The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she wasn’t an ambassador… must have been some sort of demotion from Tropic
wonder who those sales translate to earnings . I’m sure at one point it was in the teens when Rebecca meldrum started selling it she was on the top table selling something ridiculous like 30k a month then all the existing sellers understandably got pissed off as they/ influencers were taking a advantage of a big following and they couldn’t compete. I think that’s around the time heathers “role” changed and meldrum got the boot

She said she wasn’t an ambassador… must have been some sort of demotion from Tropic
I follow someone who was recently in Dubai on one of these Tropic trips. How come heather doesn’t get invited or go ok these?
do tropic pay for the trips or what?

Tropic pay for the trips, it’s incentivised so you need to get x amount of points to be on the trips. No idea why she wouldn’t have gone unless she chose not to go, I’m more than certain her sales would meet the requirements.

Tropic pays 25% minimum commission.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2049652
‘Literally can’t work’ doing what exactly.
i get the upset of having houses built next to you when you thought you were going to back onto fields forever. But it’s not THAT bad living next to a site. People who buy new builds do it all the time! And it’s a super small development of luxury properties so they are hardly on top of each other.
---
Whats happening with her bovey rental?
It has been sold

• Wow
I feel like people should be able to buy these places and do them up themselves/on their budget. Rather than have Hev doing them up to sell em on at an inflated price.

17 year olds passing their test don’t harp on as much as this one. Her life must be so empty if all she has to go on about is passing her test. Folk do it every single day. All ages.

I do get annoyed when she does her post about over tourism and all the tourists ruining everything. Doesn’t count herself as one of those tourists though flocking there in their thousands…she’s one of the special ones! What gives her more right to be there than anyone else?

Reactions: 3
I do get annoyed when she does her post about over tourism and all the tourists ruining everything. Doesn’t count herself as one of those tourists though flocking there in their thousands…she’s one of the special ones! What gives her more right to be there than anyone else?
Cos she’s loaded and that means it doesn’t count. She’s also fine to ruin communities wi her holiday lets.

Reactions: 1
Yes - who is she to preach that when she’s constantly out being a tourist, like the poster above said, she thinks coz she’s money she’s exempt it’s just her minion followers who shouldn’t go.
she’s so entitled.

Reactions: 1