The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve totally missed the giveaway draw - what’s the chat there?
She done the draw by getting her kid to swipe up and down the comments and stopping on one randomly. It was her good pal. So she gave it a million words like she does and drew it again.

She done the draw by getting her kid to swipe up and down the comments and stopping on one randomly. It was her good pal. So she gave it a million words like she does and drew it again.
Seems like the most sensible way to do it… not! She’s a law unto herself!!

Reactions: 1
You’d think, with all the money they’ve got (more than sense evidently) and time she has seeing as she doesn’t work, she’d research something to draw it properly.

Ohhhh do fek off with your smug tales of test driving new cars. 🙄
We alll know you'll get a new one even though your both home everyday and don't really need one 🙄🙄😡😡😡😡
And a hint you want to test drive cars.....begging for an ad? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s 100% on the beg for some ads or a freebie of some sort.
I didn’t realise she was the only person in the whole world to have ever passed her driving test. Silly me!

She’s just no grip on reality. Cost of living crisis, most folk could only dream of a new car never mind a Range Rover or Mini and she’s out there just having passed her test debating if her Land Rover is too big or should she get a new mini or Rangy for driving to B&M for her hauls.

She’s a bleeping idiot.

She’s just no grip on reality. Cost of living crisis, most folk could only dream of a new car never mind a Range Rover or Mini and she’s out there just having passed her test debating if her Land Rover is too big or should she get a new mini or Rangy for driving to B&M for her hauls.

She’s a bleeping idiot.
People like her are the reason why the planet’s dying.

Reactions: 2
Her life must be so empty / unfulfilled going on so much about passing her driving test when she’s in mid 30s.

It's soooo boring. Some of us need to drive from 17 love inorder to work and just....survive a life of being an adult.
She's been chauffeured around so much it pains me

Her woe is me attitude gets right on my tits!

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t they both self employed? Doing what I have no idea but there’s two of them, so surely they’re able to work around having ill kids at home between them?

Her woe is me attitude gets right on my tits!

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t they both self employed? Doing what I have no idea but there’s two of them, so surely they’re able to work around having ill kids at home between them?
They’re landlords for a start.
He was supposed to be starting a football academy, dunno if anything ever came of it.
Dunno what she does beyond paid partnerships tbh 😂

ETA: I think she counts punting her tropic products as work.

They’re landlords for a start.
He was supposed to be starting a football academy, dunno if anything ever came of it.
Dunno what she does beyond paid partnerships tbh 😂

ETA: I think she counts punting her tropic products as work.
God help her if she got a job in the real world!

Few questions if anyone can answer …How do they have so much money & why does she suffer from such trauma?

Few questions if anyone can answer …How do they have so much money & why does she suffer from such trauma?
he’s a retired pro footballer once played for rangers , then some clubs in England then Dundee utd I believe. Invested his football income in property : rentals it would appear and seems to have paid off. She sells face cream for an mlm (tropics ) and is some sort of top of tree title , but not sure how that pays the bills.
I believe she has shared before that her dad died when she was young.. there may be more I can’t be sure.
Did they sell their air bnb?

She has insinuated before that she was s assaulted after her father died and also when she was in her late teens when she was doing the lad mag type work and modeling.