The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They deleted the video where they got Prinny? Wonder if its cos of Chriss hand placement or the puppy farm
I can't find not sure if you can but probably the only reason or because they got her from puppy farm, either way both were wrong and typical Ingham style.

Reactions: 8
Here's a shock, a youtuber apologising for box braids yet the Inghams said there was no problem with them "just a hairstyle" and people were ignorant haters for mentioning cultural appropriation.
Screenshot_20200530-163638_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 10
Here's a shock, a youtuber apologising for box braids yet the Inghams said there was no problem with them "just a hairstyle" and people were ignorant haters for mentioning cultural appropriation.View attachment 141676
I don't know backstory but THIS is how you respond to something like that.

You don't tell people they can't be offended by something. Especially when you're not a part of the minority group that is offended.

Reactions: 19
If they were humble, they wouldn’t say the actual word. They would also point out that that like every other family, they have fallouts, arguments etc. They would say they get things wrongs and make mistakes. So far up themselves it’s unreal!

Also
Laughed when Chris said they haven’t taken a single day off vlogging in 4 years

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cow and Calf Rocks up on Ilkley Moor by the look of today’s vlog. Funnily enough the girls aren’t in suitable footwear :oops:

Reactions: 10
I know the girls most likely dress themselves but surely Sarah or Chris could step in and tell them that flimsy little sandals/flip-flops (most likely from Primark or Matalan with minimal grip!!) aren’t acceptable attire to be scrambling about and climbing up large rocks. No wonder Isabelle slipped is it!? :oops: :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Rarely watch the vlogs but I must have blinked and missed the "nearly fell off a cliff" part.

Issy was certainly equipped for rock climbing in her flip flops!

Reactions: 14
More surprised they actually used her name in the title, rather than teen daughter

Reactions: 25
Even if it has been removed by the Inghams; the clip is definitely still on Youtube
If you look on you tube the place where they got prinny got shut down I found it in there I cant remmber what comes under might be another reason it was taken down there was a news reader when there after that was closed down

Reactions: 7
Would love to know what time of day they left to have a “lovely day out!” Sarah drive the 40 minutes to Nanas house, and her and isabell got the shopping in for nana. Somehow, nana has managed to buy jace a new toy similar to the one she bought him before as Sarah always tells her how much he loves it! Are we meant to believe Sarah didn’t add it the trolley of shopping nana was paying for. Utterly shameless! Funny how nana has managed with shopping during lockdown! So by time she driven to nana/s, got the shopping, took it back to her, then drove 40 minutes home, then went to the office and post office, then back home. And we know they don’t get up before 11am, so must have left at 4pm, then they wonder why there is no parking left! Get up early, go enjoy the morning before sun gets too hot, especially with a baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If they were humble, they wouldn’t say the actual word. They would also point out that that like every other family, they have fallouts, arguments etc. They would say they get things wrongs and make mistakes. So far up themselves it’s unreal!

Also
Laughed when Chris said they haven’t taken a single day off vlogging in 4 years
Dam liers they had days off not so long ago

Reactions: 16
She slipped because the shoes she was wearing didn’t have any grip whatsoever, those shows are designed for beaches and softer/flatter areas not rocks or places with sharp objects / bushes

Reactions: 13
They can’t even organise a simple picnic.
girls and Sarah wearing flip flops on the walk and Jace no shoes
it wasn’t a cliff or whatever Chris says Isabelle nearly fell off .it was a rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.