The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nana been shopping tut tut we know you took her sarah she had lots savings on lockdown you just cant help yourself can you with all the money they got poor hana still going in her purse why not set up a trust you said last night you got load of savings chantella gets on my wick izzy you never make a model you need to be size zero and after your attitude last night you got no chance trying be something you not and giddy buddy boo boo stop teasing your brother and last thing keep that boy out the sun its neglect. or you got something about your beeing small and brown

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My thoughts:

- Wish it was Creepy that would "fall" off a cliff. I'll give him a hand if he wants.

- Old Nanaaaarr gets a mention and a visit from Lazy. Of course she has gifts for Jace. Probably the only reason Lazy popped by.

- Lazy getting her days mixed up again. "Do what we did yesterday and go out... Like we did a couple of days ago". Makes sense...

- Hi Chantella! "We'll link her channel down below". Uh oh, they forgot to. There's a shock.

- Do you know what? Social distancing isn't so bad when you think about it. At least Creepy will stay at least 2 metres away from young girls (except Isabelle). Now just to figure out a way of keeping him out of their DMs.

- Creepy, can you stop filming your 14 year old step daughter's arse please. Thanks.

- Oh yay! Prinny went with them again!

Wow, that vlog was dull.

Hi Steve, can I please request more ranting. I think we're overdue it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
ISABELLE NEARLY FELL OFF A CLIFF!

Lazy starts the vlog telling Jace to get his ball. it looks like it will be a beautiful day. Yesterday they did an assumptions video. They spent the day catching up on work and went to Nannar's to give her some shopping. Nannar got him the ball. Lazy tells Prinny to get off her. Everyone is getting ready and they need to work out what to do. Lazy needs to pop to the office to do some work and then they will go out somewhere like the other day because it made a big difference getting out of the house, going outside to explore. They need to figure out where to go. Prinny is playing with one of Jace's toys; he kept giving them to her so she kept one.

They had a couple of zoom chats today and they're speaking to Chantella, who has been part of the ifam for ages and ages and ages and ages. She wants to be on the vlog. Creepy says she has a YouTube channel and they will link it down below. There's no link. Chantella says the name of her channel. Isla loves her t-shirt because it says 'Chantella is #teamisla'.

Time lapse of driving.

Lazy is in the passenger seat of the stationary car. Creepy is out of the car and walks around to the boot. Lazy says they took a 40 minute drive to the reservoir but it was too busy and so was the place they went to a couple of days ago so now they're at the Caw and Calf rocks. It's busy but there is loads of space. They will walk somewhere for a picnic. They have no shoes for Jace because no one thought to pick them up.

It's windy but Creepy says it's stunning, it's not far from where they were the other day. There's usually not many people around today and the Inghams have found a little cove. Prinny is with them. Lazy takes the dummy out of Jace's mouth and says e doesn't need it because he's a big by. Footage of Jace and the girls walking.

Isabelle says they're climbing up the rocks. They're not wearing appropriate footwear and Creepy says they won't be able to do it. The girls are going to do a Tik Tok of the walk. The girls climb up the rocks and Isabelle pretends to nearly slip off the rock.

They're at the top and it's not as windy. The girls were talking about a money tree and Isabelle said they should've gone their for the picnic but they couldn't because of the pram. The find a drop into a quarry and Creepy says it's 'cool'. Being in lockdown for two months makes you appreciate the world again. It makes a big difference to your state of mind.

The walk down a hill and Creepy says this is why you shouldn't wear flip flops for this. They reach the money tree. It has loads of coins buried into it. Isabelle takes photos of Esme. They're In a field in the quarry and Creepy says Lazy would've gone to town with photos here. Isabelle thinks it feels like they're in France.

Lazy and Isla have been trying to have a game of dominoes. As soon as they start, Jace comes over and wants to 'play' so they're teaching him animals instead. Footage of Jace walking and Prinny being walked with a lead.

They're back home and it's straight into the bath for Jace. The girls are bathing their feet in the bath too. Lazy says they've used too much soap on his hair When you bath Jace you realise how tanned Jace's arms are. He has skin like lazy and tan really easily.

Lazy went to start the vlog today and realised they didn't end the vlog last night because they were too tired. The watched TV and went to bed.

End of vlog

So they do have a lead for Prinny
prinny 2.PNG
Prinny.PNG

lazy.PNG
creepy.PNG
lazy1.PNG
piggy.PNG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They can’t even organise a simple picnic.
girls and Sarah wearing flip flops on the walk and Jace no shoes
it wasn’t a cliff or whatever Chris says Isabelle nearly fell off .it was a rock.
...and it's not Clickbait....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mini skirt and flip flops for climbing rocks. 🤦‍♀️

That's a very lot stupid. They're so lucky no one got hurt.

Has anyone else noticed isabelle wearing a ring on her wedding finger? I know i used to wear rings on most of my fingers when i was that age but even i knew not to wear it on the wedding ring finger

Reactions: 7
Isabelle is so full of herself she tag’s Instagram model with every picture not trying to be mean but Isabelle is not a model nothing about her is model like
I’ve thought the same she’s a pretty girl, but I don’t think she got what it takes. She’d need to be taller, thinner and don’t want to be mean but she needs a brace for her teeth at the front, as they cross over each other.
Also after the assumptions vlog she definitely has not got the right attitude.

Reactions: 18
I’ve thought the same she’s a pretty girl, but I don’t think she got what it takes. She’d need to be taller, thinner and don’t want to be mean but she needs a brace for her teeth at the front, as they cross over each other.
I thought lazy and creepy would of gotten her braces too they can well afford it they said about getting her braces a while ago but it doesn’t seem like she’ll be getting them

Reactions: 8
Why are they outside in thick onesies, its 'billy boiling' as Sarah would say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Issy wearing a tight denim skirt whilst climbing a cliff, with Chris one step behind/below filming it all with a camera is literally sickening I had to skip. Makes you think what bits he left out the vlog but saved for a personal collection :sick:. Later on, she was posing seductively with Chris filming in the distance, who is like that with a father figure?? Such an odd relationship it's like she is trying to impress him.

Here is old minge eyes telling us how stunning the view is...well it was mate, before you panned the camera.

1590862083634.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
That has chris written all over it
True. Also I’m sorry, but Isabelle wouldn’t know about writing a quote like that unless she’d copied it.

Issy wearing a tight denim skirt whilst climbing a cliff, with Chris one step behind/below filming it all with a camera is literally sickening I had to skip. Makes you think what bits he left out the vlog but saved for a personal collection :sick:. Later on, she was posing seductively with Chris filming in the distance, who is like that with a father figure?? Such an odd relationship it's like she is trying to impress him.

Here is old minge eyes telling us how stunning the view is...well it was mate, before you panned the camera.

View attachment 141773
Creepy probably encouraged her to wear the mini skirt and she probably had a script telling her exactly what to do, positions etc so he could get the right camera angles.

Reactions: 10
So did they do all the zoom chats the ifam paid for in the charity vlog ?
It seems they only know how to work zoom when they really want to !
This is why the girls haven't been doing their dancing classes !
Wonder if they have still being paying fees?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Need to start using an eye cream Creepy, thats some deep wrinkles round your squinty eyes.

Reactions: 10
I thought lazy and creepy would of gotten her braces too they can well afford it they said about getting her braces a while ago but it doesn’t seem like she’ll be getting them
You get braces on the NHS if you're under 18. All 3 of us (my siblings and I) had braces. Definitely worth it!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
ISABELLE NEARLY FELL OFF A CLIFF!

Lazy starts the vlog telling Jace to get his ball. it looks like it will be a beautiful day. Yesterday they did an assumptions video. They spent the day catching up on work and went to Nannar's to give her some shopping. Nannar got him the ball. Lazy tells Prinny to get off her. Everyone is getting ready and they need to work out what to do. Lazy needs to pop to the office to do some work and then they will go out somewhere like the other day because it made a big difference getting out of the house, going outside to explore. They need to figure out where to go. Prinny is playing with one of Jace's toys; he kept giving them to her so she kept one.

They had a couple of zoom chats today and they're speaking to Chantella, who has been part of the ifam for ages and ages and ages and ages. She wants to be on the vlog. Creepy says she has a YouTube channel and they will link it down below. There's no link. Chantella says the name of her channel. Isla loves her t-shirt because it says 'Chantella is #teamisla'.

Time lapse of driving.

Lazy is in the passenger seat of the stationary car. Creepy is out of the car and walks around to the boot. Lazy says they took a 40 minute drive to the reservoir but it was too busy and so was the place they went to a couple of days ago so now they're at the Caw and Calf rocks. It's busy but there is loads of space. They will walk somewhere for a picnic. They have no shoes for Jace because no one thought to pick them up.

It's windy but Creepy says it's stunning, it's not far from where they were the other day. There's usually not many people around today and the Inghams have found a little cove. Prinny is with them. Lazy takes the dummy out of Jace's mouth and says e doesn't need it because he's a big by. Footage of Jace and the girls walking.

Isabelle says they're climbing up the rocks. They're not wearing appropriate footwear and Creepy says they won't be able to do it. The girls are going to do a Tik Tok of the walk. The girls climb up the rocks and Isabelle pretends to nearly slip off the rock.

They're at the top and it's not as windy. The girls were talking about a money tree and Isabelle said they should've gone their for the picnic but they couldn't because of the pram. The find a drop into a quarry and Creepy says it's 'cool'. Being in lockdown for two months makes you appreciate the world again. It makes a big difference to your state of mind.

The walk down a hill and Creepy says this is why you shouldn't wear flip flops for this. They reach the money tree. It has loads of coins buried into it. Isabelle takes photos of Esme. They're In a field in the quarry and Creepy says Lazy would've gone to town with photos here. Isabelle thinks it feels like they're in France.

Lazy and Isla have been trying to have a game of dominoes. As soon as they start, Jace comes over and wants to 'play' so they're teaching him animals instead. Footage of Jace walking and Prinny being walked with a lead.

They're back home and it's straight into the bath for Jace. The girls are bathing their feet in the bath too. Lazy says they've used too much soap on his hair When you bath Jace you realise how tanned Jace's arms are. He has skin like lazy and tan really easily.

Lazy went to start the vlog today and realised they didn't end the vlog last night because they were too tired. The watched TV and went to bed.

End of vlog

So they do have a lead for Prinny
View attachment 141710View attachment 141711

View attachment 141718View attachment 141720View attachment 141722View attachment 141723
Still deny you’re ginger you prick!

Also Isabelle, do yourself a favour and stop with the seductive poses. It’s like you’re trying to flirt with your stepdad. I know he maybe the only one who gives you any attention, but we all know there is only one reason for that.
He will shave his ginger arms after reading this

• Haha
...and there's just something awkward about the way she carries herself. Models are much more poised and elegant....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.