Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pugsworth

Thought the idea of Blackout Tuesday was to avoid social media for the day? not to make money from it :S

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I wish one of the papers would pick up on this video and the hypocrisy of the fact they went on holiday during a pandemic and said it was hype.

now Chris is filming himself touching his mask making it useless, calling other people fools because they don’t wear masks even though his is useless, he didn’t follow the one way system, he was messing around filming when we are told to get in and shop and go... people queue outside whilst he’s messing around filming and trying to make Boris Johnson gags... and stealing product by cleaning his basket and then putting it back.

to top all of the above off he’s then calling key workers fools.

absolute cretin. He’s made Sarah look likeable on that vlog

Stop the world. I want to get off.
Oh wow!

Hahahaha I caused a comment rant!
Justifying calling people fools because he calls Sarah and the girls it all the time. ANOTHER reason sarah should have left the nobhead

just say sorry. We don’t need a three page rant of you now trying to justify it. You’ve offended supermarket workers so say sorry! don’t try and talk your way out of it.

Last edited:

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I couldn’t watch the whole video because in all honesty it was a painful watch and actually quite sad to see Isabelle is now just a clone of Sarah. At times I thought she looked slightly embarrassed, especially of the way in which her parents talk so aggressively and with so much attitude towards the young viewers who have given them the success they’ve had. They set such a poor example to their girls and the fact they made the conscious decision to have Isabelle included in the video shows they felt the way they were speaking and things they were saying were suitable for her to hear but not the younger girls.
I would never ever defend Chris but I hated the way Sarah shot him down on the exercise question. Granted I don’t really class skating as exercise but it’s more than she does but the way she just shut it down straight away with her big puffy swollen hand was downright rude. She was on one in that video and the three of them just portrayed themselves terribly.
You don’t have issues with any you tubers? That’s probably because you aren’t friends with any of them and none of them want anything to do with you and your toxic family and nonce of a husband.

• Heart
The way Sarah says if the girls or Jace wanted to be gay just pissed me off she talks about it like ok so on Tuesday I have decided I would quite like to be gay it’s not a choice ffs

the way sarah forms sentences make no sense one minute she’s saying if the kids wanted to be gay as in she’s saying it’s a choice then says it’s not a choice like what??

• Heart

Calmasyoulike

The “we don’t lie” doesn’t wash with me Inghams. It was only the other day a Sarah was telling everyone she was a size 14 😂😂 And Isabelle is as smarmy as they are know that. She’s not as thick as she makes on.

Reactions: 26

Kat5998

VIP Member
Sarah actually makes me feel sick, I hate everything about her. Hate is a very strong word, but I can’t even change it to despise. There’s not one good quality about her.

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Just saw lazy’s stories they are going to do another q&a on assumptions about them 😂
They are getting desperate now they can see there views are down and this thread has slowed down the last few days so needs some think to get everyone talking 🍿😂

I have a questions that I would liked to ask so I am going to ask here as I don’t want to be blocked as I am to nosey and we know you love reading here
1.why the hell did you stay with a man that likes 16 year old girls 🤷‍♀️when you could have left him and made much more money and would have had respect and your dignity. What hold has he over you for you to stay ?? The only reason I could think of is that you are like him and you allow this sick behaviour so in my eyes you are just as bad as him or worst 😡 (Rose west 2.0)
I would really like you to answer this question I would even give you a view 😂

• Heart

LuLu17

As if Isabelle showing off her extremely short Shorts and Crop Top in today's vlog isn't bad enough, you then remember she was wearing them all day in front of Chris.. :sick:😶

• Sick
  • Angry

mags

VIP Member
Oooohhh...well done Lazy, assumptions is a big word. Does that mean you've broken the habit of a lifetime and actually used a dictionary?

Mind you, she says "assumptions" but does she actually mean "accusations"? If so, I'll draw up a shortlist...how long have we got?

• Haha

Kazza123

Is it just me, or does her design look oddly similar to this :unsure: . She's just changed the colours a bit and tweaked a little of the designs.
It was always going to be a design found elsewhere.... the woman is incapable of doing anything that is her own idea...!!

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Staying at homes a whole new experience for us 😂

It's called normal life love!

Prinny has left the house with them. Praise be!

• Haha
They’re disgusting they could have used their undeserving platform to actually promote the BLM movement but no a blank video which in the grand scheme of things does absolutely nothing. They’re so in denial of their privilege it does my head in! And the cheek to try and profit from the unjust death of a black man whilst a few weeks ago they were completely discrediting POC’s experience of racism so their child could have bloody fake braids!! Vile!!

Calmasyoulike

I hope they fall flat on their respective flabby arses. Creepy says that the blanket empire alone can keep them going. Well creepy here’s a thought.......if it’s only really ifam buying your mech then who’s going to buy it when you lose your fans?!?! Cause let’s face it normal people wouldn’t pay £50 for a blanket they’ve seen on google for a very lot less. First rule of business Chris is know your customers.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Funny that Chris wants them to be homeschooled too - it's probably his controlling attitude, as we've never once seen him helping Sarah in the 'schooling' department.
He wants them homeschooled so he doesn't have to face all the parents and teachers, cos they all know about him.

• Heart

Kleopatra

I know the girls most likely dress themselves but surely Sarah or Chris could step in and tell them that flimsy little sandals/flip-flops (most likely from Primark or Matalan with minimal grip!!) aren’t acceptable attire to be scrambling about and climbing up large rocks. No wonder Isabelle slipped is it!? :oops: :rolleyes:

• Heart

Elle34

Chatty Member
It was our job to go on this trip it wasn't a holiday 😡 fuck off a job hey inghams a job is working properly 40 or 50 + hours a week or part time to bring food table some people have worked how pandemic on front line and key workers. My hubby included been working none stop we haven't seen him god we love to go on trip for work but we have 4 children who we can't just take out school we have go threw proper channels and risk a fine. You know like in real world 🌎. They need to leave you tube he needs go back to work at airport he is not high mighty to go and get proper job ! And little ole sarah be a proper housewive cook proper home cooked meals not tuna pasta bake 😐 😒 ( sorry tryng justifie his actions are pointless you fool !)

• Heart