Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Is there really any need for the dramatic post?? Honestly Heather the world will still turn without you & your bloody app, do not worry nobody is going to die without your worm stories or flashing of your tits 👍

Take the break, enjoy the break, make the most of it & learn that you don't need validation from 33k strangers to get through life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Can just imagine her book. ‘Chapter 3: Worms’
Worms are beautiful creatures, we love all animals here, and we aren’t afraid to have a bad case of threadworms throughout the house, but we have to be super kind and name them all. They are so good for the soul and healing mentally (Insert 20 more lines of flowery words).
Honestly I know some people love her but it’s just too icky. (I can’t think of a better description).

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Carratt2019

Aaaaand their off away for the weekend!!! Arent the girrrrrls meant to be in school/nursery??? Or has she "called a sick day'. 🤬🤬She really boils my piss with her bloody airy fairy life!! ..some folk need to live the real world!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
One of her most irritating traits.
Posting something overly long and emotional and then re-sharing her followers positive messages and feedback.
Her need for validation is astonishing.

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
She seems to live her life for Instagram. Saying things like she’s processing her emotions in a safe place before coming on and posting big spiels - she doesn’t need to do that. No one is asking her to do that. It’s not imperative to her life. She doesn’t need to go away and process her emotions in a safe place before giving herself to us like it’s some kind of privledge for us 🙈. She can be in a safe place all the time if she just stops posting her life to thousands for no reason.
I just hate when Instagramers think the world owes them something or they are hard done by because they have this online life.
(Sorry, moody this morning)

• Heart

Cannoteven

I wondered what she meant with the HQ thing 🤔 I'm sure she followed Rebecca & vice versa, there are definitely similarities & she is starting to get as beggy but not sure how she could've influenced her removal.
I can answer this. I'm a Tropic Ambassador (I like how the products sorted my girls eczema when nothing prescribed from dr did plus I'm an avid label reader so like the natural ingredients.)
Heather and others on insta - including Jess Avey and Rebecca Meldrum - were made into advocates by Tropic. The company like everything to be a level field for all Ambassadors. They seemed several Instagram sellers - including those above - as having an unfair advantage on those of us who dont have the advantage of thousands of followers. So they were made into Advocates, they dont receive the same commission structure as us, they can't use their platform to build a team and they have a much stricter higher qualification amount for trips etc.
I know you'll all jump on me but it really us the fairest direct sales company I've ever come across. NO minimum sales target, commission is immediate on every sale, they dont allow upfront stock buying or holding - we only order what we have sold. No upline is allowed to pressure anyone into making sales, its strictly what you want to do when. Personally I'm happy using the products myself and on my family and if I never sell another that's enough for me.
I have a very small team beneath me and they have all approached me, I'd never ever ask someone directly as that's rude and desperate.

Oh and I'm very pleased that RM is no longer part of the company. That would have compromised my ethics and belief in Susie as a CEO if she had remained an advocate or Ambassador.

Chewingthefat

It’s all just TOO MUCH. Sooo many stories and none of them captioned. I give up. I don’t have the time and energy to watch them all!! GET OFF YOUR PHONE.

• Heart

Facepalm1

Struggling to understand her reaction to not being able to send Christmas cards in schools.
yes it’s certainly a different year and changes like that make you think but her response is all kind of over the top!
it’s a temporary change. It isn’t a big life changing issue
Maybe she had a AD for Christmas Cards?

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Can’t abide influencers telling us how to love ourselves whilst they mill around their big houses not lifting a finger.
Great, thanks for the advice Heather, you really sold it to me with a picture of you in a bikini 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄, I’ll take it on board whilst I work, clean, cook and give my family all my love and attention.

• Heart
She is just so far removed from the struggles and issues most families face. She hasn't had to do a hard days work in her life, (selling face creams is not a hard graft) her biggest money concern was which house they had to sell to purchase their house they have now. Can't believe so many of her followers just think she is just like them and draw inspiration from her.
I'm finding myself getting more annoyed by these influencers day by day!

• Heart

Zantezoo

VIP Member
I find her increasingly desperate to be popular and liked. She’s always been that way though. Before the Insta thing took off she sold a story on her self about her dog detecting CO gas and saving them (was just 2 of them). She tried shoe designing too and was just desperate to get them to z listers.
I think she loved Jamie being away from Scotland and saw it as a step backwards moving back here.
I can’t stand her big song and dance when she takes a day off or doesn’t come online on a Sunday.
She is in a very privileged position but tries to play it down and be funny. But it’s not. She’s just not relatable and is patronising.
Just be a mum, stop with the loooong posts (says me who has just long posted 🤣)

Last edited:

DinoDana

At it again ... ‘feeling all the feels’ & ‘soaking it all up’ type 🤢 phrases which is just long winded way of saying ‘planned to get shit done but didn’t happen’ 😂maybe that’s why I don’t do this ‘influencer’ shit.

Honestly it’s like everyday she has an epiphany 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
I agree, I think there is more to this than what she has said. I hope we see a demise in influencers across the board. Thought it was a good call for heather until I read she is still running the tropics page and will be there daily.. it all doesn’t add up.

Facepalm1

I think she is very lax with keeping on top of their personal hygiene and uses the fact she breastfeeds as an excuse. When you have dogs in the house they need to be wormed regularly. Also with the chickens too it's important that everyone keeps on top of their handwashing and using a nail brush too. I have noticed that when she films outside there are loads of dog poo piles just left lying around which will also contribute to them getting worms too. She seems incapable of putting Dave in a safe space like a cot or playpen and actually bathing the girls and cleaning the house. She has also often said that the bathrooms mightn't be cleaned for weeks or the bed sheets changed regularly too- not good when the dogs sleep in the beds 🤢
I notice that a lot of these instamums find it impossible to put their children in a safe place. They use them as an excuse to do nothing but sit on their phones videoing.

The story of her daughter putting a lolly in her face...that kids hands and nails were absolutely filthy!!
Heather seems the type of girl who would stop Jamie from going to work because she can’t cope at home. I wonder how much of his absence is due to actual injury rather than her needing him there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm glad she has decided to take a step back. The manic storying some days shows how much she puts into insta. I do think she seems a great, loving mum, but feel she would be happier focusing on her three kids so the right decision. A life still happens even if it isn't documented on Instagram. She doesn't owe her followers anything. She has bowed out graciously. Unlike RM, she has posted a goodbye post, yes perhaps maybe a bit over the top gushy, but she would have been blasted like RM had she just vanished without a word.

However, the cynic in me wonders if this is something to do with tropics as well?
equally has anyone noticed an excused period of absence when there's a bit of a rise of posting on here? Does she read here? Almost as if she expects everyone to love her and can't handle any sort of criticism?

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
I’m not a fan. Her “inspirational” captions do my head in. I don’t know what it is but I feel like she tries too hard. And she loves to over share 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mollyoscar_

Shes going on again about moving, and how absolutely terrible it is that they are building on the land behind them and how molly saw her breaking down crying about it etc. Entitled spoilt bitch! Shes got a lovely house, near family, yet its not good enough for her. All the while people are loosing loved ones to this virus, cant afford to feed their families etc. Very relatable heather