The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a walking parody. Such a simp I feel embarrassed to be the same sex. I have cringed so hard my jaw is stuck.
We await this amazing project whilst still awaiting the last amazing project that was before the most amazing project...... cue lots of time away from Sarah 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Creepy’s tik tok account is very concerning to me. He only follows 13 people most of which are young people. Doesn’t even follow Isabelle or the family one. Imagine him getting sent you are my hero dm’s from the young ones. I wonder if this his new Snapchat where he can reply 😢
They recently made it so that you cant send DMs if youre under 16.. BUT I bet most of the kids are lying about their age so that they CAN DM.. scary. I have a TT account as I've said before. I don't see many younger people on my feed but I also dont go searching them out either.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They recently made it so that you cant send DMs if youre under 16.. BUT I bet most of the kids are lying about their age so that they CAN DM.. scary. I have a TT account as I've said before. I don't see many younger people on my feed but I also dont go searching them out either.
Social media is rife with some very unsavoury people.
Just recently my 15yr old daughter has been randomly targeted on Instagram by grown men sending very explicit pictures. Also end of last week she was contacted by someone asking her if she wanted to buy drugs. She reported it to Instragram and it took them 3 days to remove the account. However whoever was responsible will just make a new one.
And to think these parents who allow their kids To have accounts at maybe 10yrs old without careful monitoring. It’s bloody scary.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Please don't tell me I'm the only one this annoys !!! The young vulnerable "ifam" begging their parents to buy merch and bloody laminators, because they have to have everything the Inghams do ! As a parent I generally say no to most purchasing requests from my child especially tat that isn't
necassary ! but why are the
parents not checking what and who they are buying from and supporting before they do agree ?
Just hacks me off that people keep lining their pockets !! And an "Ingham family corner in your bedroom ?? 🤷🤦 Don't have nightmares now !! 😱😱😂 I would seriously be worried that my young teenager was that obsessed with a family on you tube !

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
feck me- I just skipped through- looks like they are scraping the barrel! Eldest 2 being the delightful “characters” With make up a drag queen from Southend would wear

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Tonight's vlog looks a disaster, scrolled through. Looks like esme and isabelle are doing that stupid skit thing for the WHOLE vlog, it's actually terrible, not funny, cringy and as above literally scraping the barrels for views.

Are the comments turned off off the recent vlog?
I think so

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I doubt they wanted a day off vlogging! Isabelle and Esme have taken over doing one of their sketches!

Reactions: 8
Scraping the barrel... but don’t worry, tomorrow’s vlog will come to you live from Matalan and Home Bargains 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
...I wonder how Isla feels about not being included in these skits?!

And why didn’t Chris cut out the end bit where you could see cake in between Esme’s teeth?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh look she's showing us how shes designed a blanket on baby and me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Iam on TT just cause my wee nephew and necies are on it and some other family members also I look for diamond art vids

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.