The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that’s come out of this lockdown is that the hole they were digging before has got a very lot deeper 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Did we see this foo’ drive to Asda or was he secretly chauffeured as usual?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi, been stalking on here for a while & after his rant about key workers thought I'd say my bit. I myself am a "key worker" I work in a school looking after the children whilst their parents are out saving lives, stocking shelves so we have our essentials, keeping us safe etc. I've to work during this pandemic with no PPE & work with children whom have little understanding about social distancing.These two have no understanding of the real world, anxiety my backside, I too suffer this & only leave the house for work (have to provide for my family I don't get anything for free) I won't even walk around my local area as I'm too scared whilst also dealing with panic attacks. How would they cope having to leave their family to put "pasta" on the table, or having their children watch them leaving the family home scared they'll catch this deadly virus. They work "hard" for a living, maybe a day in a key workers life is what they need to understand what working hard means and really appreciate what us key workers are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't a lot of shops have cleaning stations set up at the entrances? I know our Tesco and bnm has.
Every shop I’ve been into has, I’m not OCD like creepy 🙄 but I take my own with me to make sure I know everything has been cleaned by me!

Reactions: 17
What a hypocritical bleep he is. The virus was a hype when it suited their agenda. I swear i hope someone knocks him the duck out soon.
Now that I’d tune in for!....... Reading how he went around the supermarket touching things multiple people touched and then touching his mask, probably swapped hands with his phone continuously contaminating that, took advice from a knobhead who’s already had it. I think something could knock him out soon 🦠🤦🏻‍♂️🥊

Reactions: 15
Did we see this foo’ drive to Asda or was he secretly chauffeured as usual?
Well we saw in him get in the rust bucket and then get out of the rust bucket but not actually driving.
Perhaps he can now drive, but can’t film it because that’s what got him banned in the first place 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
For the love of God Chris just shut up now!
Maybe just maybe, if Creepy stopped talking like a 12 year old wannabe gangster, his words wouldn't be misconstrued ! What an absolute knobhead he is !!

And just for the record, I don't call everyone a knobhead everyday. I really mean it !! Creepy you are very lot a knobhead !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hahahaha I caused a comment rant!
And... Just like that.. As usual.. He doubles down. Like the absolute text book narcissist he is. Never wrong.. Always right. Never sorry.. Everyone else is wrong.. He is the only person who knows the correct way of doing things.
He is one dangerous character. A narcissistic teenage groomer. I pity those poor girls.

So Chris has now posted on their vlog that he meant no disrespect by calling key workers “fools” - apparently it was just banter and something he jokingly says aaaaall the time to Sarah and the girls... yes, you say it all the time in a joking manner to them but when you called the Asda workers “fools” today IT WAS NOT SAID IN JEST!!!!!! Same word used but completely different tone and context - perhaps your toddler fans will buy that bullshit explanation but you just sound like an idiot trying to dig himself out of quicksand.
Exactly.. He said it in pure anger!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For the love of God Chris just shut up now!
I mean the whole context of his rant wasn’t playful he was pissed off so yes calling them fools was rude and not just a fun little thing.
Even if it was a fun little thing you just say (it wasn’t) engage your rocket scientist, pilot, a level whizz brain and realise how it may come across you absolute head.

Never the ingham families fault it’s always the fault of the people that ‘portrayed’ it wrong.

how the hell have they not been cancelled yet is beyond me.

Don't a lot of shops have cleaning stations set up at the entrances? I know our Tesco and bnm has.
He couldn’t film and get content out of it at the actual cleaning station though because those are manned by staff and he’d have been told to duck off the second he whipped his camera out

Reactions: 18
I wonder if any of then needed hospital treatment at the moment the nurse's would be "fools" for not being 2 meters apart!!

Their audience is basically the next step up from CCBeebie!!!!!!! I get's on my nevers these FOOLS are looked at as role models and good people!!

Since lockdown there three girls attitudes have change and not for the better!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What an absolute knob. He can't even admit what he said was wrong without still having a dig about Asda workers. If he wants to see how apologies should be done go over to the Tim Tracker channel. Watch and learn greasy.
I was just about to say the same thing! There’s a few things they could learn from the Trackers....namely.... how to be a parent and a sincere humble heart felt non blame shifting apology.

Reactions: 10
Honestly! While he was in the Maldives “working” my husband was having to work 7 days a week as an essential worker to ensure people had hot water to wash their hands if their boiler broke. His company had risk assessed a number of staff to go home until further guidance was sought due to health conditions/partners working on covid wards and no childcare set up yet. I was having to teach children to do more hand washing, use hand sanitizer, constantly wipe down surfaces and have stand offs with 3 year olds who had been taught a nursery routine of serving their own snack and lunch and suddenly being told that staff were to serve lunches. Yet he got sunburnt and used a drone!

How the other half live. He only went to the shop to have “drama”. What he needs is to get himself an actual job!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.