Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holol457

Did they seriously just capitalise on the death of a man?! Holy fucking shit, as if they couldn't stoop any lower. But, I mean, what do you expect from the vermin that is the Inghams. Just the other week they were called out for cultural appropriation. I bet they're Trump supporters too.

And before you start trying to justify your disgusting actions (seeing as we know you read here) - your video may not be monetised, but it's still bringing views your way.

I mean, come on - if you were going to do a video (and couldn't even get the length of time right), then you could have used it to educate your followers. You could have explained the reason why, added quotes, written your own thoughts down. Not just a black screen.

You really are fucking despicable.
Their not making any money on the video it's not monetised

Reactions: 1

leni18

VIP Member
I can’t find the pic of the car either but you say it’s uninsured. They have absolutely no morals when it’s comes to doing things legally. This and no mot almost all of the time. Yet they still take the kids out in it..boils my blood that they have no regards to safety of them and other people. And why can’t they pay it like us regular people do???
After all they say they have money

Jodo7

I feel like Lazy and creepy probably tell her to put those captions and hashtags in the hope she'll get scouted and then not need a 'real' job. She's got the same dream as most girls her age who think a few instagram selfies will get them scouted for them to be a model - (and as my sociology/psychology knowledge has taught me, being a model means girls think they are found pretty by societies expectations and boost their self-esteem/make them more popular and give them validation where they fail to have it elsewhere - and I have no doubt the same applies to izzy - probably doesn't help thousands of fans go 'omg you're so pretty' , yet being pretty and being a model are different things)

However im not being funny, but some people just aren't meant for modelling, im not saying Isabelle is ugly, because she isn't, but she isn't what agencies look for in models. You have to be a certain type of person and have a certain type of look to be a professional model.
They look for people who are tall, slim, have amazing skin, beautiful hair, a pretty face - I know things like lots of freckles are in, bright coloured eyes, flawless jawlines and on top have a really good personality.

I have a good friend I went to school with who was scouted when she was a little older than izzy, maybe 14/15 and you just knew she was going to be a model because she is naturally gorgeous, she's tall, slim, naturally tanned, freckles and bright green eyes, and the most beautiful shade of dark brown hair, not to mention immaculate skin and she's just such a lovely person, so bubbly, chatty, funny. (She gives me the low down on the modelling world all the time so I have inside info here 😂 )

Like izzy just isn't what agencies look for - she isn't model size (usually you have to be 6/8 for mainstream modelling and be really toned, healthy, workout 4/5 times a week), (although nothing wrong with anyones size, I personally think izzy has a nice figure, and i'm all about body positivity but i'm just comparing it to mainstream, editorial modelling here) she doesn't have immaculate skin, she doesn't have a unique face, you have to extremely mature and be professional from a young age and I feel like izzy being babied all her life means she isn't and can be quite childish, (my friend used to travel down to London on her own when she was 15 for shoots - can you imagine izzy doing that?), her personality again is quite childish, I can't picture her being professional at all.

I feel like lazy and creepy have probably filled her head with all this nonsense about putting these tags in her pictures because they think she can be a model, but she isn't cut out and I know it sounds harsh but thats exactly what the modelling world is like. She's going to be disappointed when her dream of a model comes crashing down and she has to find a real job to do that isn't taking pictures/selfies with your phone camera all day.
agreed and you do need co-ordination as well and poor lzzy is so unco