Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Isabelle
Genuinely quite sad that Isabel would prefer to get home schooled. I can't imagine at the age of 14 wanting to leave school and hang out with my parents all day, and thus missing out on seeing my friends etc. It's probably because she's bullied constantly at school because of her weird family and poncey dad. But they will never realise it's because of them that she's having a tough time and has zero close friends, and now is stuck at the age of 10. For once Sarah has got something right when she says she'd prefer them to go to school (even if it is just so she can head to B&M every day). Funny that Chris wants them to be homeschooled too - it's probably his controlling attitude, as we've never once seen him helping Sarah in the 'schooling' department. Unless skating and doing one trick over and over counts.

Also, what the hell was that whole weird segment about the protests and racial incidents in America? Not an assumption, just a random question to try and make them seem virtuous but instead they came across ignorant and ridiculous.
I agree. The main reason that
kids are desperate to come out ot school and be home schooled is because they are being badly bullied and can't face the absolute misery of school anymore. She is being bullied mainly because of her step dad's perverted actions. How tremendously sad that she wants to give up her private school education because of bullying. She will become more isolated at home and will be even more heavily influenced by her manipulative, controlling parents.

Reactions: 24

thegreencow

VIP Member
Firstly, Invidio is now working fine for me

Secondly the 'SURPRISE' clickbait didn't work. They had their lowest amount of views in two weeks yesterday
views.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinker74

Hahahaha I caused a comment rant!
And... Just like that.. As usual.. He doubles down. Like the absolute text book narcissist he is. Never wrong.. Always right. Never sorry.. Everyone else is wrong.. He is the only person who knows the correct way of doing things.
He is one dangerous character. A narcissistic teenage groomer. I pity those poor girls.

So Chris has now posted on their vlog that he meant no disrespect by calling key workers “fools” - apparently it was just banter and something he jokingly says aaaaall the time to Sarah and the girls... yes, you say it all the time in a joking manner to them but when you called the Asda workers “fools” today IT WAS NOT SAID IN JEST!!!!!! Same word used but completely different tone and context - perhaps your toddler fans will buy that bullshit explanation but you just sound like an idiot trying to dig himself out of quicksand.
Exactly.. He said it in pure anger!

• Heart

Vanessa

Do any other instagram 'influencers' post messages they don't like on their account, showing the users name, so that their followers can then bombard that account. Basically, 12 year olds sword fighting for a grown woman. Would you want your 12 year old daughter involved in this. Would Sarah Ingham want her daughters involved in this. How is any of this is allowed? It's obscene. Are there any rules around this at all?

• Angry

Fiona82

Forgive me if this is not allowed but I think the whole ‘using your kids to make money’ is under intense scrutiny now due to the Huxley scandal. People all over social media saying how wrong it is and it needs to stop. Maybe some change is afoot and this spotlight on the issue will have an impact on those clearly using their children as cash cows?

• Sad

Hel1975

Personally if I was a fan and had watched this video , I would of unfollowed straight away. He is taking the piss out of his followers. My daughter just said god he is so arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Tuna_tina

OMG..i remember back in the day.Sarah and Chris loving life as "semi-normal" family... living on Thorpe Edge Estate...Chris working at the airport and sarah looking after the kids,getting up and sorting them all out and walking them to school...yeh she wasnt the best youtuber but she was a little relatable then.....and it just got worse from the Christmas vlog cos it "blew up" prob not as crazy as we think but a lot more traffic then they were used too at the time...sarah and chris quickly changed as people...and the rest is on youtube for all to see🙈

• Heart

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
So many alarm bells in that video. What if Creepy is grooming Isabelle, promising her that they will run away together when she's old enough. That's usually how predators get what they want... It really is very worrying.
Exactly this I can see this happening in a few years I really wish some one in that family would see it as it is so obvious even my daughter who is only 13 said to me tonight that he is grooming her

• Sad
  • Wow

Zelda18

VIP Member
Even yesterday’s CLICKBAIT vlog couldn’t bring in the views. The Ifam must be well & truly bored! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Sunshineandshadows

Right then folks lets get back to the thoughts on todays vlog...

WE TRAVELLED HOURS TO FIND THIS PLACE..
- No exclamation marks....no surprise in the title? My God is creepy feeling alright? Although I suppose Isabelle in the thumbnail is a normality.
- New intro?? Yikes
- 'I literally feel like I can't breathe' Sarah Ingham 2020 - Several days after George Floyd died, his famous words being 'I can't breathe'....evidently we don't have a lot of education on the black lives matter campaign in this household...but why am I not surprised...
- Also, should've kept the link in bio to the petitions, places to donate etc. Just because lots of people did #blackouttuesday doesn't mean the issue was totally solved overnight and now everything is back to normal. Like I said yesterday, this movement is not a trend...it is a continuing thing that still needs to be addressed...posting a black square for 1 day isn't really doing much, nor is a black screen video.
- Oh here we go another #gifted water bottle....how many more do they need?? Not even seen the other gifted ones being used. :rolleyes:
- Oh yes that lovely shein order of isabelles....nice to see the family supporting a fast fashion company who provide terrible working conditions to workers and pay them about 12p an hour.
- Can they stop complaining about places being busy...you are part of the problem making them busier :rolleyes:
- Oh my god isabelles sunglasses....I cant cope....Honey, please, stop trying to be #edgy, it doesn't suit you.
- Is all Chris wears now the same 2 the dye tis, the same 2 pair of trackies and the same 2 beanies???? :sick:
- So they take the dog out....but they dont walk her, they just keep her sat in one place....yep that makes sense :rolleyes:
- The way Esme carried prinny....oh my lord, that poor dog!
- Jace if youre gonna pull anyones hair, pull out creepy's...he's in need of a good haircut.
- cLeVeR bOy!
- How many clothes does Jace actually have? I swear we see so many things he gets but never wears any of them...:rolleyes:
- Ooop another reference of Jace being 'dinky'.... when will Lazy stop?

Annnddd thats another day with the minghams :rolleyes:

• Heart

Crumpledforeskin

We know that the Inghams read here. If by some miracle, Chris and Sarah haven't read here for a few days, Hi Steve will surely have passed on our concerns about the WizzlesPlanet account. The WizzlesPlanet account who wrote that they 'couldn't physically touch Isabelle' (and seemed upset about that 😦. There's no way that that is a child). Here is Cbris's comment on Wizzlesplanet's latest post, written yesterday. Where is the protection and concern for Isabelle? That account should be blocked and reported by them. Not told that their posts are 'cute'. 😠
Well Chris all that does is prove that it appeals to your sick n@nce fantasies about teen girls, doesn’t it, it’s like getting a blue tick of endorsement .. except it’s like from the “International council of sick fuck pedalo’s” 🤬🤬

Porkiepies

VIP Member
They may have been in a contract for the Maldives holiday but I doubt any company would have forced them to travel with what was going on. It isn't like anyone could have then booked to go after the "ad" aired anyway.

It was Sarah's dream holiday, nothing was going to stop them going.
Exactly this. They never promoted the vlogs as work, they said it was an adventure, a holiday of a lifetime. They only said it was "work" once he realised Coronavirus was real and affecting the world.
It does annoy me how he assumes everyone has low intelligence like him and won't remember the lies, contradictions and verbal diahorrea he spouts out daily. Fool.

Also someone create a thread else I'll be using @Malcolm Conkers suggestion because that's my favourite 😉

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Nothing like a blatant bandwagon jumper. I really don’t think Sarah Ingham’s Instagram stories are the place to go for a balanced take on American racial politics. Neither is Tattle, for that matter - we could get back on to ‘how hot is hot where you are’? It’s only saying 19 degrees on my patio, but the top of my head is burning.
Have you considered wearing a beanie to protect your head? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
They may have been in a contract for the Maldives holiday but I doubt any company would have forced them to travel with what was going on. It isn't like anyone could have then booked to go after the "ad" aired anyway.

It was Sarah's dream holiday, nothing was going to stop them going.

• Sad
  • Angry