The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s back definitely and I’m having to unfollow! I don’t understand why these women feel the need to lie. She’s just started her stories with oh it feels so weird talking to the camera. Jamie and the kids are making me nervous. What a load of bull she’s already spent a good hour filming none stop on her skincare page. Wish I was able to have 5 mines to go to the toilet on my own let alone go speak to half the world on Instagram for an hour. I used to love heather but I’ve lost a lot of respect for her. She was so down to earth now it’s all about the pouting and hair flicking. Go to the zoo with your kids and get off Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh she’s back definitely and I’m having to unfollow! I don’t understand why these women feel the need to lie. She’s just started her stories with oh it feels so weird talking to the camera. Jamie and the kids are making me nervous. What a load of bull she’s already spent a good hour filming none stop on her skincare page. Wish I was able to have 5 mines to go to the toilet on my own let alone go speak to half the world on Instagram for an hour. I used to love heather but I’ve lost a lot of respect for her. She was so down to earth now it’s all about the pouting and hair flicking. Go to the zoo with your kids and get off Instagram!
yes!!! all the rubbish about how strange it is being on her phone...eh she hasn’t been off her phone - she’s been posting stories constantly to her skin care page!

Reactions: 5
Christ has she had some work done? Her for head doesn’t move and her face looks like plastic haha!

Reactions: 6
What the hell is she yabbering on about in all those stories?? What a lot of bollocks she talks.

Reactions: 7
She must think we are all thick stupid does she ?! Hasn't she been posting and chatting away on her beauty account?! Also has she had some work done she looks different

Reactions: 6
Hahaha did she actually take time off to hide some work on her face! 100% looks so different! Forehead had some defined lines before she left and not a single one to be seen now! Interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha did she actually take time off to hide some work on her face! 100% looks so different! Forehead had some defined lines before she left and not a single one to be seen now! Interesting
Yup. Seems that way. Forehead is well and truly frozen

Reactions: 1
So confused by those stories last night on her tropics page where she’s buttoning her top up and doing up her trousers 😂🤣 Jesus women put your phone down! So pointless. we get it you love your body.
Seems like she gets paid a tit load to rub cream on her face and take nice baths. Absolutely no idea of the real world!

Reactions: 1
Her Instagram break is well and truly over ! Back with a bang ! As always - the volume of stories is absurd ! For someone with a young family - how does she have the time or desire to spend so much time talking into her phone. It’s clear she wants to be listened to.

So were some of those stories a little plug for her skin care page? "Guys been getting oh so many compliments on my skin and tan! But don't want to take away from this page with skincare chat!"
Apart from that being such an odd thing for someone to say in real life, If she doesn't mention or link her tropics sale page from her main insta account and only her skin one, does that mean she gets the better commission rates?

Reactions: 3
So were some of those stories a little plug for her skin care page? "Guys been getting oh so many compliments on my skin and tan! But don't want to take away from this page with skincare chat!"
Apart from that being such an odd thing for someone to say in real life, If she doesn't mention or link her tropics sale page from her main insta account and only her skin one, does that mean she gets the better commission rates?
Yes it does they are no longer allowed to use influencer status to get to the top
Of their MLM leaderboards, there was a backlash as they were knocking other sellers who had been working harder & longer off the charts due to having massive following (and a lot of gullible followers with money to burn apparently ) so tropics stopped allowing it, not till after both heather & Rebecca meldrum sold over £30k worth of products each in one month a couple of months ago. Someone else who does tropics posted about it on Meldrum thread you can find it if you search meldrum /tropics. around that time meldrum had to stop tropics under her own name (she switched it to her mother !) as she was reported to them for being ignorant and racists in certain posts. Around the same time heather took her insta break form her influencer account 🧐. Her sickly sweet front it nauseating , I’m sure she reads enough self help books to believe half the crap she posts but let’s not forget she is a sales person.