The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but if you click your username in top right hand corner then there is an 'ignoring' section in the drop-down, if you click on there it may let you change it xx
That worked, thanks so much for your help! x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Isabelle is so full of herself she tag’s Instagram model with every picture not trying to be mean but Isabelle is not a model nothing about her is model like
I feel like Lazy and creepy probably tell her to put those captions and hashtags in the hope she'll get scouted and then not need a 'real' job. She's got the same dream as most girls her age who think a few instagram selfies will get them scouted for them to be a model - (and as my sociology/psychology knowledge has taught me, being a model means girls think they are found pretty by societies expectations and boost their self-esteem/make them more popular and give them validation where they fail to have it elsewhere - and I have no doubt the same applies to izzy - probably doesn't help thousands of fans go 'omg you're so pretty' , yet being pretty and being a model are different things)

However im not being funny, but some people just aren't meant for modelling, im not saying Isabelle is ugly, because she isn't, but she isn't what agencies look for in models. You have to be a certain type of person and have a certain type of look to be a professional model.
They look for people who are tall, slim, have amazing skin, beautiful hair, a pretty face - I know things like lots of freckles are in, bright coloured eyes, flawless jawlines and on top have a really good personality.

I have a good friend I went to school with who was scouted when she was a little older than izzy, maybe 14/15 and you just knew she was going to be a model because she is naturally gorgeous, she's tall, slim, naturally tanned, freckles and bright green eyes, and the most beautiful shade of dark brown hair, not to mention immaculate skin and she's just such a lovely person, so bubbly, chatty, funny. (She gives me the low down on the modelling world all the time so I have inside info here 😂 )

Like izzy just isn't what agencies look for - she isn't model size (usually you have to be 6/8 for mainstream modelling and be really toned, healthy, workout 4/5 times a week), (although nothing wrong with anyones size, I personally think izzy has a nice figure, and i'm all about body positivity but i'm just comparing it to mainstream, editorial modelling here) she doesn't have immaculate skin, she doesn't have a unique face, you have to extremely mature and be professional from a young age and I feel like izzy being babied all her life means she isn't and can be quite childish, (my friend used to travel down to London on her own when she was 15 for shoots - can you imagine izzy doing that?), her personality again is quite childish, I can't picture her being professional at all.

I feel like lazy and creepy have probably filled her head with all this nonsense about putting these tags in her pictures because they think she can be a model, but she isn't cut out and I know it sounds harsh but thats exactly what the modelling world is like. She's going to be disappointed when her dream of a model comes crashing down and she has to find a real job to do that isn't taking pictures/selfies with your phone camera all day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like Lazy and creepy probably tell her to put those captions and hashtags in the hope she'll get scouted and then not need a 'real' job. She's got the same dream as most girls her age who think a few instagram selfies will get them scouted for them to be a model - (and as my sociology/psychology knowledge has taught me, being a model means girls think they are found pretty by societies expectations and boost their self-esteem/make them more popular and give them validation where they fail to have it elsewhere - and I have no doubt the same applies to izzy - probably doesn't help thousands of fans go 'omg your so pretty' , yet being pretty and being a model are different things)

However im not being funny, but some people just aren't meant for modelling, im not saying Isabelle is ugly, because she isn't, but she isn't what agencies look for in models. You have to be a certain type of person and have a certain type of look to be a professional model.
They look for people who are tall, slim, have amazing skin, beautiful hair, a pretty face - I know things like lots of freckles are in, bright coloured eyes, flawless jawlines and on top have a really good personality.

I have a good friend I went to school with who was scouted when she was a little older than izzy, maybe 14/15 and you just knew she was going to be a model because she is naturally very pretty, she's tall, slim, naturally tanned, freckles and bright green eyes, and the most beautiful shade of dark brown hair, not to mention immaculate skin and she's just such a lovely person, so bubbly, chatty, funny. (She gives me the low down on the modelling world all the time so I have inside info here 😂 )

Like izzy just isn't what agencies look for - she isn't model size (usually you have to be 6/8 for mainstream modelling and be really toned, healthy, workout 4/5 times a week), (although nothing wrong with anyones size, I personally think izzy has a nice figure, and i'm all about body positivity but i'm just comparing it to mainstream, editorial modelling here) she doesn't have immaculate skin, she doesn't have a unique face, you have to extremely mature and be professional from a young age and I feel like izzy being babied all her life means she isn't and can be quite childish, (my friend used to travel down to London on her own when she was 15 for shoots - can you imagine izzy doing that?), her personality again is quite childish, I can't picture her being professional at all.

I feel like lazy and creepy have probably filled her head with all this nonsense about putting these tags in her pictures because they think she can be a model, but she isn't cut out and I know it sounds harsh but thats exactly what the modelling world is like. She's going to be disappointed when her dream of a model comes crashing down and she has to find a real job to do that isn't taking pictures/selfies with your phone camera all day.
Very true. Isabelle isn't even allowed to walk around their estate or her own let alone travel to London!

Reactions: 15
I’m not the one to shame what people post but I feel like Isabelle will turn out like ana (floral princess) an innocent young girl to then posting almost nudes
photos to a young audience

Reactions: 12
Are they still squeezing that poor boy into that car seat !!!! He’s far too big for that now he needs the next one up . They earn enough money to get one . Unreal .

• Wow
Are they still squeezing that poor boy into that car seat !!!! He’s far too big for that now he needs the next one up . They earn enough money to get one . Unreal .
Yes the car seat that isabelle dragged him out of by one arm yesterday :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
There is literally no excuse they treat that poor boy like he’s a toy, she could’ve easily picked him up properly that’s what the seats are designed for, he going to get badly hurt one day
Why not just lift him out through the open door, not drag him while sat down. She's old enough to realise not to do that surely.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There is literally no excuse they treat that poor boy like he’s a toy, she could’ve easily picked him up properly that’s what the seats are designed for, he going to get badly hurt one day
That poor boy! I hope he makes their life hell when he gets to two/three 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG that's dreadful! Poor little lad, didnt they say when Izzy and Esme were small Izzy damaged Esme's arm , action reply! why are they letting their older daughter treat their toddler so roughly.

Reactions: 14
Dr Seacroft says non of her kids have mental health problems!!!!!! If that is the case (and she needs empathy) why the hell was Isabelle seeing a therapist? Hopefully (but sadly unlikely) her difficulties may be short lived but no one sees a therapist if all’s a bed of roses.
Moving on the younger girls are (unfortunately) victims waiting to happen and don’t get me started on
old ‘drop that towel and resend’ groomer step dad. His issues would keep a psychiatrist busy for years.

Reactions: 22
Just caught up with the assumptions video... Chris and his barely suppressed rage is something to behold 😂

Also for all their bragging - I don’t think they are anywhere near as well off as they claim.
They are what is known as easy money and they are looked down on as chavs by certain people

Reactions: 7
Yes I saw that too! She pulled him out by his arms! She could have pulled his arms out of his sockets! I was like wth?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
OMG that's dreadful! Poor little lad, didnt they say when Izzy and Esme were small Izzy damaged Esme's arm , action reply! why are they letting their older daughter treat their toddler so roughly.
One answer ,because mommie dearest is too busy filming or getting ready for a "much needed nap"!! Lazy by name ,Lazy by nature!Parent your children yourself Sarah!

Reactions: 11
Shock horror no open mouthed izzy in todays thumbnail 😏

I posted few weeks back of this been posted by the company on fb well I made it on to vlog along with loads other *gifts*
Screenshot_20200531-173339_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Sarah asking if there’s KFC in the USA and explaining what it means...whilst fake cackling to a new level of irritation.
And her greasy hair...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here we go todays shitshow thoughts...

**SPACEX LAUNCH + A SURPRISE DELIVERY FOR ISABELLE!!
- Would you look at that...AnOtHeR sUrPrIsE - also by the looks of the thumbnail its a shein order - probably being done for a tiktok bc thats a trend right now according to my niece. However shein is a fast fashion brand known for its poor working conditions, poor quality clothes, poor pay for workers, all manufactured in china for about 5p. Just like the baby and me tat then
- Also would you believe another thumbnail with izzy in :rolleyes:
- 5 ads in todays vlog...make it 6 for the one at the start...deffo in need of some more CaSh MoNeY
- Noticed there has been a lack of tuff table content, are they not experiencing withdrawal symptoms? Would expect better treatment for the most valued member of the family.
- Oh wait, spoke to soon...they put some water in it...WhAt A cOoL aNd UnIqUe IdEa
- Ooop return of the CLEVVERRRR BOYYYY :rolleyes:
- Im not surprised poor Jace is crying...his poor arms are probably still hurting form when Isabelle yanked him out that car seat.
- Izzy crying over a cookie....why don't you make some? Oh wait haven't got any packet mix for them have you 😂
- More #gifted stuff...why are people sending them stuff...as they said earlier they are very financially well off, they don't need gifts...save ur money or donate it to charity.
- That girls night in crate will be used once and then thrown into the garage...mark my words.
- If ur gonna send this family any gifts...pls send them a proper helmet for Esme...keeps falling off her head.
- Lazy you dont have to baby talk Jace, I know he's one, but every single conversation doesn't have to be done in such a condescending voice. He can understand normal voices.
- Just realised...out of all the babyandme tat, the only thing we never see are the bibs. You would think that as 'such a good product' Lazy would use it for her own child. Obviously not good enough...but also which child wants to wear a bib covered in thick fur - so uncomfortable.
- What happened to Lazy cutting her hair and creepy getting the girls to shave his??? Dying to see creepy without his greasy mop.
- A fun day on the grass???? Dont you mean a mega fun surprise day on the grass... gotta have that #GoodAdvertising
- cackle cackle cackle cackle cackle cackle cackle cackle cackle
- 'Im not sure if KFC is in the USA or not' - KENTUCKY...KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN ...IT LICHERALLLYY HAS A US STATE IN ITS NAME...
- Oh god not another montage with that stupid filter...thought we'd gotten past them.
- Wow girls ending the vlog today...what happened to creepy and lazy???

And thats another day from the minghams x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.