The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was inevitable that she wouldn't send Esme back to school. I'm not sure what I would do in the same circumstance, so I'm not judging her for this particular case. However, like I said - it was inevitable. Simply because that's one less person to do filming duties during the day. They're already struggling with content at the moment, and without Esme to do her little sketches with Isabelle, they'd really struggle to film any content.

Whilst this current situation is a tricky one to judge what's best for each child, I'm sure Esme would have benefitted from a proper education at school during this time. She's openly admitted that she's struggling to get them motivated with dance lessons. I'm sure that's exactly the same for school (especially as none of them have partaken in any of the fun videos the school year groups have been doing).

Reactions: 21
Iam really enjoying their views fall by the day! Despite there desperate attempts at click bait.. I can almost smell their desperation. Its smells of sweat and stale beenie. Karma a witch Chris. And iam here for it. Justice for all those young girls. The channel is going down the toilet! Just like with Sam and nia and Cullen and Katie. Once riding high.. Now both scraping by.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iam really enjoying their views fall by the day! Despite there desperate attempts at click bait.. I can almost smell their desperation. Its smells of sweat and stale beenie. Karma a witch Chris. And iam here for it. Justice for all those young girls. The channel is going down the toilet! Just like with Sam and nia and Cullen and Katie. Once riding high.. Now both scraping by.
It was the assumptions video that did it I am sure. Way to piss off the actual viewers you have got! No we haven’t changed at all. But we will take the piss out of all the questions even though genuine IFAM probably sent them in.

Reactions: 19
I completely agree, they spend all this money on all these toys in the hope that he will occupy and amuse himself, so she can sit and do absolutely nothing all day. It's not going to work, he needs parental stimulation and he needs them to interact with him. It's quite sad to watch him really, you can see that he is craving attention, poor boy!

What I meant by my post yesterday was that if she feels that he needs a snack, then prepare something more healthy than a big ice cream! Food should never be given just to pacify him, all that's doing is making him realise that if he plays up, she will give him anything to eat just to shut him up.

Play with the little boy, read to him, sing nursery rhymes with him, try finger painting or potato painting, all these things cost next to nothing and will be so much more beneficial to his development. Just enjoy him for goodness sake, this inquisitive stage of his little life will be over in the blink of an eye, just make the most of every day with him. Some people who would make fantastic parents are not lucky enough to be blessed with children, so be grateful for all your children, step away from social media and start acting like a proper mother, because if you don't, your children are going to resent you forever!
I cant see her doing what my sister in law is doing with my 18 month old nephew - baby yoga - he loves it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They
It was the assumptions video that did it I am sure. Way to piss off the actual viewers you have got! No we haven’t changed at all. But we will take the piss out of all the questions even though genuine IFAM probably sent them in.
They talk so much BS they lost a few views when bragging about how much they earn each month and what a time to brag atm 🤦‍♀️
They are just digging their self a whole and it’s getting bigger by the day 😂 they might earn good money but my god look what they have to pay out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They

They talk so much BS they lost a few views when bragging about how much they earn each month and what a time to brag atm 🤦‍♀️
They are just digging their self a whole and it’s getting bigger by the day 😂 they might earn good money but my god look what they have to pay out 😂
Yeah, according to Sarah they "earn roughly the same amount each month, give or take a couple of thousand"

Also, about the sleeping in the same bed thing, Creepy says that people (tattle) thinks he's in the caravan till 4 in the morning doing things he shouldn't.

But they don't read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, according to Sarah they "earn roughly the same amount each month, give or take a couple of thousand"

Also, about the sleeping in the same bed thing, Creepy says that people (tattle) thinks he's in the caravan till 4 in the morning doing things he shouldn't.

But they don't read here.
Not being funny but theres a big difference if you are earning lets say £1000 a month and £3000 a month. Unfortunately ingham figures will be higher, otherwise I dont know how they are affording private school for 2 kids, and looking for the 3rd, not to mention a new house and everything.
Usually if you take the average number on social blade, some youtubers have said thats most accurate, its a rough estimate of earnings for a channel. So for may the mid point is about £8500-£9000...even still with these figures, a couple grand is still a big difference in earning. Its not like they earn £100k each month because a couple grand either side of that isn't much I comparison to the whole amount.
8000x12 = £96,000 a year the are looking to be earning.... :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The R rate is still high in Bradford. So although esme is at a private school it's still a risk sending her back.
One of our local schools has had to close fully as a teacher has covid 19.
Plus they would have to get up super duper early to take her to school !

Reactions: 11
Not being funny but theres a big difference if you are earning lets say £1000 a month and £3000 a month. Unfortunately ingham figures will be higher, otherwise I dont know how they are affording private school for 2 kids, and looking for the 3rd, not to mention a new house and everything.
Usually if you take the average number on social blade, some youtubers have said thats most accurate, its a rough estimate of earnings for a channel. So for may the mid point is about £8500-£9000...even still with these figures, a couple grand is still a big difference in earning. Its not like they earn £100k each month because a couple grand either side of that isn't much I comparison to the whole amount.
Even if they are earning that amount, they still have hefty school fees to pay, a sizeable mortgage, stupid amount of gas guzzling rust bucket vehicles.... And, of course, legal fees 😏😉 add tax on top of all of this... It's no wonder they had to start up the Chinese blanket business.

Reactions: 18
Plus baby and me and merch which probably earns about the same as videos. And a lot of their expenses will go through the business as ‘content’

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Even if they are earning that amount, they still have hefty school fees to pay, a sizeable mortgage, stupid amount of gas guzzling rust bucket vehicles.... And, of course, legal fees 😏😉 add tax on top of all of this... It's no wonder they had to start up the Chinese blanket business.
They must earn about another £3-5k or more per month from the blankets - likely all tax free and I can't see them declaring it either.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They must earn about another £3-5k or more per month from the blankets - likely all tax free and I can't see them declaring it either.
and then claiming they individually don't earn enough to pay tax

Reactions: 6
I bet they licherally had to sit there for hours going through all the assumptions questions
and carefully devising a script that Isabelle could follow, but sadly also put her in a bad light. Funny how most of them were simply aimed at the ‘stalkers’ too. Wonder if any of the questions they received were related to her baby and me tat.
Q Sarah, a lot of people assume your baby blankets are all stolen designs.

A That’s discoosting. They are all jealous haters.

Whatever will she do when sells out of her current stock and has to actually come up with the designs herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Could she be begging any more for freebies?
Looking for small businesses to support or exploit? 🤨 Because if you are going to offer payment in 'exposure', Sarah, they do have a right to know about your husband's attempted exposure 😇

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What was that blue thing Jace was wearing?

Why does Jace need a "nursery" in the new house? Stop babying your children, let him have a little boy's room.

Did Creepy open his present that the sender asked to be opened on camera? It wasn't his cleaning box was it? He can't be that obsessed with cleaning if he hasn't heard of Zoflora.

Reactions: 18
Why do they give out all the namesof everyone who asked an assuption question? Surely thats just subtly encouraging the Ifam to go and hate them because they dared to say the truth? But they dont encourage the ifam to go and hate... 🤔🤔🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Any one think as soon as green light is given this family will be off on a magical amazing holiday? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Any one think as soon as green light is given this family will be off on a magical amazing holiday? 🤔
Yeah they'll be off doing some more "educational travelling" despite rarely leaving Europe and just sitting by a pool or on a beach.

Reactions: 8
I'm massively behind the Tattle threads, but I caught up with Assumptions vid, and surprise-surprise the Minghams shat all over their own brand with "sass" they came off as basic snarkiness 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Chris, you're trying to be funny but you're simply not as talented as the Tattlers in the humour dept. Give it up m8.
And leering up to your camera, goading your audience, doesn't come off as someone who suffers from anxiety. You're just a textbook prick.
And Isabelle can duck off too ✋🏻
I'll say it again, any NORMAL YouTuber would have a talent management team to deal with all the criticism and stress. Why have the Inghams got no management? My ASSUMPTION is that no-one will touch them.
Funniest line: "our YouTuber friends"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAAAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.