older than Izzy but it is clear to see the effect vlogging is having on their children and the long term mental health issues that will be caused by this. I know from personal experience the effects that something like Chris did can have on people and can not put into words the anger this brings me. Anyway, sorry for the long post, I just want to finish with saying thank you to all of you for continuing the conversation about the Ingham’s and bringing awareness to this.
What Leaked video please elaborate? Intrigued

Reactions: 6
For people who say they won't be monetised; they will still earn some money from the views alone, just not ad money.

125k views already today but only 30k views on today's vlog :unsure:
Capture.PNG
invidio.PNG

Reactions: 2
I genuinely have no words. They’re on a platform where they could use their voices for good but no. They give viewers a black screen for 8 minutes. I understand the gesture but it just feels wrong...

Reactions: 12
Nobody was asking them to turn ads on for themselves to earn money.

Turn ads on and donate the money where it should be going for a video like that. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is she obsessed with ‘well they don’t do it’ ‘they aren’t as grateful as us’ ‘they aren’t as humble as us’ all the time...

It was a lazy attempt at getting on a bandwagon. Even just explaining why you were doing it and some links. But the links were put up AFTER people commented. Joe and Dianne spoke about it, Gave some info, said that they’d be donating all the Adsense and then continued with their video. Why even an 8 minute black screen? Their videos aren’t ever 8 minutes? Who’s going to sit and watch 8 minutes of black screen? I just don’t get it.

the social media blackout was so that people stopped posting stories,feed etc and let the stories and feeds that informed come to the top rather than being lost. The YouTube version just doesn’t make any sense

Hangover coming up tmrw for Mrs. Ingham I suspect. Hope to god it didn’t take Chris until 4am to edit and you didn’t question it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For people who say they won't be monetised; they will still earn some money from the views alone, just not ad money.

125k views already today but only 30k views on today's vlog :unsure:
View attachment 144168View attachment 144170
I was just about to comment on that. Those views today are a significant increase compared to the views over the last few weeks. They have only been hitting 110k or thereabouts around midnight and certainly not by 10pm even when they've tried to clickbait the hell out of inane things. Something isn't right with those figures tonight especially when there hasn't been an increase in today's "vlog" or those of the past week that would account for such an increase

• Wow
Reactions: 9
See how their no.1 bite back is “we know of loads of other influencers who don’t do this or that” basically calling everyone else out like they actually know, and if they did why do they care enough to call them out all the time especially when they’re telling everyone to mind their own business yet they’re there saying other influencers are less genuine etc etc etc etc dim wits!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.