Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
WE TRAVELLED HOURS TO FIND THIS PLACE..

It's Monday and Lazy is at the office. She is doing the orders from over the weekend so they can all go out. The windows are all open but it's so hot that Lazy feels she can't breathe. Then she decides to show us some freebies she has been sent. There's a caravan onesie, another water bottle that will never be used, a Billy Goats Gruff book, some masks, facemasks for Isabelle and a t-shirt for Jace.

Isabelle shows us what she is wearing. She has been waiting ten day to edit and upload her Shein order haul. The family are off for a walk. Isabelle and Isla have finished their schoolwork and they're waiting for Esme to finish hers.

Lazy says they're third time lucky trying out a picnic spot they tried three times previously. Creepy tells Lazy to go and have a look.

Creepy says lazy is on her way back up and doesn't look happy so he guesses this means they aren't staying. There's a couple of large groups there and not a lot of space between everyone. There's a family of 15-20 having a barbeque It's Creepy's favourite place in the entire world. I thought your favourite place in the entire world was Florida Majorca the Maldives the caravan. Lazy thinks they should go to Ilkley because they haven't been there before.

Jace just woke up just in time for them to arrive. The Inghams have been around every beauty spot and they're so starving, they've decided to go back to Ilkley, pick a spot on the field and bust it.

Esme is hot because Creepy and Lazy have decided to have the picnic in the blazing sun with no shade. Esme had borrowed two play mat squares and has made a shade. Jace has been dipping a party ring in garlic and onion sauce.

Isabelle is going down to the little stream with the girl. It's so busy that they have to go down a different route. The younger girls try to cross the river. Creepy is coming over.

Creepy and Jace have stolen Esme's spot in front of the playmat. Lazy says there's nothing cuter than when your baby starts exploring everything. Jace has three biscuits in his hand. Prinny drinks some water.

The girls are back but Jace has wondered off to sit on a different area of the field. Isabelle is taking photos of the grass. Footage of the girls and Jace in the field and Esme carrying Prinny, plus drone footage.

Jace walks over to Lazy (who is lying on the grass) and climbs on her. Then he starts pulling her hair. It's 6pm, the sun is out and Creepy says it's gorgeous. He tells everyone to go and check Lazy's Instagram stories.

The girls have made a slide from the playmat. Isabelle pushes Jace down with her foot. Isla says she can fly and runs down the hill.

The Inghams are home after an awesome awesome day. Lazy has opened some mail that she has decided to brag about. Creepy is sorting the vlog. Lazy hopes what she's about to show will help us. She never knows what to put Jace in at night time. He sleeps in a 2-tog sleeping bag at the moment and he's been sleeping in a long sleeved vest at the moment. A company have gifted them two zip up short sleeved vests. They've been sent more clothes by another business who also sent a card saying Lazy is amazing. Footage of Jace in his new vest, which really needs to be a size bigger. Lazy thinks it looks like daytime clothes.

End of vlog

lazy.PNG

Not sure what's going on with Tattle tonight but it won't let me upload any more photos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Hot hot

VIP Member
Think we see izzy true side last night and I was disgusted so izzy if is like that you know what her perants are like behind the sceen now you know why she gets picked on shy my arse

• Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
What really annoys me is when the IFAM say what a great dad Chris is 😡
How is pimping your daughters out on social media making inappropriate thumbnails containing words like spying on my teen etc being a good dad ???
All the hate Chris has brought onto the family and the stress it’s honestly verging on child abuse yet the ifam thinks he’s amazing!!
what does he actually do with the kids ??
He’s hardly around yet he doesn’t work ??
Just so weird the level the IFAM set for being a good dad !!

• Sad

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Nothing like a blatant bandwagon jumper. I really don’t think Sarah Ingham’s Instagram stories are the place to go for a balanced take on American racial politics. Neither is Tattle, for that matter - we could get back on to ‘how hot is hot where you are’? It’s only saying 19 degrees on my patio, but the top of my head is burning.

• Haha
  • Heart

KateESJ

VIP Member
She should use her power as an influencer to stand against this. I commented for her to use her power to educate her fans on this then she blocked me.
Jesus they just hate any criticism don’t they

Why not just admit you messed up and do better? Admitting you did wrong isn’t a flaw it’s admitting a mistake and building on it like a normal human

They’re always so defensive about everything

KateESJ

VIP Member
With the amount they are going on about the virus, showing us how he is cleaning going shopping, showing clips of Boris (wtf?!), moaning about shop workers (again, wtf - go and get an actual job you moron before moaning about hardworking people) how is this not making money off the back of the pandemic?
maybe so they don't have to mention the other huge topic going on right now? 👀

Some of the Ifam not happy tonight with the comments Creepy made about the Asda workers. I’m sure in his warped mind he does it on purpose. He’s so f*****g entitled. Some of us have to go out to work for a living.
That was disgusting. Calling them fools? jfc. they're doing their job. Nice to see him getting called out for it.

Last edited:

hayley

VIP Member
Why call going outside a surprise, like how is that a surprise 🤔🤦‍♀️
Also they have been in the garden and out the front skating, so they have actually been out dick head. I get that its away from home (maybe, havent watched) but the way its worded sounds like theyve not been outside at all for two months

• Haha

cuttle90

Given all the comments on here thought I would watch the assumptions vlog... I think the PP who said they didn't have the younger two in because they would tell more truth is right, Seeing as how Izzy thought the girls had argued/ bickered more (her opinion) and Sarah basically talked over her / down to her to tell her she was wrong!

I haven't watched them for months, don't think I have watched a vlog this year TBH, but whats happened to their accents - last time they would some put on fake posh accent and now they sound if there from t'north from yorkshire... except Chris' weird glass / grass pronunciation.

Why didn't they just come out and address that it was a tattle reaction video, maybe they should come on here and answer our questions ;)

To use my 12 yo daughters analogy - So salty!!

BattyBits

Chatty Member
Oh my, I’ve been away for some time! Due to a spell in hospital being a very much poorly tattler. I am home now and grateful of the huge catch up to pass the time. I just wondered if she’d started producing baby and me masks yet? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Sarah - it's the last few days of sunshine so we want to make the most of it

Also Sarah - we've only just got here. (Around half 4)

🙈

• Haha

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Well aren’t they clever! Let’s put a blank video, pretending it’s in solidarity and raising awareness, but the kiddie ifam that’s 96% of our fans, will just think something wrong with vlog, so they’ll keep stopping and restarting vid and so our views go up, make us look important. And of course the ifam will start fighting in the comments so that’ll boost our vids to others who don’t normally watch! Result man! It’s ok, the kiddie ifam will have forgotten all about cultural appropriation and that we told them to stick their head in a bucket of cold water for being ignorant towards our poor poor innocent child!!

• Angry

Elle34

Chatty Member
Sarah hang your hang in shame! Profiting of blm moneys in your pocket not blm charity or any other cause. You are a discrace lady !

eb16188

Don’t understand why Izzy is left with the responsibility of preparing the picnic. What is Chris doing? She is treated more like an adult / nanny than a child!

Last edited:
  • Sad

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Wow there is definitely some think going on between creep and Izzy tonight has just proved it for me if Izzy was a student at my school I would be reporting it asap. If by some luck that a teacher on here from her school that reads this please do some think, it’s only a matter of time before some think does happen. Sorry this is just my option and I do worry for Izzy
So many alarm bells in that video. What if Creepy is grooming Isabelle, promising her that they will run away together when she's old enough. That's usually how predators get what they want... It really is very worrying.

• Sad

Pastel

VIP Member
Is he actually having a laugh with this comment’!??!!

“The Ingham Family
Never once did I call the pandemic "hype". Not to mention there were absolutely no restrictions in place when we travelled to The Maldives. Which FYI was not a holiday...”

• Haha
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
I loved the response she got. The best part was "maybe they could try". Fucking brilliant. You can tell even the dance school can't stand their bullshit.

The whole "struggle to motivate unless they're in class". Surely they shouldn't even be considering home schooling if that's the case.

View attachment 141976
Also noticed the dance school or teacher hearted everyone else's comments on that post and not hers 😂

• Haha
  • Wow