The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is wrong with his finger. It bends into a really weird shape. Forgive me, but my mind wondered and made me wonder if other body parts are bent weirdly like that :sick: haha, he's just so grim in every way

...and there's just something awkward about the way she carries herself. Models are much more poised and elegant....
don't mean to sound like I'm bodyshaming (I'm curvy myself!) but for her age.. she is looking like she may turn out like her mother. At 14 I was skinny.. like most 14 year olds are. At that age you have a very high metabolism. It only caught up with me in my late 20s! When you reach a certain age it is more normal to be curvy.. at her age it is worrying! They need to start eating healthier.

Reactions: 13
Seems like they cleverly covered up who was driving. Surely if Creepy could now drive they would show it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seems like they cleverly covered up who was driving. Surely if Creepy could now drive they would show it
You can see Lazy sitting in the passenger seat, in the wing mirror, filming as they are driving. However, you can’t actually see if it’s the Creepy one driving? Could be someone else!

Reactions: 9
I thought lazy and creepy would of gotten her braces too they can well afford it they said about getting her braces a while ago but it doesn’t seem like she’ll be getting them
Don’t be silly, they don’t spend money on important stuff like that

don't mean to sound like I'm bodyshaming (I'm curvy myself!) but for her age.. she is looking like she may turn out like her mother. At 14 I was skinny.. like most 14 year olds are. At that age you have a very high metabolism. It only caught up with me in my late 20s! When you reach a certain age it is more normal to be curvy.. at her age it is worrying! They need to start eating healthier.
[/QUOTE]
Not necessarily, I was a pretty chubby teen but skimmed out when I got older, but hers is most definitely her diet

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You can see Lazy sitting in the passenger seat, in the wing mirror, filming as they are driving. However, you can’t actually see if it’s the Creepy one driving? Could be someone else!
Why the heck would Lazy need to even be holding the camera & filming if they’re timeskipping the driving segment. Perhaps Jane tagged along and was driving then. I can’t imagine Creepy being off with Esme & Isabelle and Lazy being left all alone with Jace & Isla.

Reactions: 3
True. Also I’m sorry, but Isabelle wouldn’t know about writing a quote like that unless she’d copied it.

Creepy probably encouraged her to wear the mini skirt and she probably had a script telling her exactly what to do, positions etc so he could get the right camera angles.
I noticed a very odd position, why would a girl who knows she is being filmed cover herself up with her hand then remove it. He certainly is clever covering up his shots whilst picnicking!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Issy wearing a tight denim skirt whilst climbing a cliff, with Chris one step behind/below filming it all with a camera is literally sickening I had to skip. Makes you think what bits he left out the vlog but saved for a personal collection :sick:. Later on, she was posing seductively with Chris filming in the distance, who is like that with a father figure?? Such an odd relationship it's like she is trying to impress him.

Here is old minge eyes telling us how stunning the view is...well it was mate, before you panned the camera.

View attachment 141773
He is absolutely rank

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Just flicked through the last couple of vlogs....

During the "Assumptions" one, for someone who apparently had a painful shoulder injury, he certainly kept slipping his arm around Isabelle with apparent ease. He looked like some kind of creepy chancer in the back row of the cinema, inching closer to try and make a move on his date. :sick:

He is so rank. When he does that deranged face into the camera (close up) he looks like he belongs on The League of Gentlemen (oh the irony!) Pulling that face with the mad eyes also reminds me of Marty Feldman.......poor Marty couldn't help his face though and although Creepy hasn't exactly been blessed in the natural good looks department (understatement much?! 😂 ) he certainly makes himself look even more of a freak with his dickish attempts to be funny/cool/who knows what. What an embarrassment.

Oh and Lazy, sorry to break it to you hun but you and Issy do not look identical.....just ask Creepy.

And on today's paltry effort....all the hyping up, exaggerating and romanticising etc gets so damn tedious. Newsflash, Creepy & Co.....that "cove" was actually just a shady patch of ground next to a rock....NOT a cove. I thought he was supposedly big on Geography?

I wonder if he will be out in the tent tonight for a spot of stargazing, trying to catch a glimpse of the space shuttle thingy as it flies past Earth. He's so vain he probably thinks he's getting his own fly past in his honour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You get braces on the NHS if you're under 18. All 3 of us (my siblings and I) had braces. Definitely worth it!
To be fair these days it’s very hard to get braces on the nhs for kids. My dentist told me my sons teeth just weren’t bad enough to be eligible, and admitted years ago he would have been. Lots of penny pinching going on at dentists these days.
This may have been the case for Isabelle, we all know Sarah won’t dip her hand in her purse for her own Nanna never mind for her daughter.

Reactions: 6
Don’t be silly, they don’t spend money on important stuff like that

I didn’t want to comment on a child’s weight but I think Isabelle will grow up to be very like her mother in term of her weight they eat pure rubbish most of the time like Isla has a Nutella bar for breakfast like what?? that would be for dessert in my house it’s just pure sugar

Reactions: 9
I didn’t want to comment on a child’s weight but I think Isabelle will grow up to be very like her mother in term of her weight they eat pure rubbish most of the time like Isla has a Nutella bar for breakfast like what?? that would be for dessert in my house it’s just pure sugar
According to Lazy, Isabelle has said to her she wants to eat more healthily. Doubt Lazy will take that on board being Lazy and all. Though the lack of carveries and mcdonalds must doing them some good. Back to business as usually soon though.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think Isabelle herself realised how bad their diet is, she started making herself salads and smoothies.

Reactions: 8
If you look on you tube the place where they got prinny got shut down I found it in there I cant remmber what comes under might be another reason it was taken down there was a news reader when there after that was closed down
I understand Prinny came from Little Rascals in Bradford. This place was investigated by the authorities and closed down.

Reactions: 2
Creepy and Lazy are as dumb as a box of rocks. Isabelle is an average teen, she has no chance of being a model. The Minghams make me depressed

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh my, I’ve been away for some time! Due to a spell in hospital being a very much poorly tattler. I am home now and grateful of the huge catch up to pass the time. I just wondered if she’d started producing baby and me masks yet? 😂
Its lovely to have you back im so glad youre better and im sorry to hear you were hospitalised

The tits on him!
Ive got a suggestion for Sarah she can produce Baby and me bras for men, her first recipiant will be her good for nothing creepy husband, id say about a 40 c ,the tablets must be female hormones that hes taking , he ll be getting black eyes at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf is wrong with his finger. It bends into a really weird shape. Forgive me, but my mind wondered and made me wonder if other body parts are bent weirdly like that :sick: haha, he's just so grim in every way

Their diet is really bad. The meals that they show is all processed rubbish. Surely with them both being home all day they would be able to prepare something fresh. And I can’t believe the amount of sugary,fatty, salty food they give Jace it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.