The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't seem to be coping very well lately has she ? Not coping with the basics I mean getting all het up about dinners , the kids looking very scruffy and grubby(those nails !)but seems to be concentrating on silly things like buying chickens and making random tables in the garden. It just seems like she is going through a very rough patch and losing control a little ,I worry what she would be like if Jamie had to go to work at the moment. The ENDLESS navel gazing stories are driving me mad lately too . I try and be patient as I do have a soft spot for Heather
I think it's safe to say the general population aren't really coping just now but she's very lucky to have Jamie home all the time & neither of them having to work but I do know its probably a bit of an uncertain time football wise because the scottish game is definitely suffering.
She really needs to spend more time off Instagram, it seems to do her the world of good when she does because she clearly puts pressure on herself.

I do also have a soft spot, I just really wish she'd stayed authentic & hadn't been driven by all this influencer #ad #gifted crap

Reactions: 3
She seems to live her life for Instagram. Saying things like she’s processing her emotions in a safe place before coming on and posting big spiels - she doesn’t need to do that. No one is asking her to do that. It’s not imperative to her life. She doesn’t need to go away and process her emotions in a safe place before giving herself to us like it’s some kind of privledge for us 🙈. She can be in a safe place all the time if she just stops posting her life to thousands for no reason.
I just hate when Instagramers think the world owes them something or they are hard done by because they have this online life.
(Sorry, moody this morning)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know there are other things going on In the world but today was supposed to be her brother & sis in law wedding day. Not one mention of it. Suppose it probably doesn’t benefit her. Bearing in mind she’s posted a lot on her skin page today. She couldn’t take a moment to acknowledge this.

I know there are other things going on In the world but today was supposed to be her brother & sis in law wedding day. Not one mention of it. Suppose it probably doesn’t benefit her. Bearing in mind she’s posted a lot on her skin page today. She couldn’t take a moment to acknowledge this.
That's pretty crappy, I wonder why not 🤔

I see she is mega active on her tropics page, she said the other day the roles have reversed & she is now working where Jamie isn't - welcome to the world of work Heather, you've done well to get to your 30's without experiencing this 👏👏
Looks like she's cashing in on all the people who have bought into her imperfectly perfect pish 😏

Reactions: 2
That's pretty crappy, I wonder why not 🤔

I see she is mega active on her tropics page, she said the other day the roles have reversed & she is now working where Jamie isn't - welcome to the world of work Heather, you've done well to get to your 30's without experiencing this 👏👏
Looks like she's cashing in on all the people who have bought into her imperfectly perfect pish 😏
I wish my job meant sitting on Instagram for 10 minutes running a cream in to my face and making £34000 over a few months for doing it.
She’s pretty shady actually, gaining that amount of following then selling them over-priced Avon and making a killing doing it. Still though, I don’t sell my kids lives for a few ££.
Her sister in law is lovely, genuinely a really lovely girl who is devoted to her family and doesn’t court attention at all.

• Heart
I wish my job meant sitting on Instagram for 10 minutes running a cream in to my face and making £34000 over a few months for doing it.
She’s pretty shady actually, gaining that amount of following then selling them over-priced Avon and making a killing doing it. Still though, I don’t sell my kids lives for a few ££.
Her sister in law is lovely, genuinely a really lovely girl who is devoted to her family and doesn’t court attention at all.
That's true, you can't actually call that work! She has definitely been shady, she's cut from the same cloth as Mrs meldrum who has done the same, I just can't believe people actually buy into their tripe!
I don't know the SIL at all but if that's the case then maybe she'd rather not have a mention on Heather's page when you see the way she goes on at times - CRINGE 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also using Dave as an excuse to not post on her main page but filming her bath routine for her skin page is an insult to her 30k odd followers! she could at least be honest & admit that she's not interested in her #instafam unless they're lining her pockets. She's just as bad as the rest of them for deceit & misleading people, she used to be different!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just seen this morning they have a case of worms 🤢🤢. Dont get me wrong its not uncommon when you have children.. but when ive seen other posts here mention about the kids going on walks and going straight to bed..makes me wonder in the cleanliness of their nails again...general hygiene in the house 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just seen this morning they have a case of worms 🤢🤢. Dont get me wrong its not uncommon when you have children.. but when ive seen other posts here mention about the kids going on walks and going straight to bed..makes me wonder in the cleanliness of their nails again...general hygiene in the house 🤢.
I came on to say this - it's her that has them!!! 🤢🤢
she definitely doesn't clean they kids the way she should given how much they are outside playing in the muck. I'm all for kids being kids & being able to explore but you MUST clean them!!

I grew up in a big family & we were ALWAYS outside, in the burn, in the fields etc etc but we never ever caught worms, there's just no excuse! Also the fact that Jamie has been home for a couple of months mean there is no excuse for the house not being clean.
She seems quite pleased with herself as if it's funny, it is VILE heather - whether it's common or not! 🤢

Reactions: 6

This is actually disgusting. I couldn’t watch all the stories the way she’s having a laugh about it. I’d be mortified if that wast kids / house etc. 🤢

To be fair, lots of dogs and outside playing I'm not surprised. My kids have brought them home from school twice, it's one thing I'm quite glad about schools not being open right now! But, if I were her I'd be more concerned wee Dave caught them especially if heather has them, under 2's can't take the medicine that everyone else can.

🤢🤢🤢 why is she broadcasting this again. I remember the first time she talked about it and she said Jamie looked for her so see what was making her itch. I remember at the time thinking that was vile and why were so many people praising her.
and the bit about the dog and the poo..
this is not normal surely? Get the pills, boil wash everything, clean daily and stop telling the world 🤢🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I wonder what Jamie's team mates think of her Instagram account? I reckon my husband would be MORTIFIED
I've said this before too, he must get this piss ripped right out of him in the changing room, she's so embarrassing at the best of times but she's outdone herself this week admitting their house is manky & she has worms up her arse 🤮🤮

Ok so I have a theory ..heather answered a question today on stories about work and she said she had moved from being an ambassador to Tropic hq type job.. connecting the dots with meldrum ..do we think she could have been involved in the removal of RM from tropics and : or their change in approach to allowing influencers to cash in? I’m torn because on one hand it makes Sense but on the other Heather was selling the same ££ as RM based on the sales chart that was shared befor (jammy earner if you can get it ).

I think she’s on her way to becoming the next Mrs M. She’s worked out how to beg for bracelets 🙈

Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢 why is she broadcasting this again. I remember the first time she talked about it and she said Jamie looked for her so see what was making her itch. I remember at the time thinking that was vile and why were so many people praising her.
and the bit about the dog and the poo..
this is not normal surely? Get the pills, boil wash everything, clean daily and stop telling the world 🤢🙈
Oh my god, why do these people have no filters (for their mouths, they all live a good filter for the faces)??? Why would you ask your husband to look up close at your hole and secondly, why broadcast that to the world for all family, friends, work colleagues never mind strangers to hear?? Puts me right off the tropics stuff to as she is rubbing her face so much🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮