Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zelda18

VIP Member
Couldn’t watch to the end because the combination of Chris’ gormless, smug, ugly expression, Sarah’s lies and Isabelle’s well & truly groomed attitude made me feel sick. But what I did notice was laughable. So Chris says he had OCD but doesn’t at the moment. Sarah says she prefers the girls to be in school, but homeschooling would be easier for holidays. Um they take them out of school for mostly every holiday anyway. Sorry but they wouldn’t last five minutes living in America.
Sarah doesn’t watch hate videos about herself. Lies. Why is she sat all day trawling through social media deleting comments and having her pissy little rants every chance she gets.
Loved Chris’ explanation of CLICKBAIT and using advertising a product as an example.
“If you’ve got a plain jacket then you put it on a really good looking model”
Guess that is why he is constantly putting Isabelle in the thumbnail to ‘advertise’ their brand/business.
Sorry but Izzy is not model material and her attitude leaves a lot to be desired.
If they’ve bought this so called house then why haven’t they started packing up??

I suppose Esme & Isla were left supervising Jace. Or perhaps Gruesome Granny had come to visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31

Nannycaff54

Couldn’t watch to the end because the combination of Chris’ gormless, smug, ugly expression, Sarah’s lies and Isabelle’s well & truly groomed attitude made me feel sick. But what I did notice was laughable. So Chris says he had OCD but doesn’t at the moment. Sarah says she prefers the girls to be in school, but homeschooling would be easier for holidays. Um they take them out of school for mostly every holiday anyway. Sorry but they wouldn’t last five minutes living in America.
Sarah doesn’t watch hate videos about herself. Lies. Why is she sat all day trawling through social media deleting comments and having her pissy little rants every chance she gets.
Loved Chris’ explanation of CLICKBAIT and using advertising a product as an example.
“If you’ve got a plain jacket then you put it on a really good looking model”
Guess that is why he is constantly putting Isabelle in the thumbnail to ‘advertise’ their brand/business.
Sorry but Izzy is not model material and her attitude leaves a lot to be desired.
If they’ve bought this so called house then why haven’t they started packing up??

I suppose Esme & Isla were left supervising Jace. Or perhaps Gruesome Granny had come to visit.
I really don't condone violence but I really wanted to punch my fist through the screen and punch him right on his wonky sniffling nose. What a bloody prat. Who the hell does he think he is the noncey bastard. I had to turn it off as it was making me so bloody angry. Nasty smug twat. Karma will come and I hope it hits hard

• Haha
  • Heart

laurafray91

Also watching to the end of the vlog ( on invidious) it is so sad how Chris say he would normally dread having a “basic” day out in the countryside as there’s nothing to film. You are all about making memories but how about just live in the moment and Enjoy time with your family rather than worrying about is this good to film

• Heart

Emily119

So in the video they claim Isabelle is an ‘introvert.’

yet in the exact same video, Isabelle was being a 24 carat bitch 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Vanessa

An all time low for them, and there have been many. Only the other day Lazy was completely unaware that Kentucky was in the U.S. Confusing KFC for JFK. (God help those children). Really unbelievable for a 30+ woman. They have a miniscule awareness of the world. Anywhere past Matalan would be a stretch. Have zero interest in anything other than LOL dolls, tuff tables and throwing out passive agressive bandwagon trolling rants. Insincerity personified. They should change the name of their channel to #Undeclared Blanket Tatfam. Also please stop putting that baby in 6 mth old clothes and get him some decent shoes, bloody disgraceful.

• Heart

stewiegriffin

Issy wearing a tight denim skirt whilst climbing a cliff, with Chris one step behind/below filming it all with a camera is literally sickening I had to skip. Makes you think what bits he left out the vlog but saved for a personal collection :sick:. Later on, she was posing seductively with Chris filming in the distance, who is like that with a father figure?? Such an odd relationship it's like she is trying to impress him.

Here is old minge eyes telling us how stunning the view is...well it was mate, before you panned the camera.

1590862083634.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Well I feel like there’s no point commenting on the state of tonight’s vlog as it seems some of the Ifam are seeing the light .... but what kind of idiot slags off key workers like that, who haven’t been furloughed and have probably still been sending their kids too school since the start of lock down so idiots like him can go in with a big ass camera to record his shop because if he doesn’t he won’t make money .... is he for real ??? And the worst bit is he edits the vlogs ! You would of thought he’d of watched that back and thought ‘ nah I’ll take that out ‘ but the fool leaves it in . And the most laughable part was he touched his mask that many times after doing various things before even going into the shop . Pointless mate . Seriously educate yourself before making a complete fool of yourself . If workers waited for everyone to do their thing before being able to stock the shelves their wouldn’t be anything for you to put into your basket !!!!

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Did they seriously just capitalise on the death of a man?! Holy fucking shit, as if they couldn't stoop any lower. But, I mean, what do you expect from the vermin that is the Inghams. Just the other week they were called out for cultural appropriation. I bet they're Trump supporters too.

And before you start trying to justify your disgusting actions (seeing as we know you read here) - your video may not be monetised, but it's still bringing views your way.

I mean, come on - if you were going to do a video (and couldn't even get the length of time right), then you could have used it to educate your followers. You could have explained the reason why, added quotes, written your own thoughts down. Not just a black screen.

You really are fucking despicable.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

hayley

VIP Member
For someone who thought it was all hype they aren’t half spending time outside lately.
I guess they’re desperate for vlog content.

Also 8/9pm before the vlog is up, most of their little kiddiwinks will be in bed then surely.
It will still be the same drival anyway. Kids running around, slow mo's, drone shots. Its like re-reading the same chapter from a book over and over

• Haha
  • Heart

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Is she really?! I am totally sickened tbat she would use the horrific death of that poor man to make.money from.
Let her come to the US and see how we are living... We have an 8:00 curfew due to the riots everything is in an uproar She doesn't even know as she lives in her little bubble Go stick your head in a bucket of water!

• Heart
  • Sad

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Some of the Ifam not happy tonight with the comments Creepy made about the Asda workers. I’m sure in his warped mind he does it on purpose. He’s so f*****g entitled. Some of us have to go out to work for a living.

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Honestly! While he was in the Maldives “working” my husband was having to work 7 days a week as an essential worker to ensure people had hot water to wash their hands if their boiler broke. His company had risk assessed a number of staff to go home until further guidance was sought due to health conditions/partners working on covid wards and no childcare set up yet. I was having to teach children to do more hand washing, use hand sanitizer, constantly wipe down surfaces and have stand offs with 3 year olds who had been taught a nursery routine of serving their own snack and lunch and suddenly being told that staff were to serve lunches. Yet he got sunburnt and used a drone!

How the other half live. He only went to the shop to have “drama”. What he needs is to get himself an actual job!

Last edited:
  • Heart

whybrows

Daily slog!!! :love:

And, well. The part where Lazy said she casually watched footage of a man being murdered while she was out on a family picnic, then spoke about how her daughter listened to what she had to say about it, leading her to then watch the murder herself was absolutely sickening.

Will their young fans now watch the footage of the murder, based upon the Ingham Family 'recommendation'?

This isn't TikTok. It's not an Xbox game. This is real life.

I'm an adult and have I tried to avoid seeing any images/footage of what happened. Reading about the incident is distressing enough.

I would not encourage anyone to watch someone being murdered...no matter their age.

I felt that them talking about it in this video, sandwiched between passive aggressive and downright aggressive 'content' was reprehensible.

Sickos.

I can’t put myself through watching their daily slog but I notice this in every still that’s put up on here. I just don’t get what he sees? He’s way way up there on my vomit inducing fugly chart. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

whatamess123

VIP Member
With the amount they are going on about the virus, showing us how he is cleaning going shopping, showing clips of Boris (wtf?!), moaning about shop workers (again, wtf - go and get an actual job you moron before moaning about hardworking people) how is this not making money off the back of the pandemic?
Ocd my backside!! I get real anxiety going shopping ,and only go when absolutely neccessary.I`m masked up ,gelled (antibac) up and always wear gloves.Baskets are sprayed already at our local stores ,but you`re also given more wipes to use when you enter.I keep to the one way system ,steer well clear of any workers (for their safety) ,without them constantly restocking you`d starve (or have severe withdrawls without paasta in their cases!) ,food would sell out.WHY is he SO stupid?(S`okay i know the answer!).When i get home i take shoes jacket off ,stick in wash..(seriously ocd) ,even wash my cloth bags),Wash hands wipe down everything i`ve bought and wash hands again.Nothing creepy shows us gives me a hint he has ocd.No way would i touch a supermarket product ,use it and put it back.(Still think he picked up another).
Try doing this whilst feeling over anxious creepy ,then do the numerous routines i have to do ,to keep my mind somewhat calm.He`d never have time to film himself or his poor kids if he truly had it.It`s exhausting ! Oh ,and he`d definitely have thrown that vile filthy beanie away!Buy a decent summer cap you manchild!It makes me shudder how sweaty and downright filthy he must be ,living in that ridiculous beanie 24//7.particularly in the hot weather we`ve been experiencing here.
Ignore what either of them say about anyone doing anything productive.They don`t understand what true work is ,nor just how every key worker in this ,and other countries ,are working extremely long hours ,placing themselves at risk..especially with dirty people like him and his lazy wide waltzing around every shop they feel like.They "litraly" get my blood boiling! :mad:

For the love of God Chris just shut up now!
He really needs to go thru the cr*p he`s putting out there as "entertainment" ,doesn`t he? Never heard anyone contradict themselves as much as these two "fools".:rolleyes:

Ingham family #104 insulting the (key) workers whilst being total shirkers.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
hahahahahaha Chris looked so shifty on the bi-sexual part

Wheres their 1 year old baby when the three oldest are outside filming this video?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Carriechacha

For the love of God Chris just shut up now!
Maybe just maybe, if Creepy stopped talking like a 12 year old wannabe gangster, his words wouldn't be misconstrued ! What an absolute knobhead he is !!

And just for the record, I don't call everyone a knobhead everyday. I really mean it !! Creepy you are very lot a knobhead !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my tonight’s vlog is the funniest thing I’ve watched !!! One minute it’s all for entertainment then it’s ‘ we aren’t fake you can’t be fake in this job ‘ haha . And the click bait thing .... he got so annoyed ! Ok then petal so that’s why you use Izzy in the picture title then ? With her mouth open all of the time ? Even when she’s not even in it sometimes .... basically admitting to selling your step daughter for cash you absolute grot bag !!!!!!!!! All they do in these types of vlogs is make themselves look like the biggest pair of idiots it’s hilarious . And Chris really shows his proper shit personality .

• Heart