The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For one I actually agree with her in regards to the current situation. Hypocritical of her to talk about a child's wellbeing though. The same woman who chose to stay with a child groomer, pimps her kids out to God only knows who, travelled during a pandemic because #gifted and prioritised vlogging over her daughter's head injury and the health of her unborn baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok to not send your child to school but ok to risk your health by flying to the Malidives during a pandemic....ok 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Could someone explain why only Esme would be going to school and not the other 2? Not sure how it works

Did she seriously ask if there’s even a KFC in America 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ gee, I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could someone explain why only Esme would be going to school and not the other 2? Not sure how it works

Did she seriously ask if there’s even a KFC in America 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ gee, I wonder
If she's in year 6 then she will because that's one of the years going back. Only certain years are returning for now.

Reactions: 7
I was against the idea of them going back but looking at it now I feel like it would, it’ll give them a chance to get used to the new routines

Reactions: 4
Why didn't they look for the space station and rocket in the sky? I could see it from my garden in the UK.

Reactions: 10

It's only year 6, year 1 and reception starting back tomorrow.
Have they said if they are sending her?

Ha. Just seen the insta post. I think it's just easier to keep her off then have her moan about it tbh.

Reactions: 10
Ha ha well spotted . Dance teacher was not impressed when creepy was in the papers and politely asked him to collect the girl's from outside the building. That's when jane took over dancing duties

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
What a complete moron thinking that KFC isn’t in America. witch it started over here. 😆 Kentucky, there’s your clue dumbass! How thick can she be? Even if she didn’t know her geography, which she doesn’t, her obnoxious cackle makes me want to throw my phone. 🤬🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ha ha well spotted . Dance teacher was not impressed when creepy was in the papers and politely asked him to collect the girl's from outside the building. That's when jane took over dancing duties
That's why the dance teacher has "hearted " everyone's comments but not the Inghams!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just read a comment under their last ‘vlog’ someone called them inspiring! duck me, I’m more inspired by Harold Shipman than I am those bellends!....Least Shipman had a job 😂. Seriously their followers/fans are genuinely deluded!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Oh right thank you 😊

My youngest daughter’s school cannot open safely so they are not having any children back at this time. However even when yr 6 do return I won’t be sending my daughter simply because she has ASD and needs Constant Help & support and she will also not be able to deal with the new routines. Of course I doubt Lazy’s reasons will be for safely because she didn’t give a f**k when they flew to the Maldives during a pandemic and then Creepy spent half the time ranting that it was all hype

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just read a comment under their last ‘vlog’ someone called them inspiring! duck me, I’m more inspired by Harold Shipman than I am those bellends!....Least Shipman had a job 😂. Seriously their followers/fans are genuinely deluded!
Cue Sarah quickly asking Chris who Harold Shipman is. "Babe who's 'arold s-hip-man?"

"Erm Ifam babe, yeah yeah yeah.
You know foo, that's right man"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.