The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah - it's the last few days of sunshine so we want to make the most of it

Also Sarah - we've only just got here. (Around half 4)
They couldn’t organise a pissup in a brewery
🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today it is roasting out it’s 22 degrees my friend who lives in Leeds told me and Chris is in long trousers a beanie like what?? how he’s not dieing of heatstroke is beyond me he must be even more greasy and sweaty today 🤢
I got heatstroke today and was only outside for one hour, and i was in my bathing suit too

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Today it is roasting out it’s 22 degrees my friend who lives in Leeds told me and Chris is in long trousers a beanie like what?? how he’s not dieing of heatstroke is beyond me he must be even more greasy and sweaty today 🤢
Jace not wearing a hat either.

In that video, Isla budges past Jace without a care in the world and Isabelle kicks him to try make him go down the slide faster. All whilst Creepy sweats his moobs off and films Isabelle's arse, and Lazy does what she does best - absolutely nothing. Lazing around in the distance (or is that the wide angle lense), drinking echo falls straight from Jace's sippy cup and scrolls through Tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
They hate being at home for more than 5 minutes but they'd actually have more to do there at the moment. Another vlog of sitting on the grass eating a crappy picnic and filming Isabelle in skimpy clothes, Creepy's going to have to think of a clickbait title for tomorrow's vlog.
Let me see bet they ate ummm bagels with ham and Pringles. More footage of Isabelle's ass, Jace eating and walking in grass and Esme doing Tiktoks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Does the heffalump with her wide angle ass not like to be shown from the neck down on camera these days?
Could it be because we’ll see her real size and not her fake photoshopped size.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You must not live in England that’s hot weather compare to usual
Yeah my daughter’s friend lives in California and when my daughter was complaining that it was 24 degrees here and she was sweltering her friend was laughing and saying that was their winter temperatures and it was freezing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its OK folks, Isabelle's in her shortest shorts and creepy is primed to record her 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah my daughter’s friend lives in California and when my daughter was complaining that it was 24 degrees here and she was sweltering her friend was laughing and saying that was their winter temperatures and it was freezing!
Yeah but they have air con the the US. We can't escape it.

Reactions: 10
It was hot today, but there was a cooling breeze if you stuck to the shade. I don't understand the beenie thing. Why does he not feel like a prat? If I saw a man walking towards me in the street with a beenie hat on in 22 degrees, full sun etc, I'd think he was mad. I'd sure as hell know who he was, though - he sticks out like a sore thumb! You'd think he'd want to blend in!
Does he wear it because he's ginger? Why doesn't he grow up?!
I can't imagine what his hair smells like :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I went on my long walk today and had a baseball hat on I was out an hour and half and when I came home, I had to have another shower and wash my hair as it was tripping 🤦‍♀️ So god knows what lives under that beanie of his after wearing it all day 🤢😂

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.