The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do really like Heather but I always think she looks dirty. Like in need of good scrub down! 😂 doesn’t help the clothes she wears are all so bland in colour. Feel the same looking at the girls, would love to get the nail brush to their nails. 🙈

Reactions: 3
Ok so I have a theory ..heather answered a question today on stories about work and she said she had moved from being an ambassador to Tropic hq type job.. connecting the dots with meldrum ..do we think she could have been involved in the removal of RM from tropics and : or their change in approach to allowing influencers to cash in? I’m torn because on one hand it makes Sense but on the other Heather was selling the same ££ as RM based on the sales chart that was shared befor (jammy earner if you can get it ).
I wondered what she meant with the HQ thing 🤔 I'm sure she followed Rebecca & vice versa, there are definitely similarities & she is starting to get as beggy but not sure how she could've influenced her removal.

Reactions: 1
I wondered what she meant with the HQ thing 🤔 I'm sure she followed Rebecca & vice versa, there are definitely similarities & she is starting to get as beggy but not sure how she could've influenced her removal.
I can answer this. I'm a Tropic Ambassador (I like how the products sorted my girls eczema when nothing prescribed from dr did plus I'm an avid label reader so like the natural ingredients.)
Heather and others on insta - including Jess Avey and Rebecca Meldrum - were made into advocates by Tropic. The company like everything to be a level field for all Ambassadors. They seemed several Instagram sellers - including those above - as having an unfair advantage on those of us who dont have the advantage of thousands of followers. So they were made into Advocates, they dont receive the same commission structure as us, they can't use their platform to build a team and they have a much stricter higher qualification amount for trips etc.
I know you'll all jump on me but it really us the fairest direct sales company I've ever come across. NO minimum sales target, commission is immediate on every sale, they dont allow upfront stock buying or holding - we only order what we have sold. No upline is allowed to pressure anyone into making sales, its strictly what you want to do when. Personally I'm happy using the products myself and on my family and if I never sell another that's enough for me.
I have a very small team beneath me and they have all approached me, I'd never ever ask someone directly as that's rude and desperate.

Oh and I'm very pleased that RM is no longer part of the company. That would have compromised my ethics and belief in Susie as a CEO if she had remained an advocate or Ambassador.

Reactions: 9
I can answer this. I'm a Tropic Ambassador (I like how the products sorted my girls eczema when nothing prescribed from dr did plus I'm an avid label reader so like the natural ingredients.)
Heather and others on insta - including Jess Avey and Rebecca Meldrum - were made into advocates by Tropic. The company like everything to be a level field for all Ambassadors. They seemed several Instagram sellers - including those above - as having an unfair advantage on those of us who dont have the advantage of thousands of followers. So they were made into Advocates, they dont receive the same commission structure as us, they can't use their platform to build a team and they have a much stricter higher qualification amount for trips etc.
I know you'll all jump on me but it really us the fairest direct sales company I've ever come across. NO minimum sales target, commission is immediate on every sale, they dont allow upfront stock buying or holding - we only order what we have sold. No upline is allowed to pressure anyone into making sales, its strictly what you want to do when. Personally I'm happy using the products myself and on my family and if I never sell another that's enough for me.
I have a very small team beneath me and they have all approached me, I'd never ever ask someone directly as that's rude and desperate.

Oh and I'm very pleased that RM is no longer part of the company. That would have compromised my ethics and belief in Susie as a CEO if she had remained an advocate or Ambassador.
I have never tried it to be honest but I do like the ethics of the company. I'm really glad they realised the way these influencers were making money as its really not fair on people like yourself who are genuinely working hard for it, I can only imagine how demoralising it would be seeing their figures due to their sheep who would buy the shite from their shoe!

What is Heather's role now though? I wasn't sure what the HQ thing meant, she's still on her skin care page constantly.

I was influenced into using the tropics stuff (ordered directly, refused to put their names lol) and it is really good, i really like it. I was following heathers skin care and was going to put her down as my ambassador next time cos i quite liked her style and content and honesty with the products but then she put on her page asking everyone to stop following her as she wanted that page only to be for her customers. That kind of put me off, then saw the worms stuff 🤢 on her main page and that finished it for me🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
I was influenced into using the tropics stuff (ordered directly, refused to put their names lol) and it is really good, i really like it. I was following heathers skin care and was going to put her down as my ambassador next time cos i quite liked her style and content and honesty with the products but then she put on her page asking everyone to stop following her as she wanted that page only to be for her customers. That kind of put me off, then saw the worms stuff 🤢 on her main page and that finished it for me🤢🤢
Sounds like she is trying to distance herself from her insta following in order to have ambassador status reinstated with tropics

It honestly is lovely and their ethics are impeccable. It can be demoralising to see people jump.on board because its popular, rather than having a belief in the products.
You can PM me with any questions you have btw and I'll answer honestly without using the word hun 😂
I'll have to look at her more, I dont follow her. I'd be interested to see how things go with her and other advocates following RM.
The other beauty of the achievement scale is that just because someone in your down line achieves a promotion it doesn't automatically bump you up ie you cant sit back and let others do the hard work for you if that makes sense. It really is very very good to be a part of. The clear skin and clean products are my win lol

Reactions: 2

Gosh that does sound fair, well done to tropics for doing that. Had thought it was extremely unfair for these influencers to jump in and use their following to gain huge sales. Iv tried some samples and bought a gift for a friend after giving birth. That’s my extent of using it, didn’t do a thing for me but I had hormonal acne. smelled gorgeous though. Friend adored the stuff I gave her!
glad people can come here and answer honestly about influencers behind the scenes so to speak.

I think with Jamie he is quite under the thumb. She’s older than him by a couple of years, but he is undoubtedly a ‘yes’ man. Maybe all footballers are the same and don’t care much about how their partner embarrasses them so he isn’t being mocked (in work anyway, can’t say the same about the rest of the world)

I remember Heather used to be a real fan girl of RM. she used to tag her in stories before RM eventually followed her back. That was when Rebecca shared one of heathers posts about how she had basically had a negative comment on her blog about something. Wasn't particularly nasty, but she really played the troll card big time and made a big song and dance about it. It did pay off too as that really was the making of heather as her follower count jumped big time after that boost from meldrum!

• Wow
I remember Heather used to be a real fan girl of RM. she used to tag her in stories before RM eventually followed her back. That was when Rebecca shared one of heathers posts about how she had basically had a negative comment on her blog about something. Wasn't particularly nasty, but she really played the troll card big time and made a big song and dance about it. It did pay off too as that really was the making of heather as her follower count jumped big time after that boost from meldrum!
I didn't realise that but I'm not surprised, they are both a couple of fakes but somehow people buy into them 😏

I can’t help but think how grubby they all are, especially those little girls. Takeaway at the park and I’m here thinking - I hope they’ve some hand gel and a packet of wet wipes! 🤢😂

Reactions: 6
Is there really any need for the dramatic post?? Honestly Heather the world will still turn without you & your bloody app, do not worry nobody is going to die without your worm stories or flashing of your tits 👍

Take the break, enjoy the break, make the most of it & learn that you don't need validation from 33k strangers to get through life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She needs to delete the app, theres way more to life than plastering everything online for followers!! I dont get it is this what they live for!! Just bloody delete it and go.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm glad she has decided to take a step back. The manic storying some days shows how much she puts into insta. I do think she seems a great, loving mum, but feel she would be happier focusing on her three kids so the right decision. A life still happens even if it isn't documented on Instagram. She doesn't owe her followers anything. She has bowed out graciously. Unlike RM, she has posted a goodbye post, yes perhaps maybe a bit over the top gushy, but she would have been blasted like RM had she just vanished without a word.

However, the cynic in me wonders if this is something to do with tropics as well?
equally has anyone noticed an excused period of absence when there's a bit of a rise of posting on here? Does she read here? Almost as if she expects everyone to love her and can't handle any sort of criticism?

Reactions: 8
These influencers def can not handle any criticism. It’s usually those who have never had a real job. I think that her kids (and million pets) need her to be present for them rather than blathering on Instagram for hours. Hopefully it will lead to a period of calm for them all.

Having just seen her stories it is 100% been done for her to her back on the Tropics Ambassadors high rate of commission rather than the influencers reduced rate. ‘I’m not Posting here but will be on my skin care page’ so she’s not giving up insta at all she’s just directing everyone over there and getting traffic / orders for that. These influencers are completely fake and manipulative. So she will be working a few hours every day on tropics Instagram, looks like the dogs will be wiping her kids backsides for the foreseeable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
To say that you are “shaking” as you post the information about taking a break would indicate to me that there is an unhealthy relationship/dependence going on with social media. I honestly think that these influencers will look back in years to come in disbelief that they spent so many hours talking into a phone when that time could have been spent more wisely such as being “present” around your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's come out of the blue hasn't it ! I wonder what's up ? Glad to see her take a break though as it's all been very dramatic and overemotional lately funny how she is able to keep her tropics page going though isn't it 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm glad she has decided to take a step back. The manic storying some days shows how much she puts into insta. I do think she seems a great, loving mum, but feel she would be happier focusing on her three kids so the right decision. A life still happens even if it isn't documented on Instagram. She doesn't owe her followers anything. She has bowed out graciously. Unlike RM, she has posted a goodbye post, yes perhaps maybe a bit over the top gushy, but she would have been blasted like RM had she just vanished without a word.

However, the cynic in me wonders if this is something to do with tropics as well?
equally has anyone noticed an excused period of absence when there's a bit of a rise of posting on here? Does she read here? Almost as if she expects everyone to love her and can't handle any sort of criticism?
Spot on every point