The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The devoted ifam are probably having withdrawal symptons with having no snorefest yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must have powers, searched to see if their vlog is live and it must've literally just gone on... The thumbnail.. That's all I'm saying. Hi Chris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today it is roasting out it’s 22 degrees my friend who lives in Leeds told me and Chris is in long trousers a beanie like what?? how he’s not dieing of heatstroke is beyond me he must be even more greasy and sweaty today 🤢
22 degrees is roasting in Britain, I don't know how you Brits would cope with an Aussie summer lol. Its winter and 23 degrees and we all rugging up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
22 degrees is roasting in Britain, I don't know how you Brits would cope with an Aussie summer lol. Its winter and 23 degrees and we all rugging up
22degs isn’t “roasting“ in the UK but it is nicely warm. 😄 I’ve been in Melbourne when it’s been 32degs and tbh it was lovely and didn’t feel unbearable. It was hot, bit sweaty tbh but not horrendous. However, 32degs in the UK is pretty horrible. Something to do with different climate apparently. Even my lovely Aus relatives find anything over 28degs in the UK sticky and humid.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There is literally no excuse they treat that poor boy like he’s a toy, she could’ve easily picked him up properly that’s what the seats are designed for, he going to get badly hurt one day
My friends little girl was picked up once like that by her cousin and both arms came out of their sockets! Poor baby was screaming and no wonder. 😢They should never pick him up like that! 😱

• Sad
THIS WAS NOT MEANT TO HAPPEN!! A GOOD DAY ON' GRASS!

Lazy feels so lucky to say the weather is beautiful. The girls are still reading their model books.

Creepy is in the garden with Prinny. He's about to set up some activities for the girls. They spent an hour debating whether to go out to a beauty spot but people in the UK don't care and are all going to the said beauty spots and they're rammed. So instead they're going to have a crazy, fun water day.

Jace has had a paddy trying to get in the pool before it's ready. They're filling it up with hot water and will then put cold in there. Footage of Jace putting his hands in the water. Creepy has the NASA live feed on because the rocket will be docking on the ISS in two hours.

Creepy asks Isla how the water feels and then asks Jace if he's going in. There's a little pool for Jace. Jace is in the pool with Isabelle and she takes his hand; he slips and cries. Camera cuts and the next scene he's ok. The girls slide into the pool using the end of the pool.

More footage of the girls to music.

Isabelle says she's going to slide into the pool elegantly. Then she tries to jump into the pool and bounces off the end instead of sliding in.

Half an hour later and Jace has gone for his nap. Lazy is about to do something with the girls and they have no idea. They choose different food dye colours. Isabelle gets yellow, Esme pink and Isla red. They're going to make DIY lava lamps. The girls pour the water in and them the oil. Isabelle is ordered to use baby oil by Lazy because the vegetable oil is yellow. Next they drop some food colouring into the jar before putting a fizzy tablet in. Creepy is laughing at Lazy because he thinks it won't work. It does work and Lazy asks who's an idiot now. The lava lamps start to work but you can barely see Isabelle's because it's so cloudy. The girls watch the bubbles.

Lazy is now going to make play doh with the younger girls. She tells us the kitchen is a mess and she films it. Lazy says the smell is like nursery. She is about to make an activity for Jace. It's to do with ziplock bags and the water/food dye. but she's going to stick it to the tuff table instead. She has visions in her head but everyone is like 'what' until she shows them so she'll do it and show us the end result. Lazy pours glitter, eyes and water into the bags.

It kinda went how Lazy was planning but the glitter is sticking to the bags. She might draw eyeless monsters on the bags so Jace can try and get the eyes to the monster or she might leave it as it is. Hopefully he will be up soon to enjoy it but Lazy wants him to sleep a little longer because she is going to help Isabelle film her Shein haul and react to it.

Lazy was hoping to do some work on Baby and Me but she was too busy. Isabelle is about to show her last outfit. Jace walks over and plays with the glitter bags. Lazy says it looks so satisfying. Jace rubs a sponge on the tuff table.

A note on screen says Isabelle tried to push Creepy into the pool. They didn't capture it on camera but they did film the payback. Isabelle is in the garden talking to the girls and Creepy creeps up behind her and pushes her into the pool. Esme splashes Isabelle with more water so Creepy decides to drag her into the pool by her arm. By the look on his face the smug little tit enjoyed that. Creepy stands by cackling. Isabelle says her knee hurts but Creepy doesn't give a tit and carries on laughing. Isabelle gets out and tries to get Creepy into the pool but he pushes her in again. He then pushes Esme in again and her useless mother stands by cackling away.

Jace walks into the kitchen. He's chasing Lazy for a nectarine. Lazy shares it with him.

They're about to say goodnight. Lazy says it's been another fun filled word. She doesn't want to say good luck because it isn't the right word but the Inghams are apparently thinking of everyone who's gone back to school/college/work today. She moans about the lighting again. She hopes everyone's day went ok. Comment down below if you went back to school or stayed home. They've had a lot of questions about Esme and they've chose to keep her home for numerous reasons.

End of vlog

I bet he enjoyed that. Absolute creep.
creepy.PNG
creepy1.PNG
creepy2.PNG

He even does a little jump with excitement afterwards
creepy3.PNG

The absolute glee on his face as he drags his ten year old into the pool by her arm. He's really enjoying this and it isn't normal; Esme could've very easily been injured.
creepy4.PNG

He enjoyed pushing Isabelle in the water so much that he decided to do it again
creepy5.PNG

lazy2.PNG

Lazy.PNG
Capture.PNG
lazy3.PNG

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
No, he dyes it because he's ginger, and can't accept it. He wears the hat because he's gone bald and can't accept it.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Can see his beanie being one of those hats with the hair attached around the edge, when he takes it off he's got a head like an egg....!!! 👩‍🦲🤟🥚😜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Any one else,notice the comments were turned off ? I think they may be on now but none showing at moment

Reactions: 3

Lazy feels so lucky to say the weather is beautiful. The girls are still reading their model books.

Creepy is in the garden with Prinny. He's about to set up some activities for the girls. They spent an hour debating whether to go out to a beauty spot but people in the UK don't care and are all going to the said beauty spots and they're rammed. So instead they're going to have a crazy, fun water day.

Jace has had a paddy trying to get in the pool before it's ready. They're filling it up with hot water and will then put cold in there. Footage of Jace putting his hands in the water. Creepy has the NASA live feed on because the rocket will be docking on the ISS in two hours.

Creepy asks Isla how the water feels and then asks Jace if he's going in. There's a little pool for Jace. Jace is in the pool with Isabelle and she takes his hand; he slips and cries. Camera cuts and the next scene he's ok. The girls slide into the pool using the end of the pool.

More footage of the girls to music.

Isabelle says she's going to slide into the pool elegantly. Then she tries to jump into the pool and bounces off the end instead of sliding in.

Half an hour later and Jace has gone for his nap. Lazy is about to do something with the girls and they have no idea. They choose different food dye colours. Isabelle gets yellow, Esme pink and Isla red. They're going to make DIY lava lamps. The girls pour the water in and them the oil. Isabelle is ordered to use baby oil by Lazy because the vegetable oil is yellow. Next they drop some food colouring into the jar before putting a fizzy tablet in. Creepy is laughing at Lazy because he thinks it won't work. It does work and Lazy asks who's an idiot now. The lava lamps start to work but you can barely see Isabelle's because it's so cloudy. The girls watch the bubbles.

Lazy is now going to make play doh with the younger girls. She tells us the kitchen is a mess and she films it. Lazy says the smell is like nursery. She is about to make an activity for Jace. It's to do with ziplock bags and the water/food dye. but she's going to stick it to the tuff table instead. She has visions in her head but everyone is like 'what' until she shows them so she'll do it and show us the end result. Lazy pours glitter, eyes and water into the bags.

It kinda went how Lazy was planning but the glitter is sticking to the bags. She might draw eyeless monsters on the bags so Jace can try and get the eyes to the monster or she might leave it as it is. Hopefully he will be up soon to enjoy it but Lazy wants him to sleep a little longer because she is going to help Isabelle film her Shein haul and react to it.

Lazy was hoping to do some work on Baby and Me but she was too busy. Isabelle is about to show her last outfit. Jace walks over and plays with the glitter bags. Lazy says it looks so satisfying. Jace rubs a sponge on the tuff table.

A note on screen says Isabelle tried to push Creepy into the pool. They didn't capture it on camera but they did film the payback. Isabelle is in the garden talking to the girls and Creepy creeps up behind her and pushes her into the pool. Esme splashes Isabelle with more water so Creepy decides to drag her into the pool by her arm. By the look on his face the smug little tit enjoyed that. Creepy stands by cackling. Isabelle says her knee hurts but Creepy doesn't give a tit and carries on laughing. Isabelle gets out and tries to get Creepy into the pool but he pushes her in again. He then pushes Esme in again and her useless mother stands by cackling away.

Jace walks into the kitchen. He's chasing Lazy for a nectarine. Lazy shares it with him.

They're about to say goodnight. Lazy says it's been another fun filled word. She doesn't want to say good luck because it isn't the right word but the Inghams are apparently thinking of everyone who's gone back to school/college/work today. She moans about the lighting again. She hopes everyone's day went ok. Comment down below if you went back to school or stayed home. They've had a lot of questions about Esme and they've chose to keep her home for numerous reasons.

End of vlog

I bet he enjoyed that. Absolute creep.
View attachment 143412View attachment 143413View attachment 143414

He even does a little jump with excitement afterwards
View attachment 143415

The absolute glee on his face as he drags his ten year old into the pool by her arm. He's really enjoying this and it isn't normal; Esme could've very easily been injured.
View attachment 143416

He enjoyed pushing Isabelle in the water so much that he decided to do it again
View attachment 143417

View attachment 143426

View attachment 143418View attachment 143419View attachment 143428
Am I being thick or does the title make no sense? Also what wasn’t meant to happen?! They are really scraping the barrel now aren’t they 🤣

Ooop here we go...they very late vlog that caused an outcry and 'hundreds' of people sending lazy messages. It better be worth the wait!

- Surprised todays title isn't 'mega carnival surprise garden party 2!!'
- Is it an ingham vlog without a comment from lazy about the weather?? I think not.
- Ooop model books? Are we also filling the younger 2's heads with you can be a model nonsense...Unfortunately models diets don't consist of packet cake mix, pasta and sweets. Sorry kiddos...
- Creepy lazy about beauty spots being rammed??? YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM CAUSING THEM TO BE RAMMED...:rolleyes:
- Imagine being those poor neighbours wanting some peace and quiet and all you can hear next door is creepy banging on about NASA, Jace screaming, the girls shrieking and shouting every 5 seconds and lazy going CLEVVERRRR BOYYY.
- Bet creepy was loving filming the girls in their swimming costumes :sick:
- First thing creepy did when izzy landed funny was shove the camera in her face? What if she was really hurt??
- Ugghhh another 'FuN AcTivItY' - I swear their house must have the contents of hobbycraft
- WOAHHHH THATS SOOOO COOOL - its some oil and water in a mug....
- I mean what a waste of stuff for an activity? Do we actually see the finished product after the activity? No...probably because it gets thrown in the bin, or chucked in the junk room. Those lava lamps will be binned by tommorw.
- Oh godddd here we go again...the ziplock bags, water and the tuff table!! What a mighty combo we have there. Cant even contain my excitement on this one. Lazy will be rambling on about it for dayssss....
- CLEVVERRRRR BOYYY:rolleyes: *CACKLE CACKLE*
- Creepy runs like an actual idiot :rolleyes: and also chucking the girls in the pool like that....that could seriously hurt themselves...theres no padding underneath those things...I remember my older sister jumping in a paddling pool like the one they have and she landed funny on her wrist and broke it.
- We have a proper ending today....
- We have chosen to keep Esme at home for a number of reasons - i.e as soon as they get the green light they can go on holiday without worrying about school.

Annnddd thats another day from the minghams...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah my daughter’s friend lives in California and when my daughter was complaining that it was 24 degrees here and she was sweltering her friend was laughing and saying that was their winter temperatures and it was freezing!
24 degrees Celsius is 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Don't think you can get heat stroke from that temperature no matter where you live. I live in NYC and that's our spring weather. I think 95 degrees Fahrenheit will constitute heat stroke which we hit in the summer months

Yeah but they have air con the the US. We can't escape it.
I don't use my air when it's 70 degrees it's too cool

...America too is quite hot in the summer So funny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
24 degrees Celsius is 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Don't think you can get heat stroke from that temperature no matter where you live. I live in NYC and that's our spring weather. I think 95 degrees Fahrenheit will constitute heat stroke which we hit in the summer months

I don't use my air when it's 70 degrees it's too cool

...America too is quite hot in the summer So funny
The humidity here is alot more than in the US. We had friends come over in July from Arizona, they're used to the heat obviously but even they struggled here because of the humidity.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.