The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who thought it was all hype they aren’t half spending time outside lately.
I guess they’re desperate for vlog content.

Also 8/9pm before the vlog is up, most of their little kiddiwinks will be in bed then surely.
It will still be the same drival anyway. Kids running around, slow mo's, drone shots. Its like re-reading the same chapter from a book over and over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They hate being at home for more than 5 minutes but they'd actually have more to do there at the moment. Another vlog of sitting on the grass eating a crappy picnic and filming Isabelle in skimpy clothes, Creepy's going to have to think of a clickbait title for tomorrow's vlog.

Reactions: 23
I hope they fall flat on their respective flabby arses. Creepy says that the blanket empire alone can keep them going. Well creepy here’s a thought.......if it’s only really ifam buying your mech then who’s going to buy it when you lose your fans?!?! Cause let’s face it normal people wouldn’t pay £50 for a blanket they’ve seen on google for a very lot less. First rule of business Chris is know your customers.

Reactions: 26
Ooh the views are falling, let's build up some interest for tomorrow and create a little drama by not uploading today until later tonight....absolute cretins

Reactions: 17
Isabelle said in the last vlog they would be going back to school today so how come they are out and about on a school night?

Reactions: 8
It will still be the same drival anyway. Kids running around, slow mo's, drone shots. Its like re-reading the same chapter from a book over and over
You’re right. No matter what they try to do they alway manage to make it look like such a borefest.

Reactions: 13
They hate being at home for more than 5 minutes but they'd actually have more to do there at the moment. Another vlog of sitting on the grass eating a crappy picnic and filming Isabelle in skimpy clothes, Creepy's going to have to think of a clickbait title for tomorrow's vlog.
Not click bait. They don’t do that remember 😉😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isabelle said in the last vlog they would be going back to school today so how come they are out and about on a school night?
They aren't though. Esme could have but they aren't sending her. She prob meant the half arsed home schooling.
I hope they realise if they did real homeschool it would have to be more than hour a day

Reactions: 12
Just seen Ikea stores are opening. What’s the bet the Ingham’s will make a trip like all the other idiots who decide they absolutely need to buy something from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what’s happening today guys? I’ve not been on in a few days!!! Why have they not uploaded today? Have they spent the day moving? X

Reactions: 5
Can't you schedule when to upload a vlog? Not sure how it works. I'm not very techy. But I would think you could...
You absolutely can and it’s REALLY easy to do as well. The ONLY reason I can think of is that they aren’t there to moderate comments. They usually delay if they are about to get on a flight etc. So transparent

I hope they fall flat on their respective flabby arses. Creepy says that the blanket empire alone can keep them going. Well creepy here’s a thought.......if it’s only really ifam buying your mech then who’s going to buy it when you lose your fans?!?! Cause let’s face it normal people wouldn’t pay £50 for a blanket they’ve seen on google for a very lot less. First rule of business Chris is know your customers.
That might be the case currently. But without YouTube and the fans there is no Chinese blanket business. Once youtube collapses it’s like a house of cards. No fans for youtube means no fans for merch too

Reactions: 14
Why the hell is she sharing private messages from people on Instagram. Sarah you a complete cow and your just asking your little fans to bully them

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Why the hell is she sharing private messages from people on Instagram. Sarah you a complete cow and your just asking your little fans to bully them
Don’t worry Tattlers they won’t bully me couldn’t help myself they’ve only got one job........and not much of a job at that clearly hit a nerve silly money grabbing witch 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.