The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s actually wrong with her at the moment that she’s been unwell? Lots of talking about how poorly she is and photos of her crying but not saying why, unless I’ve missed it. I’ve no patience for this sort of thing, the equivalent of checking into A&E on Facebook then saying ‘inbox me hun’ when people comment. Again unless I’ve missed it, which I might have.
I’d put money on her and the kids having worms again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s actually wrong with her at the moment that she’s been unwell? Lots of talking about how poorly she is and photos of her crying but not saying why, unless I’ve missed it. I’ve no patience for this sort of thing, the equivalent of checking into A&E on Facebook then saying ‘inbox me hun’ when people comment. Again unless I’ve missed it, which I might have.
For some who claims to hate social media and likes to be private she posts some shite.

With her cryptic posts she’s as well checking in at hospital on Facebook.

Reactions: 3
Who had home schooling? 🤣

Also dropping hints again about her health and having an MRI. Either be private or don’t. Don’t drop hints and post from the bloody hospital.

Reactions: 2
Is heather’s favourite word local?

I love my local hairdressers because they’re so local that they only take local customers like me that are lucky enough to be part of my exclusive local community. I love my local area so much because I can enjoy its beautiful local beauty that I’m not going to share with you because anyone not local will destroy it #ilivelocal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she bothers even posting. Or should I say vague posting.
Every month “I don’t know what to do with this page”.
Do nothing. Live your life and don’t post.

Reactions: 1
Totally!
Although I think she only posted this evening so she could show a photo of herself as a 21 year old in underwear!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
All she posts about is anxiety - I will sound mean but she’s so boring! If you are that anxious get off the internet and stop sharing your kids online - just go live your life!

I am absolutely convinced her and Jamie aren’t together any more, but I’ve stopped watching her stories. When was the last time she showed any hint of him?

Reactions: 2
I am absolutely convinced her and Jamie aren’t together any more, but I’ve stopped watching her stories. When was the last time she showed any hint of him?
Wouldn’t blame him. I bet she’s hard work.

Reactions: 3
What about her life is so ‘imperfect’ (her recent post). She doesn’t have to work and is loaded.