The Imperfectly Perfect Parent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’s decided it’s no longer worth it given the new short term lets legislation that’s due in. Hope she sells it to someone who will actually live in it.

Aint no way she’ll live in it herself. Mind she was greeting about feeling cramped in that mahoosive 400k West End flat?

Reactions: 1
Details of the Bothy are on her Instagram and the exact location is on the Bothy Instagram

Reactions: 2
I know they have rental properties but wonder what their main source of income is? She doesn’t work and he’s not playing any more? 🤔

Reactions: 1
She’s listed as director of only one company with companies house and that’s holiday rental accommodation, he is listed on the papers too and it was only registered in 2021. If they have other rental income it’s not under a company, perhaps could be classed as sole trading. I don’t know what they have but she has eluded to it before, and I think a lot of pro footballers know to invest wisely as it’s short lived career.

Did I read here before that they own several rental properties? Trying to remember 🤔
So they own one deffos in Devon, their home when he played for PAFC. Couldn’t sell it cos of roofing issues. I think they still have one from when they lived around York direction (I’ve been following her since she was mum_and_moo). Sold the Ggow West End flat and probs put that £ into current home and possibly the ‘bothy’ that’s not a bothy.

I’m sure there was talk o him starting a football academy but dunno if anything came of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So they own one deffos in Devon, their home when he played for PAFC. Couldn’t sell it cos of roofing issues. I think they still have one from when they lived around York direction (I’ve been following her since she was mum_and_moo). Sold the Ggow West End flat and probs put that £ into current home and possibly the ‘bothy’ that’s not a bothy.

I’m sure there was talk o him starting a football academy but dunno if anything came of it.
me too…do you remember the shoe designing phase? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2