The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone is following the Stauffer story, but there’s a good video made by ‘Smokey Glow’ giving professional opinion on not just that situation, but also family vloggers.

Reactions: 8
So Stacey been filmed for gogglebox. Give it a couple of days, and Sarah will be saying how much they’re enjoying just sitting watching tv of an evening and discussing the programmes, in the hope gogglebox come and film them as well! Maybe that’s what all the waffle about the space launch was in aid of 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I feel like Lazy and creepy probably tell her to put those captions and hashtags in the hope she'll get scouted and then not need a 'real' job. She's got the same dream as most girls her age who think a few instagram selfies will get them scouted for them to be a model - (and as my sociology/psychology knowledge has taught me, being a model means girls think they are found pretty by societies expectations and boost their self-esteem/make them more popular and give them validation where they fail to have it elsewhere - and I have no doubt the same applies to izzy - probably doesn't help thousands of fans go 'omg you're so pretty' , yet being pretty and being a model are different things)

However im not being funny, but some people just aren't meant for modelling, im not saying Isabelle is ugly, because she isn't, but she isn't what agencies look for in models. You have to be a certain type of person and have a certain type of look to be a professional model.
They look for people who are tall, slim, have amazing skin, beautiful hair, a pretty face - I know things like lots of freckles are in, bright coloured eyes, flawless jawlines and on top have a really good personality.

I have a good friend I went to school with who was scouted when she was a little older than izzy, maybe 14/15 and you just knew she was going to be a model because she is naturally gorgeous, she's tall, slim, naturally tanned, freckles and bright green eyes, and the most beautiful shade of dark brown hair, not to mention immaculate skin and she's just such a lovely person, so bubbly, chatty, funny. (She gives me the low down on the modelling world all the time so I have inside info here 😂 )

Like izzy just isn't what agencies look for - she isn't model size (usually you have to be 6/8 for mainstream modelling and be really toned, healthy, workout 4/5 times a week), (although nothing wrong with anyones size, I personally think izzy has a nice figure, and i'm all about body positivity but i'm just comparing it to mainstream, editorial modelling here) she doesn't have immaculate skin, she doesn't have a unique face, you have to extremely mature and be professional from a young age and I feel like izzy being babied all her life means she isn't and can be quite childish, (my friend used to travel down to London on her own when she was 15 for shoots - can you imagine izzy doing that?), her personality again is quite childish, I can't picture her being professional at all.

I feel like lazy and creepy have probably filled her head with all this nonsense about putting these tags in her pictures because they think she can be a model, but she isn't cut out and I know it sounds harsh but thats exactly what the modelling world is like. She's going to be disappointed when her dream of a model comes crashing down and she has to find a real job to do that isn't taking pictures/selfies with your phone camera all day.
my niece went to school with a girl who happens to be married to a famous footballer, whilst at school she was full of herself and used to get the pee taken out of her and bullied because she always wanted to be a model and say someday she will make it, she did as well but shes more famous for being this particular footballers wife, I guess what im trying to say is if Issy has an attitude like people say then the modelling people wont look at her . This girl apparently had a real knack of turning on the charm and not letting the model scouts see her real attitude, it also helped that my niece said she was tall, slim and very pretty in school and she did feel sorry for her at times. Maybe thats why issy gets picked on because I think shes a pretty girl and sometimes other girls see that as a threat .

Is there a "Kentucky" Fried Chicken in America? - Seriously, no words, the thick cow!

The words of the song playing while Isabelle was playing with Jace on the rubber cushion - Worrying as hell! There's going to be a huge scandal about his relationship with that girl in the future! It's like it's playing out in front of our eyes and there's nothing we can do!

Noticed items from Nuby on the table when she was opening the parcels full of tat. Hope she ordered them and they weren't gifted!

Jace eating that whole ice cream to himself, and Sarah admitting that she wanted a break from his crying so she gave it to him to keep him quiet - Cut him up some fruit you lazy cow! That child will be in the obese category before too long if she carries on feeding him utter crap!
shes unbelieveable, our youngest cried for 2 whole years never could pacify him, we had doctors look at him, we stimulated him constantly , he wouldnt sleep through the day from quite young and by night time he would be so exhausted that he would just flop. I personally thought he was hyperactiveas hes 12 now and still doesnt sit still, we used to have a job getting him to sit and eat at a table when he started finding his feet, I couldnt just pacify him with ice cream what good does that do to either of them?, once my son started to communicate properly he and we understood more of his needs, it is hard work but she needs to stimulate him more with play and not just food , hes not being taught anything other than when he cries he gets food whether he wants it or not

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope you watch their videos on Invidious or Hooktube where they don't get the Adsense... She probably thinks the K stands for King fried chicken... What an idiot. Years ago it was only known as Kentucky fried chicken and then the name was changed to KFC
Of course I do...I wouldn't dare give this family any more money - wouldn't want to fund all that pasta and cake mix

Reactions: 9
Mia has very bad skin and extremely thin if that’s what you mean. Not sure how tall she is.
I dont know how tall she is 🤷🏻‍♀️Models seem to come in all shapes and sizes these days, and yes she does have very bad skin at the moment ( I’m amazed how she covers that up). I was referring to her looks more than anything else. She’s not your run of the mill beauty, she has a look that photographs very well.

Reactions: 5
I feel like Lazy and creepy probably tell her to put those captions and hashtags in the hope she'll get scouted and then not need a 'real' job. She's got the same dream as most girls her age who think a few instagram selfies will get them scouted for them to be a model - (and as my sociology/psychology knowledge has taught me, being a model means girls think they are found pretty by societies expectations and boost their self-esteem/make them more popular and give them validation where they fail to have it elsewhere - and I have no doubt the same applies to izzy - probably doesn't help thousands of fans go 'omg you're so pretty' , yet being pretty and being a model are different things)

However im not being funny, but some people just aren't meant for modelling, im not saying Isabelle is ugly, because she isn't, but she isn't what agencies look for in models. You have to be a certain type of person and have a certain type of look to be a professional model.
They look for people who are tall, slim, have amazing skin, beautiful hair, a pretty face - I know things like lots of freckles are in, bright coloured eyes, flawless jawlines and on top have a really good personality.

I have a good friend I went to school with who was scouted when she was a little older than izzy, maybe 14/15 and you just knew she was going to be a model because she is naturally gorgeous, she's tall, slim, naturally tanned, freckles and bright green eyes, and the most beautiful shade of dark brown hair, not to mention immaculate skin and she's just such a lovely person, so bubbly, chatty, funny. (She gives me the low down on the modelling world all the time so I have inside info here 😂 )

Like izzy just isn't what agencies look for - she isn't model size (usually you have to be 6/8 for mainstream modelling and be really toned, healthy, workout 4/5 times a week), (although nothing wrong with anyones size, I personally think izzy has a nice figure, and i'm all about body positivity but i'm just comparing it to mainstream, editorial modelling here) she doesn't have immaculate skin, she doesn't have a unique face, you have to extremely mature and be professional from a young age and I feel like izzy being babied all her life means she isn't and can be quite childish, (my friend used to travel down to London on her own when she was 15 for shoots - can you imagine izzy doing that?), her personality again is quite childish, I can't picture her being professional at all.

I feel like lazy and creepy have probably filled her head with all this nonsense about putting these tags in her pictures because they think she can be a model, but she isn't cut out and I know it sounds harsh but thats exactly what the modelling world is like. She's going to be disappointed when her dream of a model comes crashing down and she has to find a real job to do that isn't taking pictures/selfies with your phone camera all day.
agreed and you do need co-ordination as well and poor lzzy is so unco

Reactions: 1
I dont know how tall she is 🤷🏻‍♀️Models seem to come in all shapes and sizes these days, and yes she does have very bad skin at the moment ( I’m amazed how she covers that up). I was referring to her looks more than anything else. She’s not your run of the mill beauty, she has a look that photographs very well.
Yeah Mia is skinny with great bone structure. Izzy is round faced with no bone structure and very plain.. With scraggy hair and huge nostrils... Its laughable that the dolt thinks she could be a model.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why didn't they look for the space station and rocket in the sky? I could see it from my garden in the UK.
Probably thought it went straight up to the moon 😂😂
We sat out in the garden waiting to see them 👍🏼 The space station was bang on time and 15 mins later Spacex followed, bloody amazes me........ very miffed that we should have been in Florida now, 😩 missed out on an amazing opportunity 😩

• Sad
It's only year 6, year 1 and reception starting back tomorrow.
Have they said if they are sending her?

Ha. Just seen the insta post. I think it's just easier to keep her off then have her moan about it tbh.
Yeah I bet they'll be a vlog titled "kicked out of school" or something silly like that with a shocked face isabelle even though it's not her. But it's just good advertising guys not clickbait.

• Haha
** SPACEX LAUNCH + A SURPRISE DELIVERY FOR ISABELLE

Because 8-12 year olds are known for being excited about a rocket launch

Jace runs across the kitchen and Creepy has put his clothes on back to front. It's another hot scorcher day, especially where the Inghams are. It's almost 11 and Creepy and Lazy have been doing work this morning. The girls are awake but still in bed, they should be down for breakfast in a minute.

Lazy tells Jace to go and get his baby. He does and puts him in the wooden pram before pushing him around the garden a little. In the next shot the tuff table ha been filled with water and Jace is splashing in it. They can't stay outside for too long because he hasn't got his hat. Lazy films a big bee and says it's like a bird. Jace won't keep his hat on so they can only stay on for a while. Lazy pours water into a Nuby water play thing.

Jace is wearing a hat and crying. Then he is distracted by the tuff table. Lazy says the tempt of water might make it last more than a couple of seconds. He hasn't been in a good mood today, there's been big tantrums over the hat.

Isabelle is sat in the living room and the postman has arrived with her Shein order. Lazy tries tow whisper but Isabelle hears. Isabelle got an email yesterday but didn't want to open it. Lazy gives Isabelle the package. Esme wants to make play doh and has been looking at recipes this morning. Isabelle wants a water fight or party. Creepy has eaten all the cookies and Isabelle is going to cry.

Lazy missed Esme's face but she was really shocked when told Creepy might take her and the girls for a bike ride. Creepy is cleaning the bikes at the moment. Lazy asks why Esme is so excited but they've not been on them in so long. Lazy just got Jace's playmat from the roadtrip out of the caravan and cleaned it. She wants to get her and Creepy bikes.

A few packages have arrived for Lazy so she's going to do a time lapse. Time lapse of opening packages. A couple of things are what Lazy ordered. Thomas has sent more books. They've got some chocolate and lots of crème eggs. The girls have got a girls night in box. Jace has been sent a dragon toy so she plugs the page and practically begs for the astronaut. Jace's new nursery will be jungle themed. Footage of the girls looking at the gifts.

Creepy said they've got the bikes out and cleaned the bikes. Isabelle's handle bar is loose and they can't tighten it so they will have to take it to a bike shop. They can't go on a bike ride though. Creepy is excited for the SpaceX launch. The livestream will be going live soon.

Jace is eating an ice cream. It shouldn't be happening but this is the happiest he's been all day. There's a white chocolate flake in the middle. Lazy says they will hide the evidence before Creepy and the girls return.

Footage of the girls riding their bikes. Lazy gives Jace his dragon and then puts him in the mini. Jace takes it out.

The girls have pulled the inflatable mattress out of the tent and Jace and the girls are bouncing on it. Footage of Jace and the girls to another Creepy song.

They just turned the ipad down. Lazy hopes everyone on the estate is watching it or they will be hearing it from the Inghams' garden anyway. They're watching the rocket launch, which happens in three hours. Lazy says this is a big past of space history. Space is one of those things that when Lazy starts getting into it it really captures her imagination. She moans about the wasps and bees. Isla wonders if it will drink her drink and then Lazy freaks out when it goes onto her hand. She tells Jace he looks like a rugrat. Esme and Isla re doing their top model books. Isabelle is sunbathing editing photos from yesterday. Lazy has been to put dinner in. She was going through the assumptions vlog and someone said Creepy should've started the vlog walking out of the tent. They're having a full English breakfast for dinner today because the sausages are about to be out of date. Someone sent Creepy a cleaning box. It comes with some stickers and one says 'Chris's Zoflora'. Creepy asked who zofrlora is. They will probably have dinner in the garden outdoors tonight. Lazy wanted to put the space launch on the projector but it won't be dark enough.

Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Creepy said President Trump is on his way to KSC Lazy asked why and it's so weird. Creepy asked why it is. Lazy thought he said KFC. Lazy isn't sure if there's a KFC in America🤦‍♀️and she thought he was going to KFC to watch the launch. Isabelle interrupts and shows some photos of Esme. Obviously Creepy said KSC for Kennedy Space Centre.

Lazy shows dinner. It's Jace's first English breakfast. Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Isla says the breakfast is so nice. Lazy's favourite part is the bacon.

In the living room Creepy says they're having a launch party. Everyone has come inside and there's 20 minutes to go. The weather is looking goods Lazy thinks it will go ahead. Lazy says it's so exciting. Creepy hopes the ifam are watching it. He's practically wetting himself with excitement over this space launch. Calm down Creepy.

3 minutes to launch and everyone is sat in the living room. They're all so excited learning about everything. Isabelle is excited. They will be in space for four months. It takes 19 hours to get to the space station.

Footage of the girls watching.

They've finished watching the launch and it was incredible Isabelle says it's amazing because whilst the Inghams were sat at home they were somewhere else doing that .It's not dark yet so they cant see it. They're going to have a sleepover because the tomorrow night its a school night. Isabelle is going to make the snack box.

End of vlog

Have Nuby gifted them something again after everything that happened?
View attachment 142440

Calm down Lazy, it's just a wasp
View attachment 142453View attachment 142454View attachment 142455

View attachment 142442View attachment 142443
View attachment 142447
View attachment 142445View attachment 142446View attachment 142456
I love when you compare them to animals

We also got a shout out
..and they dont read or watch any hate

If she's in year 6 then she will because that's one of the years going back. Only certain years are returning for now.
why only certain years?

Reactions: 4
As much as I dislike the feckless parents, I cannot write off Izzy’s future. I see a pretty girl, and I believe she can break free and be what she wants to be. I don’t think she wants to be a model at all. Don’t suppose they’ve even bothered to ask what she wants though.

Reactions: 15
Just curious Lazy....What actually did you learn from the shuttle launch? Maybe KFC is an American Chain? Well at least you know our President's name. Yeah Im sure those girls are really interested, especially Isabelle who was more interested in IG photos....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much as I dislike the feckless parents, I cannot write off Izzy’s future. I see a pretty girl, and I believe she can break free and be what she wants to be. I don’t think she wants to be a model at all. Don’t suppose they’ve even bothered to ask what she wants though.
She used to want to be a doctor when they first started out. However I doubt that's the case anymore (given her subject choices alone). Obviously I can't say for certain but I get the vibe that she's expecting her channel/Instagram to be her future income/career, which her parents are no doubt encouraging - because I don't think they understand how much they've damaged her brand just by association.

Yes, they're still getting the odd sponsorships/freebies but nothing on the scale as pre-scandal or other mainstream influencers. Plus, because they've tied her channel so close to the family brand (all the sister challenges, Izzy always being the Ingham thumbnails, etc), it hasn't really given the Sassybelle channel much of its own identity. It just seems to be an extension of the family channel so if companies won't touch The Ingham Family brand, it's unlikely they are going to go near Sassybelle either. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The ending of the vlog was so weird. They didn't film the reactions of the launch. They didn't even go out at 10pm (we all know the girls are always still awake then) and see at least the ISS pass over, which was extremely bright.

I reckon Creepy kicked off at one of the kids just as the rocket was launching. We all know he's nasty like that. Maybe one of them got too excited, remembered they were filming and did a huge overreaction, getting in the way of Creepy watching the launch 🤷🏼‍♀️ just a "conspiracy theory" for the Minghams 😏😉

Either that, or the parents were sozzled once again, as they tend to be when the girls have a sleepover and end the vlog.

Reactions: 12
just my opinion but I think lazy sees a career for Izzy in film/tv. That’s why Lazy kept pushing Izzy to do drama. Can just see a wooden Izzy on eastenders,coronation street or the big time love island 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
my niece went to school with a girl who happens to be married to a famous footballer, whilst at school she was full of herself and used to get the pee taken out of her and bullied because she always wanted to be a model and say someday she will make it, she did as well but shes more famous for being this particular footballers wife, I guess what im trying to say is if Issy has an attitude like people say then the modelling people wont look at her . This girl apparently had a real knack of turning on the charm and not letting the model scouts see her real attitude, it also helped that my niece said she was tall, slim and very pretty in school and she did feel sorry for her at times. Maybe thats why issy gets picked on because I think shes a pretty girl and sometimes other girls see that as a threat .

shes unbelieveable, our youngest cried for 2 whole years never could pacify him, we had doctors look at him, we stimulated him constantly , he wouldnt sleep through the day from quite young and by night time he would be so exhausted that he would just flop. I personally thought he was hyperactiveas hes 12 now and still doesnt sit still, we used to have a job getting him to sit and eat at a table when he started finding his feet, I couldnt just pacify him with ice cream what good does that do to either of them?, once my son started to communicate properly he and we understood more of his needs, it is hard work but she needs to stimulate him more with play and not just food , hes not being taught anything other than when he cries he gets food whether he wants it or not
I completely agree, they spend all this money on all these toys in the hope that he will occupy and amuse himself, so she can sit and do absolutely nothing all day. It's not going to work, he needs parental stimulation and he needs them to interact with him. It's quite sad to watch him really, you can see that he is craving attention, poor boy!

What I meant by my post yesterday was that if she feels that he needs a snack, then prepare something more healthy than a big ice cream! Food should never be given just to pacify him, all that's doing is making him realise that if he plays up, she will give him anything to eat just to shut him up.

Play with the little boy, read to him, sing nursery rhymes with him, try finger painting or potato painting, all these things cost next to nothing and will be so much more beneficial to his development. Just enjoy him for goodness sake, this inquisitive stage of his little life will be over in the blink of an eye, just make the most of every day with him. Some people who would make fantastic parents are not lucky enough to be blessed with children, so be grateful for all your children, step away from social media and start acting like a proper mother, because if you don't, your children are going to resent you forever!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We also got a shout out
If i`m classed as a "stalker" then sorry lazy ,i never watch you and your train wreck of a family.I just worry about your kids (and all those made to appear in vlogs) ,as you`ve removed the most basic neccessities for children ,security privacy ,and a normal carefree childhood.Thanks you selfish maternally lacking b*tch.

Yeah Mia is skinny with great bone structure. Izzy is round faced with no bone structure and very plain.. With scraggy hair and huge nostrils... Its laughable that the dolt thinks she could be a model.
I truly feel for Isabelle.Once again her parents are failing her.They would sell their souls to the devil if it garnered them fame and money ,and they are trying to convince their eldest daughter she can be a model ,so ,who cares about school/education.
It`s not even so much whether she has "the look" ,it`s the self discipline ,the awful "diet" (Being unaturally thin ,beautiful or not ,doesn`t do anybody any favours) They insist on ,and the long hours that would seriously worry me.Isabelle`s being brought up to believe she`s "special" (Sarah ,hint..all children are) ,that she needn`t worry about her future ,as vlogging will sustain her as a job ,and people love her ,so will always follow and support her.SO unfair ,aswell as untrue.Kids (their main demographic) are fickle ,i know!I remember crushes had,pop stars ,actors and their shows i just had to watch.Then i grew up ,began to live a little more ,and the "heroes" of my early teens were soon forgotten.Chris and Sarah ,please wake up! Youtube won`t be around forever ,fads come and go (along with your ifam).It`s not what i`d wish on any of my girls ,and you should be wanting what`s best for THEM.NOT YOU...Sorry ,rant over ,it`s already hot again today ,and my fibro doesn`t like it.I currently can`t put a pen when i haven`t got a red angry spot.. :eek: ..and ,no ,i keep well out of sunlight!!.Talking of which ,PLEASE keep a hat on your toddler.They all hate them ,but they`d hate being burnt even more ,and he`s so fair skinned ,poor baby.No wonder you say he`s irritable.:(

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.