The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popped to my local Asda this morning at half 9 and it was dead quiet. No queue whatsoever. Just walked straight in.

If he’s really that bothered, he can go at a quieter time!
Except we know they’re not out of their pits that early in the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Popped to my local Asda this morning at half 9 and it was dead quiet. No queue whatsoever. Just walked straight in.

If he’s really that bothered, he can go at a quieter time!
Except we know they’re not out of their pits that early in the morning.
Or do an online order like me (I don't have transport to do a big shop) the only time I venture into my local teeny Tescos is to do shopping for my parents

Reactions: 9
So Chris seems to want everyone to move out of his way and wear a mask, but gets in the car and touches the mask after people got close?? I thought touching the outside of a mask was a big no no ?
Don’t worry Chris, you carry on staying away from that shower and soon people will be vacating the shop every time you arrive! Xx

Reactions: 18
Or do an online order like me (I don't have transport to do a big shop) the only time I venture into my local teeny Tescos is to do shopping for my parents
Except he’d have nothing to vlog if it was quiet in the shop or if he got it delivered.

So Chris seems to want everyone to move out of his way and wear a mask, but gets in the car and touches the mask after people got close?? I thought touching the outside of a mask was a big no no ?
Don’t worry Chris, you carry on staying away from that shower and soon people will be vacating the shop every time you arrive! Xx
Yup. Should wash hands before you put it on, don’t touch it at all once it’s on until you’re taking it off for good. And then wash your hands as soon as you’ve taken it off.
And I’m sure I heard/read that you should take them off from the ears/not touch the front when removing if at all possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm what would be classed as morbidly obese and my hands and feet look nothing like that, I think she has Edema, she should probably get herself checked out for type 2 diabetes too.
Ive just googled this. She needs to see a doctor asap!

Reactions: 6
Maybe if he walked around following the one way system he wouldn't have encountered so many people. Maybe if he went in and just shopped without his big camera he would have been better equipped to stay alert and avoided people.
If he saw an aisle was busy or a worker was stacking shelves, move on or politely say can I quickly get this please. He likely walked into their workspace with no respect and they probably showed none to him because he was an arrogant cretin.
The world can't stop because Saint Very Lot of Grooming goes out to shop and is scared of the "hype".
If it's that traumatic for the fool then just send Sarah, she's no fear and happily goes into multiple shops.

His comment rant is typical Creepy, rather than a simple "I'm sorry if I offended anyone that wasn't my intention. I was frustrated by the situation and shouldn't have called the workers fools." He words an essay which just confirms he is a deluded twit and full of bullshit.
He just seems so arrogant about the fact people have to work? Like they have to stack shelves otherwise theres no food? I know when I've gone and done some shopping for family members, if theres workers in the aisle stacking shelves you can simple ask them to move so you can get something and they are more than happy to do so.
He probably makes it harder with that huge camera, stopping every 5 seconds to film, just go and do the shop quickly without a camera and you won't encounter people, if you stop in the middle of an isle then people are going to want to get past, and it doesn't help he's in a teeny tiny Asda, obviously there isn't going to be much room.

Reactions: 20
He just seems so arrogant about the fact people have to work? Like they have to stack shelves otherwise theres no food? I know when I've gone and done some shopping for family members, if theres workers in the aisle stacking shelves you can simple ask them to move so you can get something and they are more than happy to do so.
He probably makes it harder with that huge camera, stopping every 5 seconds to film, just go and do the shop quickly without a camera and you won't encounter people, if you stop in the middle of an isle then people are going to want to get past, and it doesn't help he's in a teeny tiny Asda, obviously there isn't going to be much room.
Exactly the same when they go out for their picnics. They both sound annoyed others are around and shouldn't be there. It does come across as they feel everyone should vanish when they appear.

Reactions: 27
Exactly the same when they go out for their picnics. They both sound annoyed others are around and shouldn't be there. It does come across as they feel everyone should vanish when they appear.
Tbh I bet everyone would disappear when they arrive. Wouldn't want to be spending my day with a creep nearby and lazy cackling and screeching 'cLeVeR bOy' every 5 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive never seen any of the family wash their hands or use hand sanitiser especially when on their picnics

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hi Sarah and Chris, Steve and the wrinkly faced one, just to let you know 13k teens have liked and commented on a post about Chris being a pedro, my husband has 0 posts about him being the most dirtiest thing in the whole world, you continue calling people fools all you want this is your nickname....... FOREVER!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
'his lazy wide' 😂😂😂

Ocd my backside!! I get real anxiety going shopping ,and only go when absolutely neccessary.I`m masked up ,gelled (antibac) up and always wear gloves.Baskets are sprayed already at our local stores ,but you`re also given more wipes to use when you enter.I keep to the one way system ,steer well clear of any workers (for their safety) ,without them constantly restocking you`d starve (or have severe withdrawls without paasta in their cases!) ,food would sell out.WHY is he SO stupid?(S`okay i know the answer!).When i get home i take shoes jacket off ,stick in wash..(seriously ocd) ,even wash my cloth bags),Wash hands wipe down everything i`ve bought and wash hands again.Nothing creepy shows us gives me a hint he has ocd.No way would i touch a supermarket product ,use it and put it back.(Still think he picked up another).
Try doing this whilst feeling over anxious creepy ,then do the numerous routines i have to do ,to keep my mind somewhat calm.He`d never have time to film himself or his poor kids if he truly had it.It`s exhausting ! Oh ,and he`d definitely have thrown that vile filthy beanie away!Buy a decent summer cap you manchild!It makes me shudder how sweaty and downright filthy he must be ,living in that ridiculous beanie 24//7.particularly in the hot weather we`ve been experiencing here.
Ignore what either of them say about anyone doing anything productive.They don`t understand what true work is ,nor just how every key worker in this ,and other countries ,are working extremely long hours ,placing themselves at risk..especially with dirty people like him and his lazy wide waltzing around every shop they feel like.They "litraly" get my blood boiling! :mad:

He really needs to go thru the cr*p he`s putting out there as "entertainment" ,doesn`t he? Never heard anyone contradict themselves as much as these two "fools".:rolleyes:

Ingham family #104 insulting the (key) workers whilst being total shirkers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They may have been in a contract for the Maldives holiday but I doubt any company would have forced them to travel with what was going on. It isn't like anyone could have then booked to go after the "ad" aired anyway.

It was Sarah's dream holiday, nothing was going to stop them going.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
You can just hear him saying I ain’t no thief! 🤣 and backer wipes 🤣
"work trip"?? Right ,because all working trips involve lots of drinking ,sitting on your backsides ,and eating for England!Get over yourself creepy ,you wouldn`t know real honest to goodness work if it jumped up and hit you in the face!

'his lazy wide' 😂😂😂
Oops :) that genuinely was a typo!! Litrally! :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s because they see themselves as celebrities, therefore they need privacy when they are having family time!!!! Honest to goodness my wish is that someone would come up and shove creepies camera where the sun don’t shine. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, I suppose if their trip to the Maldives was “work” then anyone could go on holiday during a pandemic and call it “work.” I still don’t understand how sitting around all day is work, but the Ingham’s must know better

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They may have been in a contract for the Maldives holiday but I doubt any company would have forced them to travel with what was going on. It isn't like anyone could have then booked to go after the "ad" aired anyway.

It was Sarah's dream holiday, nothing was going to stop them going.
Exactly this. They never promoted the vlogs as work, they said it was an adventure, a holiday of a lifetime. They only said it was "work" once he realised Coronavirus was real and affecting the world.
It does annoy me how he assumes everyone has low intelligence like him and won't remember the lies, contradictions and verbal diahorrea he spouts out daily. Fool.

Also someone create a thread else I'll be using @Malcolm Conkers suggestion because that's my favourite 😉

Reactions: 23
If anyone needs a laugh, look at Chris's latest Instagram post. He faceplanted the floor whilst skating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.