Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
These two really are the most vile creatures I have had the misfortune to stumble across. Tonight’s debacle shows beyond doubt just how uneducated and socially inept they are. No reasonable or sensible person would hint at their earnings or business interests and savings. These things are private matters and should not be flaunted in the public domain. It is unnecessary and uncouth to be doing this. They are deliberately alienating the ‘hands that feed them’ with their bragging and biggest and best bravado. They epitomise that you ‘can give them money but can’t give ‘em class’. They really are a very lot dreadful,

• Heart
Reactions: 34

skintsocks

VIP Member
There are 6 people in my house. 4 work in retail. Every single bloody day people ignore arrows, lean over them whilst they are filling shelves, say "sorry" and just do it anyway without asking them for some space to choose their stuff, or just don't care because they want to rush around. They have jobs to do but they will move if you ask them to. THREE OF THEM ARE UNDER TWENTY AND THEY STEPPED UP TO FULFIL INTERNET ORDERS AND SO ON WHEN THEIR STUDIES FALTERED. I am so annoyed right now. They come home at all hours and have to be stripped and scrubbed. It's miserable. We are literally washing and scrubbing our hair twice a day and sir ponce-a-lot is moaning??????

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- How beggy and desperate is that pinned comment.

- Wow! The worst possible thing to say, Lazy. "It's so hot in here. I actually feel like I can't breathe." Just yesterday you put up a blank video (for your own gain). The whole point of yesterday was for a man who continuously stated to the scumbags who murdered him "I can't breathe"... Are you that fucking stupid and insensitive?

- Lazy sounds well off-ish today.

- I'm sure Creepy will love Isabelle's outfit.

- I wonder how much school work they actually do.

- Creepy dripping in swear whilst wearing a beanie. Is there really a point? Just take it off, or wear a summer cap instead.

- Why would they not go closer to a shaded area to protect Jace? And Esme who's very fair. Esme having to make her own makeshift shade, because the parents are selfish pricks.

- Shade needed for Prinny too. Surprised they took her. Must be reading here so much 😉

- The way they are speaking shows they had no intention of doing that video yesterday. Will they follow what other YouTubers are doing and donating AdSense from one of their videos?

- We finally got a shout out... Sort of 😉😂

Screenshot_20200603_180204.jpg

- And again at the end proving they had no intention of doing yesterday's video.

Another dull vlog.

• Angry
  • Haha

LisbonB

The Inghams were about to upload another shit vlog of playing on the grass.

They caught wind of blackout Tuesday videos and decided last minute to upload 8:46 of silence to have another day off vlogging today.

They uploaded the blackout vlog originally with ads, monetised, money all for themselves obviously.

They were called out.

Edited the vlog to have no ads and say ‘this video isn’t monetised’.

Rightfully they were still being called out on twitter Instagram etc for uploading a video in which they have no real in-depth knowledge about.

Lazy chugs some echo falls, gets loud on insta replying with hilariously uneducated rants.

Deletes all her comments in embarrassment.

Standard day for Inghams.

• Haha

LoRoCo

VIP Member
No vlog rundown today because it's 8 minutes of a blank screen. I bet they will keep all the money they make for themselves too. Absolutely disgusting that they're using what happened to George to make money.
That really bothers me... They don't even know what's going on in the US Where I live we have an 8pm curfew due to all the rioting. All you hear are sirens.

• Sad
  • Wow

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Seems ex-BFF Nikki has had her tyres slashed. Reports of two middle aged men dressed in ‘unusual’ clothing seen leaving the area on roller-skates are unconfirmed.

• Wow
  • Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Wish it was Creepy that would "fall" off a cliff. I'll give him a hand if he wants.

- Old Nanaaaarr gets a mention and a visit from Lazy. Of course she has gifts for Jace. Probably the only reason Lazy popped by.

- Lazy getting her days mixed up again. "Do what we did yesterday and go out... Like we did a couple of days ago". Makes sense...

- Hi Chantella! "We'll link her channel down below". Uh oh, they forgot to. There's a shock.

- Do you know what? Social distancing isn't so bad when you think about it. At least Creepy will stay at least 2 metres away from young girls (except Isabelle). Now just to figure out a way of keeping him out of their DMs.

- Creepy, can you stop filming your 14 year old step daughter's arse please. Thanks.

- Oh yay! Prinny went with them again!

Wow, that vlog was dull.

Hi Steve, can I please request more ranting. I think we're overdue it.

• Heart

LouisaB

Chris at the airport

Him and Sarah met through her love of burgers for her tea while he pursues his pilots career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

LostInGrog

I feel like the Inghams have a new motto

"Viewing figures at an all time low? Make Issy's arse the star of the show"

• Haha
  • Sad

Circlish

VIP Member
Whi
Thats made me feel sick that theyve done that! Honestly I feel this is up there with one of the worst things theyve done!
Fucking cretins. They want to try having a word with their bestie Victoria Shortle and tell her to stop selling golliwog dolls next to their brand.

• Wow

leni18

VIP Member
How they like to betray the girls as caring, thoughtful, kind, polite is beyond me. Jace is a baby so is ruled out but he's a dominant little baby who screams until he's given food to pacify, they have taught him this and haven't corrected him. How can they say isla is all the above she's a rude abnoxious brat that they made her into, rewind a few years that girl was polite, caring and did get upset if she upset anyone they have wiped out all that and made her into a vile rude child.
Isabelle she speaks for herself and I don't believe she's a victim of bulling, she's likely to be a show off and the child came back at her and she couldn't handle her perfect family having anything said about them. Gives it but can't take back.
Esme was last child to change and I think she had too so she wasn't ignored.
Esme and isla didn't choose to sit out they were kept out as Chris and Sarah knew they were making a bitch vile vlog.

Noticed no assumptions were on him having a secret child, being a groomer, a cheat etc.

They do not look happy and they all look on edge constantly.

They have no friends they have all walked away and still they believe they are perfect, the nicest humblest youtubers, the politest children and everyone who says different are mad need help and jealous.

Nothing is the fault of the Inghams everyone else is wrong, yet for this pair never reading negative comments or watching videos they know everything that's been said. How if you don't read them and you ask everyone to stop sending you screenshot. It bothers you so much more than you make out because your hardly going to admit it are you.
And Sarah if biting into a doughnut to show you don't care, then show yourself fully on videos, show what you eat, show your real self instead of highly edited pictures, you ask for comments by what you do. Last year you put up a picture of you in swim suit with paragraphs about loving yourself and excepting yiur body it was highly edited next day jumping onto a lilo you was double the size so your not true to yourself and its going to get people talking if you edit yourself give the chat and the be seen for real you. That video on Insta went that same night, why? Because reality vs fiction gets to you

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Lazy turning her nose up at Isabelle talking more 'Yaaarkshire'

It's because she's not in school with her well spoken mates who come from well spoken families. But at home 24/7 for the past 10 weeks in Bradford with her Hyacinth Bucket mother who uses her real accent off camera where she doesn't have to talk with a full.stop.after.every.single.word incase she slips up

• Haha
Reactions: 31

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
I haven't watched all the video yet, but the fact he has just taken wipes and spray off the shelf, opened them and used them before paying is really annoying. Then put the spray back on the shelf without potentially buying it is borderline theft (and he has now contaminated the spray bottle if he has the virus). Especially when they have sanitiser available outside supermarkets for you to use on the trolley or basket and all baskets are sanitised after someone has used it anyway. Cheers Creepy, put the key workers at even more risk because of your absolute stupidity.

He's meant to be really anxious about going out so he's following Boris' message, but can't even follow a one way system in a supermarket? Creepy you're part of the problem.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
For one I actually agree with her in regards to the current situation. Hypocritical of her to talk about a child's wellbeing though. The same woman who chose to stay with a child groomer, pimps her kids out to God only knows who, travelled during a pandemic because #gifted and prioritised vlogging over her daughter's head injury and the health of her unborn baby.

• Heart

Zelda18

VIP Member
That really bothers me... They don't even know what's going on in the US Where I live we have an 8pm curfew due to all the rioting. All you hear are sirens.
The only thing that remotely interests them ( Creepy in particular) in America is Disneyworld, Walmart and attempting to skinny dip with teenage girls.

Hopefully with any luck they won’t have the opportunity to experience these things again.

Last edited:
  • Haha