The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a walking parody. Such a simp I feel embarrassed to be the same sex. I have cringed so hard my jaw is stuck.
Creepy is obsessed; he obviously has the hots for Lee. 🤮 It reads like something a teenager would write about their favourite band member they have a crush on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Here’s Creepy, looking like he has been taken hostage by the big bad roller skating boys. 😆

View attachment 132787
The footage was hilarious, we saw him on his phone looking miserable, reading tattle no doubt when everyone else was grooving to the music, looked up, realised the camera was on him then joined in as he'd been doing it all along. Priceless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry been off here for a while
To the end of the last thread, someone mentioned the fact that they'll keep esme off school like they did with the girls when there was possible radiation. I remember this - what was it actually all about? Was Sarah over reacting or what because I somewhat vaguely understanding where she was coming from, but imagine she's twisting the truth.

Reactions: 3
Lazy gonna be suspiciously missing for long periods of time from the vlogs soon 😂😂

5A1B311D-B81D-4A37-801E-B9C0D3005E4F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
To the end of the last thread, someone mentioned the fact that they'll keep esme off school like they did with the girls when there was possible radiation. I remember this - what was it actually all about? Was Sarah over reacting or what because I somewhat vaguely understanding where she was coming from, but imagine she's twisting the truth.
Wasn't it something to do with asbestos and the school saying it was at a safe level for the kids to be at school but the Inghams not agreeing

Reactions: 8
“Chris, what’s this article I’ve just found about you being a creepy predator?”

19F2BB4B-DD0D-491D-B503-42CB9D5935D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Thoughts on todays vlog…(well yesterdays - so sorry its late 😂 )

SOMETHING HAPPENED……….....
- Does creepy not know that ellipsis is only meant to be 3 dots…4/5 if you really want to be dramatic but 17??? Isn’t that the age you like your girls Chris?
- Also clear they’re reading tattle, because we don’t have Isabelle in a thumbnail for once…
- Guaranteed this title is yet another clickbait…will be the most anti-climactic thing like Isabelle sorts out and organises Jace’s toys or some malfunction with that new laminator that will be used about 4 times before thrown into the junk room.
- Oooop more tuff table footage.
- Why is creepy laughing about hoovering the patio….thats weird behaviour, but what else do you expect from a creep.
- What is with all these little surprises? Seriously its not even a surprise anymore because we just expect them.
- Pahahahah how can you not know how to make brownies? Have you ever heard of a cook book or online recipes Lazy? I was making brownies when I was 7…im lost for words.
- Poor Isabelle having to mother the younger 3...honestly feel really bad for the poor girl.
- These stupid reveals for the camera are honestly just pathetic. Its the same reaction every…single…time. Its so fake….the whole wowwwwww yayyyyyy omg screaming and running. Its a box of brownies….
- I cannot believe this family…how can you have never made brownies?? They’re making it out like its some extremely difficult Michelin star recipe they have to follow. You literally chuck the ingredients in a bowl, mix, put in a tray and bake.
- ‘Im not the brightest spark in the whole word’ Sarah Ingham 2020
- This bloody laminator, you knew, you just knew thats what todays video was going to be about didn't you.
- All creepy does is moan and complain. Every single supermarket still had to have restrictions in place, however you live in Bradford so im not surprised.
- ‘People are so ignorant and stupid’ Chris Ingham 2020 - im sorry creepy have you met yourself?????
- A montage of them washing their hands…..this is screaming lack of vlog content.
- Fakest reaction to the picture in the freezer…my god pls buy some acting classes for your family lazy
- I LICHERALLLYYY CANNOT BELIEVE IT
- Squealing over a bleeding brownie…cba with this family how can you have never made brownie before or eaten one.
- That tea/dinner on the count looks absolutely vile…100% deffo a ready meal

Thats another boring day from the minghams x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was high levels of radon. It is everywhere and usually not a problem. Although at very high doses can cause mild symptoms ie headaches. Properties are checked during the environmental searches carried out during house sales. If very high levels are detected additional ventilation is all that’s usually required.

Reactions: 3
People just aren't interested in giving NHS staff a bleeping break, are they? 😣
I agree. I thought it was a poor decision opening places like kfc & McDonald’s even if it’s just for takeaway, but good lord It’s Matalan hardly essential.
My friend works at a hospital. A kfc drive thru is on the main route to the hospital. They opened up last week and the traffic to get in was backed up for miles. She left her house 30mins earlier than usual yet was Still late for her shift because of selfish people. The following day she took a different route and guess what still full of traffic for KFC.
Another friend of mine works in b&q. They opened a couple of weeks ago. Of course everyone has decided to paint their houses. She told me that several people in the store were just in there to browse, walking around aimlessly, picking up the stock without buying. She said it felt like it was just an excuse for them to go out. One customer bought a generic paintbrush, whilst another bought a pack of nails. These are things that could be purchased online surely.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.