The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Chris always fiddling with titles? Yesterday it was hair cutting for the first time, and he's changed it to remove first time (which I was dubious about to start with - daughter and first time is a dodgy search combo) and he's added 'too short by accident in brackets. What a pile of shit.

Reactions: 13
Did Lazy say why she didn't bother to clap? I hope Creepy's beloved old GP (the one who miraculously cured him of his "D-head thoughts") doesn't follow their channel!

Reactions: 5
Why the hell did Sarah go outside for the NHS/keyworker clap and say nobody is clapping, then seem happy that people starting clapping and she proceeded to stand there filming and not clapping!!!!!! Idiot

The Ingham have come out to do the 8pm clap and no one is out. Lazy asks if everyone has stopped doing it. Other people come out and start lapping.
I'm imagining all their neighbours opening their front doors with the intention of clapping but then on seeing Lazy & Creepy they think better of it and run off around the block for an impromptu evening jog instead....I think I would too!

My boyfriend keeps singing part of a song and i think its kinda funny.....'drop that towel cos here i come'

From 'this is me'- greatest showman

Reactions: 4
THIS! It is totally normal to have upper leg hair

I don’t believe it is, I’ve never made a comment about anything that’s about looks, only their behaviour
I’m not talking about the upper leg hair. I’m well aware that is ‘normal’

I’m talking about below the knees. In the vlog yesterday when she was showing her manky heel they were literally blowing in the breeze.

And anyone that doesn’t like my opinion on hairy legs - I couldn’t care less Just like I’m sure you don’t care about mine - I was just pointing it out, like others did.

Reactions: 25
Ok so I expect to never see anyone comment on any of their appearances anymore then I suppose. No commenting on words said wrong. The girls hair. The dogs claws etc. Chris' oily face. Just their behaviour. Got it.

Just as an FYI, my own leg hair is long right now. I'll admit, I only mentioned her leg hair to get at her, which I suppose is why we all comment on these things

Reactions: 20
I’m so bored of this family serious yawn, i just love the comments on this thread 10/10

Reactions: 12
Thanks, new avatar

Reactions: 7
Is it me or is Mr 46DD looking progressively more sweaty and generally unwell the whole time? What on earth is he taking? Clearly not advice. I meant meds. And we still have the everlasting long-sleeved light grey top; it's getting an endurance medal soon, surely.

Reactions: 18
Isabelle seems like a lovely girl but she does come across as very young for her age. Which I guess in this day and age isn't necessarily always a bad thing, but she seems like she could be quite naive.
That’s because sarah and Chris are imbeciles that want to baby the children, make out they are all iddy biddy and tiny, all so innocent and talk to them like babies.

just because Chris thinks he’s a 16 year old it’s pathetic, your children speak like four year olds and you speak to your 1 year old like he’s a dog. Get a fucking grip you are ruining those children. We can only hope that when Chris falls off those rails it stops him reproducing again

just to add. When has an ‘aggressive skater’ ever said a pair of skates are ‘so pretty’ absolute wet lettuce

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.