The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the I fam he is called Chris, it’s creepy or nonce from the rest of the country, from all walks of life, teens laugh and mock, lads cringe, mothers fear, dads would punch, all walks of life in this country call Chris creepy or nonce, imagine that!! Apart from money he is absolutely miserable, not for Sarah or the kids he’s devastated he got caught out soo soon he had years of flirting and banging body shagging planned ahead of him!!

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Haha, I thought the same as that mum when I saw that man's fringe. Someone needs to tell him

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t get over Isabelle's “looks so well presented guys” salad , egg, cucumber, strawberry and carrots, oh and a bit of bagel, it’s not a salad!
Then Esme’s pancakes caked in shit , and I’m sure I’ve read that Isla had a buttered bagel for lunch the other day?
Lazy STOP letting your kids make their own food! I’m all for getting the kids involved but they’re creating utter shit! Cook them a proper meal ffs!!

Reactions: 26
Jeez arent lucky charms just pure sugar?!

Reactions: 17
Jeez arent lucky charms just pure sugar?!
Creepy said Jace vomited after breakfast. I wonder how often that happens because they feed him so much shit. Surely his body is rejecting some of it? Barely anything that goes into his body is nutritious.

Reactions: 27
I get that we’re in lockdown and everything and I can’t really judge as I’ve basically lived in pyjamas but I swear I’ve never seen Chris wear anything (even before lockdown) other than tracksuits?

Reactions: 11
To be fair the kids probably make a better lunch than sarah

which by the way what the fuck does Sarah actual do?
The kids are feeding themselves, out on their skates with Chris or babysitting their brother??

Reactions: 14
I get that we’re in lockdown and everything and I can’t really judge as I’ve basically lived in pyjamas but I swear I’ve never seen Chris wear anything (even before lockdown) other than tracksuits?
I prett_ much wear pyjamas all day if im home or the same clothes for a few days if i go out for like 1 hour, but thats because i dont have thousands watching me, if i was on camera everyday then i would be changing clothes daily

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over this either, when I was a kid my mum taught me how to bake, I was only little and we made cupcakes & sponges together, from scratch! No bloody packet mix, it makes me laugh cos a basic sponge cake is so simple to make! And every time she made something else she got me involved. Then when I was a bit older she started teaching me to cook, my parents were quite adventurous with food in the 90’s, we didn’t have a lot of money so instead of going out to restaurants they’d hold dinner parties for friends and family. By the time I was 13 I could make a paella, beef bourguignon, curry, risotto bianco, a roast dinner! Not to mention numerous pasta dishes (that had sauces) I knew how to make a roux, these dishes aren’t even that hard to make, mostly one pot/pan stuff, but from those few things I was able to go on and make anything, I’d just get a recipe book out and give it a go, I wasn’t always successful but I knew the basics of cooking so wasn’t scared to try other stuff. But the point is my mum took the time to teach me, she stood with me in the kitchen and showed me everything, then she’d say to me, just you give it a try. I don’t think lazy gives a shit about developing her children in any way, teaching them basic life skills so they can fend for themselves when they grow up and move out. She’s a disgrace, bone idle bitch.

Reactions: 23
The baking sketch the other day got me. It was the way Esme was cracking the eggs. I don't know whether the purpose of the video was to actually look as if the "characters" couldn't bake. But, with what they are like, I struggle to see it that way.

My nearly 8 year old can crack an egg properly. Esme should be able to. Isabelle should be more than capable of baking a few cupcakes (especially from a bloody packet mix).

Reactions: 13
Well, he is a dickhead and people do need protecting from him. So I guess it's apt.
Brilliant! That would also explain why he always looks so well lubricated greasy AF and is ribbed for our pleasure!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.