Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Assumptions vlog. Quote from creepy when discussing Isla and Esme not having their own Instagram accounts ‘there are to many weirdos out there wanting to cause harm to kids’ his reasoning for them not having one. Sounds like he’s just described himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

garyowen7

Can someone explain why Chris now pretty much talks with a bizarre Jamaican accent 90% of the time? He used to save this strange voice for Prinny, then it moved to Jace too, and now it's just ALL. THE. TIME. Is it try to sound trendy and down with the kids (ie young girls)? He even used the phrase 'no tagging the fuzz' for effs sake. Beyond cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Maybe if he walked around following the one way system he wouldn't have encountered so many people. Maybe if he went in and just shopped without his big camera he would have been better equipped to stay alert and avoided people.
If he saw an aisle was busy or a worker was stacking shelves, move on or politely say can I quickly get this please. He likely walked into their workspace with no respect and they probably showed none to him because he was an arrogant cretin.
The world can't stop because Saint Very Lot of Grooming goes out to shop and is scared of the "hype".
If it's that traumatic for the fool then just send Sarah, she's no fear and happily goes into multiple shops.

His comment rant is typical Creepy, rather than a simple "I'm sorry if I offended anyone that wasn't my intention. I was frustrated by the situation and shouldn't have called the workers fools." He words an essay which just confirms he is a deluded twat and full of bullshit.

• Heart

Padfoot

Screenshot_20200604_083657.jpg

I don't normally post on here or keep up with them any more I try and keep up with the threads but they move so quick 🤣 but after reading the comments on here I just had to say something in their channel. It'll probably get deleted or the ifam will come at me but saying thst after everything that's just gone on is just a big yikes. I just hope that one day this YouTube family will get cancelled. Keep up the good work guys!

• Heart
I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SUCH A BUNCH OF LOW LIFE, BOTTOM DWELLING SCUM... NO VIDEO AT ALL WOULD OF BEEN APPROPRIATE, EVEN A 5 SECOND CLIP (ONLY) NOT A ALMOST 9 MINUTE CLIP. GOTTA GET THE MONEY IN BY ANY MEANS..... ABSOLUTE SCUM

• Angry
  • Heart

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
What a plonker!!!! I love how he act's all Billy Big ball's on camera talking to 12 Yr olds. There is no way he would say any of that to actual real life people!!! And I must be one of the fools that still has to work in shops and keep them stacked and not give the king of fools his personal 2 meters all round him!!!! His big ass greasy ego must be bigger than 2 meters!!! 100% if they got a free holiday for this summer they would be the first on the plane!!!! His dramatics and the total disrespect for other people have got right on my nerves!!! Knob head has no idea what it like for a working family with real jobs and not prancing around in front of a camera. Fecking hard man/celebrity wanna be!

• Heart
  • Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I couldn’t watch the whole video because in all honesty it was a painful watch and actually quite sad to see Isabelle is now just a clone of Sarah. At times I thought she looked slightly embarrassed, especially of the way in which her parents talk so aggressively and with so much attitude towards the young viewers who have given them the success they’ve had. They set such a poor example to their girls and the fact they made the conscious decision to have Isabelle included in the video shows they felt the way they were speaking and things they were saying were suitable for her to hear but not the younger girls.
I would never ever defend Chris but I hated the way Sarah shot him down on the exercise question. Granted I don’t really class skating as exercise but it’s more than she does but the way she just shut it down straight away with her big puffy swollen hand was downright rude. She was on one in that video and the three of them just portrayed themselves terribly.
You don’t have issues with any you tubers? That’s probably because you aren’t friends with any of them and none of them want anything to do with you and your toxic family and ponce of a husband.
Doesn’t have issues with other youtubers except Alfie deyes ‘I’ll leak his pissing address me’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Why does Chris insist on pulling them silly faces and putting on that voice whe he gets annoyed and both Sarah and Isabelle sit there giggling? Your can see it clearly gets to him and I don’t buy for one minute that he is the calm person Sarah makes him out to be, you can tell he is ready to blow at any moment and struggles to contain it. He is like the kid at school trying to be cool but sadly it just comes across as immature at best, smugly telling everyone they are basically financially set up for life, you keep telling yourself that Chris if it makes you happy and controls your obvious bad temper....

Reactions: 39

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
One thing that’s come out of this lockdown is that the hole they were digging before has got a very lot deeper 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

We know that the Inghams read here. If by some miracle, Chris and Sarah haven't read here for a few days, Hi Steve will surely have passed on our concerns about the WizzlesPlanet account. The WizzlesPlanet account who wrote that they 'couldn't physically touch Isabelle' (and seemed upset about that 😦. There's no way that that is a child). Here is Cbris's comment on Wizzlesplanet's latest post, written yesterday. Where is the protection and concern for Isabelle? That account should be blocked and reported by them. Not told that their posts are 'cute'. 😠

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

moimoi

VIP Member
Let's just remember a little over a month ago and their position on black people and culture... The box braids and twerking, but it wasn't racist as it was for our "entertainment"!!!

543.png

76.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Bradford lass

Ha ha well spotted . Dance teacher was not impressed when creepy was in the papers and politely asked him to collect the girl's from outside the building. That's when jane took over dancing duties

• Haha
  • Wow

nattis

VIP Member
Sarah making fun of Isabelle for bringing a bag of props to take pictures. But the rigs and tons of cameraequipment they have taken to film a simple picnic she sees no problem with

• Haha

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
I’m beginning to think Izzy is a bully and that’s why she got sent home, and they turned the tables and made it out like she was being bullied either that or as another poster said, Izzy was being nasty and the person was nasty back and she played victim like most bullies do and how that pretty much runs in the family.

garyowen7

My absolute lord.

Here's Creepy hanging out with all his friends in their favourite dogging spot.

Photo 28-05-2020, 21 33 18.jpg

• Haha

fookinhellm8_

“No matter what we do, they are always going to criticise us”

*this is going to be a very long one and I know they’d probably won’t read all of this but I need to vent about the situation*

Chris...Sarah...maybe....just maybe....you need to stop making awful decisions, then?

no matter how “minor” the decision is...it’ll still be a bad one if it has no good intention whatsoever. You make these choices, that most people wouldn’t see positive or making any good-willed impact, people see this, on tattle, on twitter, on Instagram, on YouTube and that goes for any other social media platform, they see what ill-intentions or negative voicings it has, they voice their upset and offence, you see this and your first decision to try and reverse the negative impact is...making even more negativity?

it’s obvious that you and Chris like to challenge people with good intentions to spread awareness of what your family has done and make more decisions that will stir the pot of mayhem immediately. as tattlers, we have tried to voice our concerns to you two as parents and as influencers to focus on your own issues, including Chris admitting what he did was absolutely ghastly and dangerous, we have also voiced our concerns about the children because the future needs to look better for all of them including your kids as what your teaching them and how to be a part of a good society for all is horrible. Not everyone is going to be nice, not everyone is going to pleasant and treat you with the same kind of respect that you treated them but we can’t carry on with the motive, we all have a part in making a better future, so do you and Chris. Your eldest is probably voicing all of these toxic mannerisms that you gave her because she either feels outcasted, scared or she feels as if she doesn’t have any good role model or “teacher” in her life and feels as if she’s given up on being a better version of herself and the future, hence why she’s just gone with the flow and just acted out as what she sees as normal. Obviously, I personally don’t know what goes through their minds but that’s not the point. I will never stop barking about mental health awareness in my personal life and also to you and Chris regarding the children, it has never been so much more important than now to help one another and mental health is a big fracture of that. There’s huge stigma in the mental health community, always has been (if I get a warning for this as a it’s not related to the thread, then I’ll be absolutely fine with that) but you two have somehow involved yourself with thousands of others throwing the stigma in.

another thing, Sarah, you can’t keep doing this to the hardworking people who design these creations. Yes, some of them might be from free websites where it’s free to use for all different kind of projects but it still isn’t right. If I was a designer and I saw someone in a current light taking my designs without my permission or even letting me know in the first place, I’d be disheartened. No amount of “blocking” or “rants” is going to put you in a better place, same goes for Chris.

YouTube is slowly becoming very controversial in the media, you don’t see it because the concern isn’t being brought up enough, never has and never will. As content creators, you NEED to understand that if YouTube, has squished a few law rules or human rights rules, then people of power, will have all the right to either punish the streaming site in some form of matter or shut it down. COPPA isn’t working, I already thought it was bad idea to begin with as I know the intentions of people thinking it would help stomp out horrific issues on the platform were from the heart but nothing has been done, I remember a friend telling me they saw a graphic adult video marked as “kids entertainment” on YouTube. It’s failed the sort of audience that people were voicing concern with. You two MUST think about what the future lies ahead with YouTube and if the end of the steaming platform is certainly scheduled. Not saying there won’t be any other steaming sites that pay their content creators as well popping up in the future but that isn’t the point. social media is getting more and more dangerous as the years go by, sometimes it can be beautiful for people to voice their concerns and give some positivity but the dangers overlook that. Chris, for what you have done and many other youtubers who overstepped that trust, you lot are very lucky to still be on the platform. It’s a heartbreaking matter that the platform doesn’t focus on what’s destroying it but what’s making it look “good”. If it was up to the actual law itself, you wouldn’t be on the platform still by now. Neither would the other youtubers who have done bad things. However, the amount of damage you have caused, to your children, to your wife who’s now following and causing the damage too, the girls who had innocent intentions and truly hurt, all of us that you somehow think we’re “haters” when in serious matters, we’re laughing at you and Sarah because you two aren’t doing nothing to address what you did and still clearly aren’t bothered by addressing it and causing other negative decisions, the damage is...mostly unforgivable. Clearly unforgivable. Am I and every other tattler who’s voicing concern in this thread, getting tired of trying to wake you two up and stop this before something completely horrific happens? No. Of course I don’t talk for everyone in this thread but at some point has a fellow tattler said “why are we even bothering anymore? They’re not going to change!”. No. Which means, we’re not all tired, not yet and I don’t think we’ll ever be.

as parents, influencers, content creators and beings, the only thing people will notice nowadays is how you treat your loved ones, eg. Your children and their mental well-beings, innocent people who are voicing their concern, etc. I guess you can say, you two have given up and very sadly, the children have given up and have been influenced in any other way to your behaviour patterns. You’re not horrific parents, no, as there are other parents out there who are doing way worse but let’s not agree that what you two are doing is “minor”. This is the kids’ futures on a piece of string here. I will keep shouting at you two through this platform, to do better or change your lives or clean up your acts and admit what you did was wrong, so will other fellow tattlers, just open your eyes more and hear more of the concerns instead of becoming catty towards these comments and thinking everyone has a torch and pitchfork at your door. That isn’t the point. That isn’t even going to be the point. I’m sorry if my post will upset any tattlers, it wasn’t my intentions to cause upset. Just trying my hardest to bring awareness. If you have all read this, then thank you so much, I don’t blame anyone who couldn’t or didn’t read it as it is a lot. Hope you’re all safe and well😊

• Heart

Circlish

VIP Member
I'm massively behind the Tattle threads, but I caught up with Assumptions vid, and surprise-surprise the Minghams shat all over their own brand with "sass" they came off as basic snarkiness 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Chris, you're trying to be funny but you're simply not as talented as the Tattlers in the humour dept. Give it up m8.
And leering up to your camera, goading your audience, doesn't come off as someone who suffers from anxiety. You're just a textbook prick.
And Isabelle can fuck off too ✋🏻
I'll say it again, any NORMAL YouTuber would have a talent management team to deal with all the criticism and stress. Why have the Inghams got no management? My ASSUMPTION is that no-one will touch them.
Funniest line: "our YouTuber friends"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAAAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart