The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this on a FB post ... Maybe the inghams should take heed, and if they are taking part maybe just not bothering with a vlog today and pop a black screen on insta instead ! ......Instead of knowing the views will make them 💷💷💷

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t find the pic of the car either but you say it’s uninsured. They have absolutely no morals when it’s comes to doing things legally. This and no mot almost all of the time. Yet they still take the kids out in it..boils my blood that they have no regards to safety of them and other people. And why can’t they pay it like us regular people do???
Here's the pic

Attachments

Reactions: 3
And of course their racist pal Mary Shortle who sells golliwogs in her shop.

View attachment 144049 . View attachment 144051
that's disgusting wtf

Just saw this on a FB post ... Maybe the inghams should take heed, and if they are taking part maybe just not bothering with a vlog today and pop a black screen on insta instead ! ......Instead of knowing the views will make them 💷💷💷
I saw someone respond to one her comments telling her this. She's not responded. Surprise.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I don't understand why they've unmonetised it.

Is it that inconvenient to get the money and donate it?? People need bail as they've been arrested for nothing, there's hundreds of organisations looking for donations and even if they're one of those who hates the looting/riots/distruction, there's plenty of fundraisers running for local businesses who have been affected.

They're not getting any money anyway so why not use the money for a good cause?? Makes absolutely no sense. If they'd posted yesterday or today that they were making a video and all funds would go straight to the cause I would've had a smidge of respect for them (not that I would've believed it) but nah. This makes no sense, they've pretty much gone out of their way not to give anything. It's such a "well if we can't have the money then nobody can" attitude.

I'm skint and even I've pulled some cash from my pockets.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Did they seriously just capitalise on the death of a man?! Holy bleeping tit, as if they couldn't stoop any lower. But, I mean, what do you expect from the vermin that is the Inghams. Just the other week they were called out for cultural appropriation. I bet they're Trump supporters too.

And before you start trying to justify your disgusting actions (seeing as we know you read here) - your video may not be monetised, but it's still bringing views your way.

I mean, come on - if you were going to do a video (and couldn't even get the length of time right), then you could have used it to educate your followers. You could have explained the reason why, added quotes, written your own thoughts down. Not just a black screen.

You really are bleeping despicable.
Their not making any money on the video it's not monetised

Reactions: 1
They've added fundraiser links to the description.

They had to be told to do so though. I also bet they've not donated anything.

They're being nicely called out on it though. I love to see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Their not making any money on the video it's not monetised
As I said in the post, they're still capitalising from it. They're still gaining views, which will direct people to other videos, which will make them money.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This is reading like an utter train wreck.
Stay in your lane, Inghams.
You understand duck-all about politics, current affairs and social injustice. Absolute virtue signalling going on here.
Piss off back to your positive pineapples and loom bands.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If anyone wants to see whose done a good video for today then check out Carrie Hope Fletcher, that's how it should be done!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely disgusting!! Just a black screen they could of put some info up or links to info so people can educate themselves.....They really are vile grabby tramps...really hope they get there comeuppance after this!! I’m reporting it!! It’s disgraceful ( surely the day is coming they get their karma,they really do believe they’re untouchable 😂 we’ll see!!!)

• Angry
Reactions: 20
They've added fundraiser links to the description.

They had to be told to do so though. I also bet they've not donated anything.

They're being nicely called out on it though. I love to see it.
Oh, they'll offer zoom chats again and all the money the little ifam pay for the privilege will be donated.
Not a single penny from them though.

Reactions: 10
Oh, they'll offer zoom chats again and all the money the little ifam pay for the privilege will be donated.
Not a single penny from them though.
it's unreal honestly. They admitted that they make a lot of money from the videos so whats the harm in donating the money from ONE video to the cause? Or just donating some money out of pocket? I only was able to donate around £45 and will donate more when I can but even that can make some kind of difference when added to the rest of the donations. They could easily donate a few hundred or so without the help of a video.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.