The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any other instagram 'influencers' post messages they don't like on their account, showing the users name, so that their followers can then bombard that account. Basically, 12 year olds sword fighting for a grown woman. Would you want your 12 year old daughter involved in this. Would Sarah Ingham want her daughters involved in this. How is any of this is allowed? It's obscene. Are there any rules around this at all?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Do any other instagram 'influencers' post messages they don't like on their account, showing the users name, so that their followers can then bombard that account. Basically, 12 year olds sword fighting for a grown woman. Would you want your 12 year old daughter involved in this. Would Sarah Ingham want her daughters involved in this. How is any of this is allowed? It's obscene. Are there any rules around this at all?
Well, they are "The Ingham Family Ltd"... So really they should be following GDPR. Posting people's usernames is not following GDPR.

Unsure whether there's a loophole anywhere (you know, like the ones that allow creepy YouTubers to message young girls and grown adults to exploit their children online). But worth looking in to. They regularly breach data protection. Especially when they've been on the old echo falls and kopparberg.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, they are "The Ingham Family Ltd"... So really they should be following GDPR. Posting people's usernames is not following GDPR.

Unsure whether there's a loophole anywhere (you know, like the ones that allow creepy YouTubers to message young girls and grown adults to exploit their children online). But worth looking in to. They regularly breach data protection. Especially when they've been on the old echo falls and kopparberg.
Iā€™ve said the same several times. I hope that issy girl pursued Nuby doing it to her. Both Nuby and the Inghams are LTD companies and should know better

Sarah Is the first to moan about trolls but then sends her fans to troll people? Sheā€™s like a playground bully

Reactions: 17
If
if she put this much energy into using her platform wisely sheā€™d be doing some good. She has to make everything about them and her! Why canā€™t she be like other people accept the criticism on a subject you canā€™t argue against because youā€™re white and learn and apologise.
I usually lurk ever since the GG days but today is angering me so much I canā€™t stop šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
If

if she put this much energy into using her platform wisely sheā€™d be doing some good. She has to make everything about them and her! Why canā€™t she be like other people accept the criticism on a subject you canā€™t argue against because youā€™re white and learn and apologise.
I usually lurk ever since the GG days but today is angering me so much I canā€™t stop šŸ˜‚
Yep. Accept that some issues you should be called out on and you canā€™t argue back really when itā€™s regarding a subject that you donā€™t fully understand.

Thatā€™s part of the whole, being not racist thing. As a white person if someone says to you that something is racist and inappropriate then you should accept that, and work on improving. Instead of actually telling a POC that theyā€™re wrong. Just like Chris did when they got called out for esmeā€™s braids. He completely disregarded their opinions on the subject when THEYRE the people who are affected by it. They just can never except fault.

Iā€™ve said some things that I didnā€™t know were offensive. A few years ago when the last big protests happened (I think Ferguson) I said in a status that was generally supportive and fine, that ā€˜all lives matterā€™. At that time I didnā€™t realise it was offensive and someone told me. So I improved, educated myself and I havenā€™t used it since and I still feel bad for doing it. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with accepting fault!! Itā€™s a human thing!!! Just educate yourself and do better next time!!

But no everyone is trolls and weā€™re wrong always

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep. Accept that some issues you should be called out on and you canā€™t argue back really when itā€™s regarding a subject that you donā€™t fully understand.

Thatā€™s part of the whole, being not racist thing. As a white person if someone says to you that something is racist and inappropriate then you should accept that, and work on improving. Instead of actually telling a POC that theyā€™re wrong. Just like Chris did when they got called out for esmeā€™s braids. He completely disregarded their opinions on the subject when THEYRE the people who are affected by it. They just can never except fault.

Iā€™ve said some things that I didnā€™t know were offensive. A few years ago when the last big protests happened (I think Ferguson) I said in a status that was generally supportive and fine, that ā€˜all lives matterā€™. At that time I didnā€™t realise it was offensive and someone told me. So I improved, educated myself and I havenā€™t used it since and I still feel bad for doing it. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with accepting fault!! Itā€™s a human thing!!! Just educate yourself and do better next time!!

But no everyone is trolls and weā€™re wrong always
Creepo and Lazyspaghetti canā€™t really talk on big issues because they donā€™t even educate themselves to the point where why these issues need to be dealt with. They canā€™t even sort their own issues let alone support and bring awareness on others. Sweaty bollocks saying he knew what they ā€œfeltā€ because he is ā€œGingerā€??? No, Creepo, that isnā€™t the same fooking thing. You stick to wearing the same crusty arse tomato juice tracksuits and being in denial of overstepping your trust. That goes for Lazyspaghetti as well, stay angrily slurping that 87th bottle of echo falls and cackling like one of the witches of Bradford whilst reading our ā€œhateā€ for your familyšŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everyone else ive seen online today if they have got something wrong they accept the criticism, apologise profusely and changed what they had wrote or said. Most people are even thanking the comments for educating them on a subject they might not know fully about. However, lol here we have Lazy and Creeps nonce-a-lot going absolutely mental in the comments section about trolls and bullies. They're honestly the worst.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Creeps ponce a lot - that made me giggle so much. I used to watch the minghams and thought they were okay. Until I fell down the rabbit hole of finding out what Creepy did - that put me right off them, and I haven't watched since. Also, that poor middle girl and baby, they don't have a clue what they are doing with both of them, it's clear eldest and youngest girl are the favourites in that family.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Not just the lack of a hat but babies shouldnā€™t be in direct sunlight during the hottest parts of the day. If they are swimming they should be in at least a long sleeve rash vest (and hat). Didnā€™t someone (Sarah) say his arms are tanned? Heā€™s a bleeping baby, he should not be tanned! Get some common sense or at least some sun sense.

Jace not wearing a hat either.

In that video, Isla budges past Jace without a care in the world and Isabelle kicks him to try make him go down the slide faster. All whilst Creepy sweats his moobs off and films Isabelle's arse, and Lazy does what she does best - absolutely nothing. Lazing around in the distance (or is that the wide angle lense), drinking echo falls straight from Jace's sippy cup and scrolls through Tattle.
You poor buggers, itā€™s 22 here today and itā€™s freaking winter! I want the cold goddamnit!!!

I got heatstroke today and was only outside for one hour, and i was in my bathing suit too
I donā€™t understand why he doesnā€™t wear a baseball cap in summer. Wouldnā€™t be as hot or look as silly.

No, he dyes it because he's ginger, and can't accept it. He wears the hat because he's gone bald and can't accept it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Haha my post was meant to say considering they never have a day off theyā€™ve now had at least 4 days off in lockdown alone not dirty days off šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 11
Haha my post was meant to say considering they never have a day off theyā€™ve now had at least 4 days off in lockdown alone not dirty days off šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
No, their dirty day off was when they fled after the scandal about Chris broke šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not just the lack of a hat but babies shouldnā€™t be in direct sunlight during the hottest parts of the day. If they are swimming they should be in at least a long sleeve rash vest (and hat). Didnā€™t someone (Sarah) say his arms are tanned? Heā€™s a bleeping baby, he should not be tanned! Get some common sense or at least some sun sense.

You poor buggers, itā€™s 22 here today and itā€™s freaking winter! I want the cold goddamnit!!!

I donā€™t understand why he doesnā€™t wear a baseball cap in summer. Wouldnā€™t be as hot or look as silly.
itā€™s currently 27 here, this is supposed to be winter!!!!!
Creepy wear a baseball hat lol, will it cover his ever receding hair line. That must be why he insists on that stupid fringe, at this rate his hair parting is gonna start from the back of his head šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The Inghams were about to upload another tit vlog of playing on the grass.

They caught wind of blackout Tuesday videos and decided last minute to upload 8:46 of silence to have another day off vlogging today.

They uploaded the blackout vlog originally with ads, monetised, money all for themselves obviously.

They were called out.

Edited the vlog to have no ads and say ā€˜this video isnā€™t monetisedā€™.

Rightfully they were still being called out on twitter Instagram etc for uploading a video in which they have no real in-depth knowledge about.

Lazy chugs some echo falls, gets loud on insta replying with hilariously uneducated rants.

Deletes all her comments in embarrassment.

Standard day for Inghams.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sarah doesnā€™t know KFC is international thereā€™s no way sheā€™ll understand the blm movement, they are only doing it to make themselves look good, they could give a darn about this, just look at their recent comments regarding racism etc they are racist themselves at least other youtubers have a better understanding and donā€™t make it about them

Reactions: 9
214k total views yesterday?! What the duck were they watching because when you look on YouTube it hasn't been their recent vlogs :unsure:

Reactions: 7
The Inghams were about to upload another tit vlog of playing on the grass.

They caught wind of blackout Tuesday videos and decided last minute to upload 8:46 of silence to have another day off vlogging today.

They uploaded the blackout vlog originally with ads, monetised, money all for themselves obviously.

They were called out.

Edited the vlog to have no ads and say ā€˜this video isnā€™t monetisedā€™.

Rightfully they were still being called out on twitter Instagram etc for uploading a video in which they have no real in-depth knowledge about.

Lazy chugs some echo falls, gets loud on insta replying with hilariously uneducated rants.

Deletes all her comments in embarrassment.

Standard day for Inghams.
Everything they touch turns to tit !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.