The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s back to trying to be Stacey in her stories. Stacey is funny - Sarah is not! The whole speech earlier about struggling with lockdown - Stacey said similar the other day! Can she not think of anything on her own? What’s with them Sarah and the girls trying to appear “dressed” everyday? Is she hoping for some free clothes in promotion now that someone has taken a shoehorn to isabelles primark purple outfit - it’s not been seen for over a week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It seems they drove all the way back from Swinsty to Ilkley Moor because Swinsty was busy ... idiots. If they'd looked on local social media they'd know that Swinsty has been rammed. Why do they expect no one to be there but them? And why complain about other people doing what they were just about to do - like go to a car park and go for walks on very narrow paths! They really shouldn't be going anywhere ... there's no toilets open, so what people generally are doing (or where they're going) god only knows.

I hope they took all their crap home with them too.

I flicked through the vlog (on hooktube) to see where they went ... and now I need to go throw up because I had to listen to Creepy and Lazy ... urgh, they sound dumb as you-know-what.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sure they went out a few weeks ago to somewhere with a canal or something?

Reactions: 6
Now I must admit I used to know this bunch of ner do wells. the poor lad in his skinny jeans running round being tidy. The gobby I am a star you know wife and the Izzy child that used to be so well mannered. Mummy was always on the make and really wanted to be able to move down South
Watching them isnt really our scene now as I can pick apart the holes in their vlogs way too easily.
But they really are trapped now. they don't have enough income to move too far away and whilst they have a good standard of living they have hit their ceiling

• Heart
Reactions: 22
CUTTING MY TEEN DAUGHTERS HAIR - WRONG ON PURPOSE!!

Lazy tells Jace to go and get his baby. Training him up to be a babysitter for the next baby clickbait? It's someday, during some week and some month. Esme tells Lazy it's Tuesday. Half term last year they were in Majorca on the beach having amazing family time. Jace is in a bad mood. Lazy has been up for a few hours but the girls have just surfaced from their pits. Esme is having some berries for breakfast and Jace steals one. Isla is making a toasted bagel. Jace wants a snack and Lazy gives him a banana. Jace takes the skin off and gives it to Lazy.:rolleyes:

Jace has been moved to the high chair because the floor was too exciting for him. They can keep a better eye on him. Lazy says fruit tastes amazing. Comment down bellow how you say 'raspberry'. 'R-A-S-B-E not R-A-Z'. Everyone rips Lazy for how she says 'raspberry'. Please no one let Lazy homeschool those kids.😬

Jace is playing with his sloth and throws him in the balls.

Creepy lets Isabelle into the house and she says she's getting her hair cut. Isla asked to have a bag of rainbow drops instead of lunch. No one is watching Jace and he falls onto the patio. In the next shot he is crying his eyes out. Creepy says he's being too much of a big man. Lazy asks if he wants his brush and Creepy assumes he is upset because he couldn't get to the brush. Lazy corrects him and says he fell and 'tonked' his head again. I wonder how often it happens and they just cut it out. She gives Jace the brush and he stops crying before saying he scared himself. Footage of Jace walking around the garden.:rolleyes:

Jace is back in the house eating a rice cake. Back to Sarah's salon. She's cutting Isabelle's hair and is nervous. Isabelle will be miffed if she messes it up. Lazy's hair is awful and might need Isabelle to do hers because it's really bad. Isabelle's hair is quite long and first of all they need to sort the parting because Isabelle isn't good at doing them.:rolleyes:

Side one us done and it was harder than the younger girls' hair.

Lazy has told Isabelle she's nipped in for a glass of water because she's very thirsty but she's actually going to cut her hair bad on purpose and pretend it's gone wrong.:rolleyes:

Back in the garden Lazy pretends she's cut a bit really sort. Isabelle asks where her hair is. Lazy starts cackling and tells her her hair is still there. She's left some longer bits in the hair. Lazy asks if Isabelle is crying and tells Isabelle it's done. Isabelle checks her hair and sees the longer piece. Lazy starts cackling. Isabelle says its not funny and Lazy tells her it's just longer pieces she left in on purpose.:rolleyes:

The hair is cut and Lazy tells her it's so much better; not 100% perfect but not horrendous. It was harder to cut than the younger girls'.

Creepy says there's a lot of hair on the ground. It's not the gorgeous sunny weather it was supposed to be today. He asks Lazy if she wants a cup of tea. She does and says she needs to go to the post office to send the packages from yesterday. Creepy doesn't know why the post office was shut yesterday.🤦‍♀️ Isabelle asks if Creepy can make her a cup of tea.:rolleyes:

Isabelle has made herself some 'yummy' lunch. Jace is having his lunch of orange, rice cakes and biscuits.:rolleyes:

Jace is off for a nap.

Footage of skating. Not 100% sure why they take Morrisons bags out with them but ok.

Isabelle tells us Creepy is outside with the younger girls skating, Lazy is doing work so she is taking Jace for a walk. Creepy asks what Jace has and it's a ladybird. There's a cat rolling in the dirt behind a fence and Jace watches it. More footage of the walk. Esme's helmet is on wrong as usual and won't protect he front of her head if she falls. Jace goes to kiss the camera and hits his lip. He starts to cry.:rolleyes:

Creepy is proud of Esme because she has been jumping off kerbs.

Lazy says Esme is learning the hard way about scammers in life. She's about to do a swap on 'Adopt Me' but Lazy doesn't want to because Isla hasn't received what was agreed in the past. Esme says she can't trust the other person. Isabelle wants dinner outside so she's taken candles outside. Lazy has made some salad and they have cream cheese. They're also having croquets, wraps and chicken goujons.:rolleyes:

Isabelle shows us the table. She's made some place names with complements inside. Isabelle explains about the message. Isla squeezes past Esme without any manners. Lazy says Isabelle is cute. Then she says Esme isn't good with emotions because she doesn't like hugs except at bedtime. Isabelle and Isla hug all the time. They read the notes. Lazy's note says 'insirational & beautiful'. Please, please, please don't home school.:rolleyes:

Creepy has no hat on for the first time in about a year. He looked into the camera and saw how badly he needs a haircut. Isabelle is editing video. She nearly falls off her chair in the video. It's towards night time and it's getting dark. They're getting Jace to bed and then Lazy needs to go to bed. She's shopping for Esme's birthday presents and Creepy wonders if they will still be in the current Ingham Towers in three weeks. Usually Lazy has a lot of presents by now but she hasn't been able to because of lockdown. because of her age Esme is growing out of toys and this year she wants more outdoorsy things.

End of vlog

Such a healthy lunch :sick: Maybe she should take some inspiration from Stacey.
View attachment 139497

Meant to be at the post office but too busy reading Tattle. Hi Lazy
👋
Hopefully your blankets will be posted some time this decade ifam.
View attachment 139498

Stretch 1.. 2.. 3... well that's her exercise done for the day
View attachment 139506

State of him 🤮 Don't worry Creepy, hairdressers are opening again in 5 1/2 weeks so you can get that bird's nest sorted. I would be charging double to sort that out.
View attachment 139509

View attachment 139500View attachment 139515
View attachment 139516
View attachment 139503View attachment 139501View attachment 139517
his hair looks like when the lego mans hair goes on the wrong way , Hes one fugly mother f***er

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Seems ex-BFF Nikki has had her tyres slashed. Reports of two middle aged men dressed in ‘unusual’ clothing seen leaving the area on roller-skates are unconfirmed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Skipped to the end. Watch Chris looking at himself in the viewfinder (or whatever it's called), every time he does it he pulls his creepy Insta narc face. Such an insecure weirdo.

Look at these exact times, see him look at himself then as he looks away his face relaxes, then looks back again and does it all over. He's so wrong but so funny.

View attachment 140268
Ewww you can literally see the grease dripping down his face

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What really annoys me is when the IFAM say what a great dad Chris is 😡
How is pimping your daughters out on social media making inappropriate thumbnails containing words like spying on my teen etc being a good dad ???
All the hate Chris has brought onto the family and the stress it’s honestly verging on child abuse yet the ifam thinks he’s amazing!!
what does he actually do with the kids ??
He’s hardly around yet he doesn’t work ??
Just so weird the level the IFAM set for being a good dad !!
kids today have very different ideas of heros to us, they idolise towie and the likes and think (dont shoot me down for this ) love Island is the best programme on tele, I know this because my daughter loves Love Island and follows the people who are on it , they are as thick as mince but appeal to kids, kids just see all the material things and want their life.

Skipped to the end. Watch Chris looking at himself in the viewfinder (or whatever it's called), every time he does it he pulls his creepy Insta narc face. Such an insecure weirdo.

Look at these exact times, see him look at himself then as he looks away his face relaxes, then looks back again and does it all over. He's so wrong but so funny.

View attachment 140268
effing hell its columbo !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Annnddd here we go...thoughts on todays vlog

SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH THEIR FIRST DAY OUT IN MONTHS!!
- Ooo another surprise...totally was not expecting that to happen... :rolleyes: - why does every little thing have to be a surprise?? Can they not just tell them get in the car we're going out?? I dont see the point? We know the reactions are fake...like whats the point
- Izzy's headband......ermmmm kinda makes her look about 6? I know they're the trendy thing right now, but not ones with a big bow stuck on it. Feels like it was something I wore in primary school when I was 8 😂
- Why does Lazy use 'juicy' to describe everything....what is that about?
- 'We're already judged for everything we do'....ahahahahahahaha HI SARAH LOVELY TO SEE YOU ON TATTLE AGAIN?👋
- Lazy we know your fed up, the entire country is fed up...no wait the entire world is fed up, you don't have to spin it out as a whole 'woe is me' situation for the vlog to get a bit of sympathy and comments going 'awww its ok love you guys'...like its just a given that everyone is fed up no matter who they are. Stop asking for some sympathy :rolleyes: 'Its ok to feel like that' - hun you're about 5 weeks to late to that convo
- Surprise?? But they know they're going to a reservoir?? Hmmm
- Ooop is Creepy still banned form driving?
- Ahahahaha 'we're going to go somewhere that theres going to be no one else' - *literally turns up to the most rammed place* - surely you must know that if its nice weather everyones going to be going out and social distancing at local beauty spots ahaha
- More use of those bloody play mats...cba with all this babyandme merch every 5 seconds.
- 'IsAbElLe LoVeS pHoToGrApHy'
- Oh no god forbid they forgot the Pringles :rolleyes:
- Did I just hear Lazy go 'pic-a-nic' 😂 new word for the mingham dictionary
- Was today a 'yummy lunch'?? Do we know? We haven't been told?
- Im not surprised that other family left when they turned up...I bet they took one look, thought 'oh my god its that creep' and pegged it.
- Why do they feel the need of filming every single day (Aware their merch shop states they film every single day without fail) but surely taking one day off won't hurt, loads of family floggers take odd days off...are they really that desperate for cash?
- 'We can make something out of nothing' - you mean you make every tiny little thing a surprise...waiting for them to go to Morrisons together and making it a surprise.
- 'she's got such a great imagination' - NO LAZY, she's stumbled upon Pinterest and Tumblr and trying to take all those cute edgy pics every teen has tried to do....Hand in front of the camera with the sun poking through and some trees? Been done 1000 times before
- *cackle cackle cackle* - im not surprised you laugh at your own jokes lazy, no one else is gonna find them funny
- Oh my god creepy none of us are interested is this whole space/NASA thing....screaming lack of long content
- Lazy's burn lines omgggg

Annnddd thats another day from the minghams x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah making fun of Isabelle for bringing a bag of props to take pictures. But the rigs and tons of cameraequipment they have taken to film a simple picnic she sees no problem with

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My absolute lord.

Here's Creepy hanging out with all his friends in their favourite dogging spot.

Photo 28-05-2020, 21 33 18.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
😉😉🤭🤭🤔🤔
Sarah will never be her own person...be it loving zoella back in the day(until she was scrapped from her footage after all the TRUE allegations went public)to the likes of Mrs hinch (a brief vlog of organising) to trying to mirror stacey (who has the whole celeb status boxed off) and then you got sarah ingham trying her hardest...copying everyone and never comes up with her own concepts or ideas...ever cough,cough "alibaba.com" and everyone else she rips off...be original sarah or frig off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My absolute lord.

Here's Creepy hanging out with all his friends in their favourite dogging spot.

View attachment 140560
Hmm ,guess that once a day skate-off isn`t enough to keep creepy his usual svelte self.Notice you`ve got your curves back Chris:sick:..Guess the missus likes you that way..(D`ya rekon they cuddle up together with a pack of 3....twirls that is..😜.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.