The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well aren’t they clever! Let’s put a blank video, pretending it’s in solidarity and raising awareness, but the kiddie ifam that’s 96% of our fans, will just think something wrong with vlog, so they’ll keep stopping and restarting vid and so our views go up, make us look important. And of course the ifam will start fighting in the comments so that’ll boost our vids to others who don’t normally watch! Result man! It’s ok, the kiddie ifam will have forgotten all about cultural appropriation and that we told them to stick their head in a bucket of cold water for being ignorant towards our poor poor innocent child!!
Yeah, that's the key problem with their video: they're acting like it's showing solidarity when in actual fact, it's literally not showing anything. No information, no donation links - even hastily editing it into the description doesn't help because that's still somewhat hidden. Other channels have done 8 minute 46 seconds videos or ad breaks but put the message of why they're doing it at the forefront of what they've done. Nickelodeon created their own off air message (detailing their Kids' Rights charter telling kids they all have the right to be safe) and other Viacom channels showed an 8 minute 46 ad (with the words 'I Can't Breathe' and breathing sounds) to show audiences just how long that is - but it also included information about resources to follow and organisations to donate to during it. That's making a statement.

What the Inghams have done with their video is remain silent.

Reactions: 11
Regarding that insta comment how can she even refer to tonight's video as a vlog 🙈

Reactions: 11
I just love ‘you have no idea what we donated privately’

Yeah, nothing.

Reactions: 26
She should use her power as an influencer to stand against this. I commented for her to use her power to educate her fans on this then she blocked me.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She should use her power as an influencer to stand against this. I commented for her to use her power to educate her fans on this then she blocked me.
Jesus they just hate any criticism don’t they

Why not just admit you messed up and do better? Admitting you did wrong isn’t a flaw it’s admitting a mistake and building on it like a normal human

They’re always so defensive about everything

Reactions: 24
Oh, they'll offer zoom chats again and all the money the little ifam pay for the privilege will be donated.
Not a single penny from them though.
And they have claimed gift aid!! It's not their money!! Surely they need gift aid declarations from all those that have purchased the zoom chats... very dodgy.

Reactions: 3
My thoughts on todays video.....

BLACK LIVES MATER | BLACK OUT TUESDAY
- I mean they could've at least got the time right...8:46 NOT 8:47...how hard is it to edit a black screen to the right time?
- I understand the video is demonetised, but why not monetise it and donate to all the places that need it?
- Also didn't they have to be prompted to put links in the description?

----------------------------------------------------
Just a few other things to pick at whilst we're on the subject of this campaign.
- They could have spoken out days ago on this entire black lives matter campaign, social media influencers and youtubers are only speaking now because if they didn't it would make them look bad...Like I signed that petition and donated money several days ago...they could have linked it or mentioned it days ago too!

- As someone who has spent the past few days learning and educating myself on the matter, reading books, articles, watching youtube videos to help me further my understanding, posting a black square on instagram doesn't really do anything. Rather than sit in silence all day I have been posting to my own social media accounts links to petitions, gofundme pages, websites of charities set up for this very campaign, urging everyone I know to sign, donate, educate and understand. Sitting and doing nothing will do exactly that....nothing. I can't imagine for one second that Chris or Sarah will sit down and properly educate themselves, reading books and articles etc(This is my personal opinion, I am aware not everyone feels the same on this matter).

- Also I'd be extremely disappointed if any of them (Whether it be Sarah, Chris, Isabelle and the travel page they have too) delete the black square tomorrow because 'it ruins their feed' or 'it doesn't look right' (Suppose if they read this post they will keep it). This campaign isn't a trend, its not a bandwagon to hop onto just because 'everyone else is'. This campaign is about justice, its about preventing any more innocent lives being lost, its about there being ACTUAL equality in action, not just some words written in the law.
- If they're keeping Esme of school and still homeschooling her, I beg they sit all 3 down and have conversations about this campaign, do some extra learning and properly educate them.

I know my siblings and their partners sat my nieces and nephews (aged between 4 and 15) and for the past 3/4 days have been educating them on the black lives matter campaign, why it is so important, how they can help etc. They've even done some extra work ontop of their homeschool stuff, in particular my older nieces who have taken a massive interest in learning and understanding, particularly because our family is mixed race and being black is part of our heritage and part of who we are.

Even my 4 and half year old nephew, who least understands what is going on, wanted to help, so he spent this afternoon baking cupcakes and went round and sold them to our neighbourhood (socially distanced don't worry) to earn some money so he could donate, and my other nephew and 3 nieces donated all their pocket money they had been saving up to the cause.
There is no excuse for Chris and Sarah not to educate their kids on this matter, and by educate I dont mean going 'this is what happened and now people are protesting', its about learning what racism means, what it entails, how it has been experienced, listening to people's real life stories and understanding how to overcome racism and combat it.

Thank you for coming to my TEDTalk 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it was a idea thought off last night when vlog was late lets do some thing good cause a,stir make em think we are respect the blm movement. Why not just not post today? Waste of space and time that family are completely wrong video some ifam will have no idea habe they sat their kids down explaing the video? Why they have done it ? Doubt it !

Reactions: 7
24 degrees Celsius is 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Don't think you can get heat stroke from that temperature no matter where you live. I live in NYC and that's our spring weather. I think 95 degrees Fahrenheit will constitute heat stroke which we hit in the summer months

I don't use my air when it's 70 degrees it's too cool

...America too is quite hot in the summer So funny
My american friend lives in south Carolina ,and she laughs when i tell her how hot it is here.:)..I do think it`s personal tolerance with temps though.According to my mum i`ve never liked the heat (and we lived in Canada for 5 years when i was a child).Since being diagnosed with fibro my intolerance to either extremes is much worse. I`m stuck indoors in this recent warm weather ,and still i`m smothered in heat bumps!! People always assume i`m better when the sun`s shining and it`s hotter than usual ,but nothing`s further from the truth.I seize up and feel generally miserable ,whilst around me people are sitting in their gardens ,having BBQ`s ,and i`m just longing for bedtime!!LOL.
I really do wish they`d watch Jace though ,he`s so fair skinned ,and could burn easily.Just because mommie dearest loves sitting on her backside ,sipping cans ,doesn`t mean her little boy is as contented!Oh and once and for all ,it is NOT up to your eldest child to care for your you ngest lazy!! Act like his mother and not like a visiting auntie..

Reactions: 7
It’s a different type of heat in England though when I’ve been to hot countries ie Australia in the summer etc the heat is a lot more bearable and a lot less stuffy.
Yes ,plus we`re not used to it here so it hits us any change in the usual!.:)

It's coming up as not insured 🤔
Seriously? THey`ve boasted about how much money they make ,so what`s their excuse if it`s true?

Reactions: 3
That Roz has been commenting like that since the beginning of the Chris situation , shes supposed to be educated and yet supports a groomer and his enabling wife , I hope to goodness she doesnt have kids who watch them because shes even using the words they use Ignorant .

Absolutely disgusting!! Just a black screen they could of put some info up or links to info so people can educate themselves.....They really are vile grabby tramps...really hope they get there comeuppance after this!! I’m reporting it!! It’s disgraceful ( surely the day is coming they get their karma,they really do believe they’re untouchable 😂 we’ll see!!!)
what would you report it under is it Racist contaent ?

Reactions: 6
My thoughts on todays video.....

BLACK LIVES MATER | BLACK OUT TUESDAY
- I mean they could've at least got the time right...8:46 NOT 8:47...how hard is it to edit a black screen to the right time?
- I understand the video is demonetised, but why not monetise it and donate to all the places that need it?
- Also didn't they have to be prompted to put links in the description?

----------------------------------------------------
Just a few other things to pick at whilst we're on the subject of this campaign.
- They could have spoken out days ago on this entire black lives matter campaign, social media influencers and youtubers are only speaking now because if they didn't it would make them look bad...Like I signed that petition and donated money several days ago...they could have linked it or mentioned it days ago too!

- As someone who has spent the past few days learning and educating myself on the matter, reading books, articles, watching youtube videos to help me further my understanding, posting a black square on instagram doesn't really do anything. Rather than sit in silence all day I have been posting to my own social media accounts links to petitions, gofundme pages, websites of charities set up for this very campaign, urging everyone I know to sign, donate, educate and understand. Sitting and doing nothing will do exactly that....nothing. I can't imagine for one second that Chris or Sarah will sit down and properly educate themselves, reading books and articles etc(This is my personal opinion, I am aware not everyone feels the same on this matter).

- Also I'd be extremely disappointed if any of them (Whether it be Sarah, Chris, Isabelle and the travel page they have too) delete the black square tomorrow because 'it ruins their feed' or 'it doesn't look right' (Suppose if they read this post they will keep it). This campaign isn't a trend, its not a bandwagon to hop onto just because 'everyone else is'. This campaign is about justice, its about preventing any more innocent lives being lost, its about there being ACTUAL equality in action, not just some words written in the law.
- If they're keeping Esme of school and still homeschooling her, I beg they sit all 3 down and have conversations about this campaign, do some extra learning and properly educate them.

I know my siblings and their partners sat my nieces and nephews (aged between 4 and 15) and for the past 3/4 days have been educating them on the black lives matter campaign, why it is so important, how they can help etc. They've even done some extra work ontop of their homeschool stuff, in particular my older nieces who have taken a massive interest in learning and understanding, particularly because our family is mixed race and being black is part of our heritage and part of who we are.

Even my 4 and half year old nephew, who least understands what is going on, wanted to help, so he spent this afternoon baking cupcakes and went round and sold them to our neighbourhood (socially distanced don't worry) to earn some money so he could donate, and my other nephew and 3 nieces donated all their pocket money they had been saving up to the cause.
There is no excuse for Chris and Sarah not to educate their kids on this matter, and by educate I dont mean going 'this is what happened and now people are protesting', its about learning what racism means, what it entails, how it has been experienced, listening to people's real life stories and understanding how to overcome racism and combat it.

Thank you for coming to my TEDTalk 😂
To be fair whatever the choice of demonitising or having adsense on they couldn't win as either way can't be proven no money would be given after all this is the Inghams.

Reactions: 6
An all time low for them, and there have been many. Only the other day Lazy was completely unaware that Kentucky was in the U.S. Confusing KFC for JFK. (God help those children). Really unbelievable for a 30+ woman. They have a miniscule awareness of the world. Anywhere past Matalan would be a stretch. Have zero interest in anything other than LOL dolls, tuff tables and throwing out passive agressive bandwagon trolling rants. Insincerity personified. They should change the name of their channel to #Undeclared Blanket Tatfam. Also please stop putting that baby in 6 mth old clothes and get him some decent shoes, bloody disgraceful.
I think that’s as well I’m sick of that kid being squeezed so tightly into outfits they about cut off his circulation. His trousers are always so half mast he looks like a mini Essex boy all he needs is a pair of moccasins lol. They sure believe in getting there money’s worth because Sarah Jace is normal sized not small or iddy biddy but a normal little chunker.

And lazy FYI you taking no criticism and letting all your little weasel fans jump on everyone for having an opinion ain’t doing you no favours. Your already haemorrhaging a very lot of fans and to be honest I can see a lot more going after this. Oh and people don’t criticise for nothing it’s because he’s a nonce and you let him!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
First of all welcome to all the new accounts on here great to have you here after seeing the light and second of all Hi Steve/Chris/Sarah and Granny grunt

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.