The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I think there is more to this than what she has said. I hope we see a demise in influencers across the board. Thought it was a good call for heather until I read she is still running the tropics page and will be there daily.. it all doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 8
Tropics pays more than ads & likes perhaps.
Why does everyone think they can be an author now ??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow she really needs to keep seeing that therapist, and stay off Instagram.

After the big over dramatic announcement about having a break- she’s already back this morning. Her therapist has clearly told her to have a break from Instagram but she just can’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t surprised when that story flashed up this morning. This will be her every day unless she actually deletes her account. What a big fuss over nothing, she’s completely addicted.

Reactions: 6
It's an addiction isn't it? Validating yourself through your followers. This is why people with mental health issues should steer clear of Instagram. It gives them the validation they so desperately crave, that people like them, that they are interesting.

She needs to listen to her therapist and stay off insta. No you can't give 100% everywhere. Listen even to yourself heather, all your previous posts about not being able to give your all to three kids and pets, give yourself a break. Get better. Get to the point where you don't need a like to give you a boost. Find that Boost from your children's laughter and keep it to yourself, 30k random people don't need to see it before you can take joy from it. Enjoy life in the moment and not behind the phone!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's an addiction isn't it? Validating yourself through your followers. This is why people with mental health issues should steer clear of Instagram. It gives them the validation they so desperately crave, that people like them, that they are interesting.

She needs to listen to her therapist and stay off insta. No you can't give 100% everywhere. Listen even to yourself heather, all your previous posts about not being able to give your all to three kids and pets, give yourself a break. Get better. Get to the point where you don't need a like to give you a boost. Find that Boost from your children's laughter and keep it to yourself, 30k random people don't need to see it before you can take joy from it. Enjoy life in the moment and not behind the phone!
Wow, just noticed her stories & she is such a fanny after that yesterday!
I often delete the app (as I have my own rule that I go on insta when my baby is asleep as I was getting so distracted) and it is really easy to download again on the app store so unless she actually deactivates or deletes she will not get the break she so needs.
Its actually a pathetic way to live your life

Reactions: 2
She’ll spend her time away from Instagram compiling lots of future Instagram waffles for when she comes back.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to really like her but can’t stand the woman anymore. I just find her overly annoying.

Reactions: 1
She’s got massive issues that girl, followed her for a while, and her captions killed me, every single day it would be a life story about utter tit.

Unfollowed her due to thinking she was an annoying attention seeking twit

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s got massive issues that girl, followed her for a while, and her captions killed me, every single day it would be a life story about utter tit.

There’s definitely massive issues. However seems like a great mum she just needs to up her hygiene habits. I’ve lost count the amount of times she’s mentioned worms and fleas.

So you won’t be buying her book then 😂

• Haha
Yes she has alluded to that period of her life before but I've never actually seen the pics 🙈 Think it's fairly obvious from those that she's had some work done to her face/nose?
Her mouth looks quite different, lip fillers definitely

She looks insanely different, I really had to look to see the resemblance! Good job she married a footballer 😬

Her nose looks a lot narrower now doesn't it. I'm pretty sure she admitted to Botox in the past.
Remember though, these will be highly edited images. I actually think her body looks much better now, although I can imagine it is quite damaging for her to see those, I know I look at pictures from 10 years ago and wish I still was as skinny!

She hasn't had a boob job, she is breastfeeding (how could we forget with the nearly daily constant moans about it!) and she always seemed quite proud of being part of the itty bitty titty club before!