The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lazy is "making" a new design, and she choose to make something that looks like a royal Racoon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She is also doing it sooo wrong poor little lamb! Sarah you literally have no clue! A seamless background is just a combination of clipart images placed and then repeated. Not even placed correctly, all over the show! but poor love did SAY! up till 2am lol
Screenshot_2020-05-18 Stories • Instagram(4).png

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She is also doing it sooo wrong poor little lamb! Sarah you literally have no clue! A seamless background is just a combination of clipart images placed and then repeated. Not even placed correctly, all over the show! but poor love did SAY! up till 2am lol
View attachment 133111
Why is she suddenly showing these? Trying to prove she's not using people's designs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Haha love the fact they have taken the comments off as they were on I read some hate never got the chance to screenshot any some were along the lines of definitely hate towards the Inghams

Reactions: 19
Why is she suddenly showing these? Trying to prove she's not using people's designs?
Trying to show she can make them I think. While having some sly digs. Justifying the price of blankets too I think she actually has never even looked further than the blankets she sells. But today she has made herself look worse than ever before. Desperate too.

Reactions: 20
Sarah wants to start printing the blankets herself. She is honestly the gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the duck was that vlog looks like lazy wanted the ground to swallow her up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 133111
Even uglier than her other bespoke blankets. This just looks cheap. It looks like a child was playing around with google images copying and pasting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Buckle up fellow tattlers, its time for my thoughts on todays absolute tit show of a vlog...if you can even call it a vlog

OUR CAMERA GOT STOLEN!! & ALL THE CLIPS DELETED!!
- The thumbnail...I can't. Im sat struggling to contain myself trying not to spit my brew out looking at the thumbnail. Those poor kids, they are going to get absolutely slated in the future for that. Do they not realise that what they put out on the internet is for everyone to see, that includes future employers. Creepy has already tarnished their reputation for being anonce, but can you imagine those kids going for a job interview and then when employers start poking about online they find all these videos...
- Obvious already that Lazy was living up to her name by being Lazy and not even filming a proper vlog today. Wonder if it was because she was 'LICHERALLYYY SWAMPPEDD WITH BaByAnDmE ORDERS'
- 'They're called the ingrams' - erm izzy the term you are looking for is Minghams....
- Them lips be looking as crusty and dry as Lazy's 😂
- You know they don't cook or bake regularly because they use packet mixes for cakes, use a jug as a mixing bowl and a spoon as a whisk.
- These accents.......I mean Lazy was going on about how good Izzy's school thinks she is at drama.....I think I might have to disagree with that one...God help her is she takes it at GCSE
- Can imagine those cakes are going straight in the bin...or used as a tuff table activity for the CLEVVVERRRR BOYYYYY
- Oh here we go here's Lazy...looks like she's just got up out of bed...such a hard life she leads, must be so difficult for her :rolleyes:
- Is it really a Mingham vlog without a cackle cackle ahahhahahaha
- Suppose the only bonus in this vlog was the absence of bratty and creepy.

Ive made it to the end and im lost for words....Im only dumbfounded. imagine being so bone idle you have to get your kids filming for you. Bet they don't see any of that ad revenue put into their supposed savings accounts.
But anyway thats another (painful) day from the minghamssss x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sarah wants to start printing the blankets herself. She is honestly the gift that keeps on giving 😂
Its piss easy just a industrial sublimation printer and sweat shop with machinists. Aint no great venture Bradford is full of them so is Manchester 3d printers and now sublimation printers.....Thank him for her new ideas ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Buckle up fellow tattlers, its time for my thoughts on todays absolute tit show of a vlog...if you can even call it a vlog

OUR CAMERA GOT STOLEN!! & ALL THE CLIPS DELETED!!
- The thumbnail...I can't. Im sat struggling to contain myself trying not to spit my brew out looking at the thumbnail. Those poor kids, they are going to get absolutely slated in the future for that. Do they not realise that what they put out on the internet is for everyone to see, that includes future employers. Creepy has already tarnished their reputation for being anonce, but can you imagine those kids going for a job interview and then when employers start poking about online they find all these videos...
- Obvious already that Lazy was living up to her name by being Lazy and not even filming a proper vlog today. Wonder if it was because she was 'LICHERALLYYY SWAMPPEDD WITH BaByAnDmE ORDERS'
- 'They're called the ingrams' - erm izzy the term you are looking for is Minghams....
- Them lips be looking as crusty and dry as Lazy's 😂
- You know they don't cook or bake regularly because they use packet mixes for cakes, use a jug as a mixing bowl and a spoon as a whisk.
- These accents.......I mean Lazy was going on about how good Izzy's school thinks she is at drama.....I think I might have to disagree with that one...God help her is she takes it at GCSE
- Can imagine those cakes are going straight in the bin...or used as a tuff table activity for the CLEVVVERRRR BOYYYYY
- Oh here we go here's Lazy...looks like she's just got up out of bed...such a hard life she leads, must be so difficult for her :rolleyes:
- Is it really a Mingham vlog without a cackle cackle ahahhahahaha
- Suppose the only bonus in this vlog was the absence of bratty and creepy.

Ive made it to the end and im lost for words....Im only dumbfounded. imagine being so bone idle you have to get your kids filming for you. Bet they don't see any of that ad revenue put into their supposed savings accounts.
But anyway thats another (painful) day from the minghamssss x
It's also very insulting to people in their local area and especially young girls at their schools

View attachment 133111
My 12yr old daughter actually laughed at her efforts lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Isabelle and Esme good grief. Were they supposed to be lazy and her sister on a night out.

Isabelle and Esme good grief. Were they supposed to be lazy and her sister on a night out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven't watched their vlog (haven't for weeks) but it sounds like they have pre filmed this vlog and filmed vlogs consisting of multiple days? I'd guess they're moving and then will film normally again and say they did it in secret so the 'haters' couldn't find them or some shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Minghams- look at this, this is how youtubers get good publicity

I haven't watched their vlog (haven't for weeks) but it sounds like they have pre filmed this vlog and filmed vlogs consisting of multiple days? I'd guess they're moving and then will film normally again and say they did it in secret so the 'haters' couldn't find them or some shite.
Ohhhh I think you are on to something

Reactions: 16
Thier vlogs have been all over the place these past few days...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just caught up with Creepy's little whinge down the side of the chavavan about people breaking social distancing rules.
Well, yes, they SHOULD be adhering to government advice, but he REALLY sounded quite bitter that everyone around him had mates and he had to skulk around, as per, all alone like the Billy No Mates Local ponce that he is. You just know NOBODY lets on to Chris Ingham when he's out and about. No lads shouting ey-up across the road to him. The sad sack.
And piss off, Chris, with your "we're having to sacrifice seeing our own family" shite. You're only talking about your mother, and your only interest in that stupid woman is having her around as some kind of bleeping lackey. You never see Katrina or Shirley 'Bubbles' Ingham. Your kids never see their cousins. Your step-daughter never sees her biological father or paternal grandparents. And you never see your illegitimate son. It's laughable.
Stop mewling just because people have friends, Chris, and you don't.

Tattle is overriding 'n0nce' to 'ponce'? Wtf?
I noticed that too yesterday when I tried to write it.

Reactions: 7
The insta waffle... so her new idea is to make these clip art prints and have them printed on to everything... Curtains, pillow cases whatever.
😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.