The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the stupid faces, silly dances and pretending not know how to the swipe ups but still managing it. Oh and the bleeding on about getting used to being back.
Heather you were never away!!!! You are on your skin page constantly. Oh and nice of you to mention your brothers wedding finally. No mention of it back in June when it was cancelled.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe they got more chickens!! It doesn’t seem they could keep on top of their current situation before, let alone adding more!

Reactions: 3
This mornings video of her dancing with her children - I just do not understand why she enjoys sharing those moments with strangers!

Yes totally, I noticed that she keeps looking at the camera! She wants to portray the image that she is a “spontaneous fun mum” If that was the case, these would be kept as private moments. The joy seems to come from sharing these moments with strangers rather than the act itself.

Reactions: 4
Yes totally, I noticed that she keeps looking at the camera! She wants to portray the image that she is a “spontaneous fun mum” If that was the case, these would be kept as private moments. The joy seems to come from sharing these moments with strangers rather than the act itself.
I still can't believe how much she has changed, she's unrecognisable to the original Heather. The numbers have definitely gone to her head & she's playing all her followers as mugs by this pathetic act that is nothing but pure cringe!!

Reactions: 5
Oh for fucks sake, a book! What is it with instagrammers all becoming authors nowadays? It just goes to show, you manage to amass a large following you can do just about anything 😂 sell skincare or perfume and earn thousands or even pretend you are an author!

I mean this in the nicest way possible. If it is anything like her captions then I can’t see it being a chart topper 🙈

• Haha
Oh for fucks sake, a book! What is it with instagrammers all becoming authors nowadays? It just goes to show, you manage to amass a large following you can do just about anything 😂 sell skincare or perfume and earn thousands or even pretend you are an author!
What’s she going to put in it? She bloody tells us everything! Honestly those stories today were too much.

Reactions: 2
She has said before that she wants to write about her childhood abuse I wonder if it's an autobiography as opposed to a random thoughts book ?

Reactions: 1
She keeps touching on the development behind their house again, she said today " we would probably move again" she is never going to be happy. She has the footballer husband and expects the life of colleen rooney.

I still can't believe how much she has changed, she's unrecognisable to the original Heather. The numbers have definitely gone to her head & she's playing all her followers as mugs by this pathetic act that is nothing but pure cringe!!
I unfollowed her for this reason. I don’t dislike her but no longer find her relatable.

I went off her years ago when she posted a perfectly angled photo of her arse in a bikini leaning on a balcony or something and captioned it along the lines of ‘just because I’m not fat/have stretch marks/take pride in myself doesn’t mean my body isn’t a mum body too, it really upsets me that naturally slim people like myself are victimised like this’ blah blah (I paraphrased but that’s was the gist) it just annoyed me, we all know you love yourself hun... you don’t need to go viral with a photo that you specifically asked someone to take 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went off her years ago when she posted a perfectly angled photo of her arse in a bikini leaning on a balcony or something and captioned it along the lines of ‘just because I’m not fat/have stretch marks/take pride in myself doesn’t mean my body isn’t a mum body too, it really upsets me that naturally slim people like myself are victimised like this’ blah blah (I paraphrased but that’s was the gist) it just annoyed me, we all know you love yourself hun... you don’t need to go viral with a photo that you specifically asked someone to take 🙄
She had a huge chip on her shoulder about this actually. She has said this a number of times, "just because I don't have stretch marks doesn't make me less of a mum."
I mean for goodness sake! No one has ever said this!
to me this just sounds like wanting to jump on the body positivity bandwagon cause everyone else does and needing content!
She clearly has some big issues in life as even the small things seem to seriously upset her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the stories about the rabbits which she has just posted then subsequently deleted 🙄

someone gave her some advice on the way rabbits are held and she got completely defensive AGAIN!
‘I didn’t ask for advice so I don’t want it!’

I just can’t anymore. Yesterday’s woe is me stories about being up all night.. then off on a date with her husband on a Monday morning. Very relatable. Coronavirus, lockdown, furlough.. it’s all just a fairytale to influencers. None of them seem to be able to read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the stories about the rabbits which she has just posted then subsequently deleted 🙄

someone gave her some advice on the way rabbits are held and she got completely defensive AGAIN!
‘I didn’t ask for advice so I don’t want it!’
Yes I saw the videos , it showed one of her daughters holding one of the rabbits. The rabbit was on its back and being cuddled like a baby etc

Reactions: 2
One of her most irritating traits.
Posting something overly long and emotional and then re-sharing her followers positive messages and feedback.
Her need for validation is astonishing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of her most irritating traits.
Posting something overly long and emotional and then re-sharing her followers positive messages and feedback.
Her need for validation is astonishing.
Couldn't of said it better myself, I found her insufferable so I unfollowed her ages ago, I haven't come across anyone quite so open on Instagram, she would write essays for captions, it was like she was writing in a diary but for thousands of people to see so they could praise her, lift her up and make her feel worth something. I think she has deep rooted mental health problems, so much so she's never ever happy. It would do her some good getting off Instagram for a while. It won't be long before her husband has an affair and ditches her annoying bum.

Reactions: 1